3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Same for me, I think the latest release is broke, because if you follow the several versions of the walkthoughs, there are areas that just dont open or work, despite visiting all areas and people.

Definately a bug in the game, EG, cannot go to village and I cannot really progress any further than two hearts Lacey and one heart with Michelle.
You need first bike from reception girl.
Previous version I played from fresh only by walkthrough and did not find any issue.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
You need first bike from reception girl.
Previous version I played from fresh only by walkthrough and did not find any issue.
This is what I am saying, it doesnt appear or come up or findable.

Try a new game from latest release....ive tried twice and it doesnt progress that way.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Third time, I think you have to be careful as you can miss a trigger I think. For me, see my save.... This time i have captured the point I need to find the phone, but I could not get to this part until I played 3 times from scratch. The first two times led me to not have anything to do and no place to go or see or move onto.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
This is your save right before finding phone in bathroom.

But I had issue too. When I start fresh game in night I have phone scene in Michell cabin.

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

- Added new event for Fina.
- Added new event for Brooke.
- Added new event for Megan.
- Added new event for Jessica.
- Introducing Malia and Inaya.
- Added two events for Ava.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I think there's bug in the game.After I talk to Marina she ask me tpo finf my father,I go to his mom's house have sex with her.Than I go to Jessica's house talk to my father.go back talk to Marina and have sex with her.Then the quest says "talk to Marina" and I do and it does the quest all over again.

Reactions: lactaboy1969

kov1974

Dec 9, 2018
What a great game, love the models. I have enjoyed a few games with this style.

My only minor gripe. The hints could be better, some times you get ' nothing to do', but you can't progress.

Also a 'bed' next to the map, so you can get back to your room in one click.

Other that that, it was a lot of fun. Thank you.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I think there's bug in the game.After I talk to Marina she ask me tpo finf my father,I go to his mom's house have sex with her.Than I go to Jessica's house talk to my father.go back talk to Marina and have sex with her.Then the quest says "talk to Marina" and I do and it does the quest all over again.
Again,another developer who won't answer quedtions or help with certain bugs.

Denni5

Jul 26, 2017
Nice game, only pity there are no facials or cum surprise facials, would be hot on those BBW's
;)

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes