3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

JoeBlack132

Apr 28, 2021
hello everyone. be kind. give a save. There is no way I can reach 3 hearts with Marina, Brooke and Fina. help please.

knurd

Jun 2, 2019
like this game a lot but it will not start. even though i'm on 64bit only 32 bits will start? crazy

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
there is no 32 bit version for the 0.4 release?
zedapexera, download renpy-7.5, add where the game is so you'll see it to your left, click game once, do not start it, then click force recompile after that click win os top right and unclick the rest then bottom right click recompile. It will take a while and will put it a .zip and will have a 32bit along with the 64 bit. It works my friend :)

HrC_fellow

Jul 23, 2020
I got a Problem !!!!!!

My new android device is not allowing the application to run even after complete installation. However, it is compatible and contains all specification
Is there any additional settings needed to be done for running the games
Guys Help me .. I am stuck completely

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
XXLove [v0.5] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Walkthrough v0.5
Like usually, If you have any reservations please post it.
As usual I'm stuck with "I have nothing special to do" and in the morning nothing happens. I'm pretty sure that finished all tasks in 0.4 version, what can I be missing?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
As usual I'm stuck with "I have nothing special to do" and in the morning nothing happens. I'm pretty sure that finished all tasks in 0.4 version, what can I be missing?
Did you fuck Sam and Valetina in little forest?
You must visit them two times. First peek, second fuck.
After that go seep. Morning infornt cabin is automatic scene with dad. If not, go sleep again.

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Did you fuck Sam and Valetina in little forest?
You must visit them two times. First peek, second fuck.
After that go seep. Morning infornt cabin is automatic scene with dad. If not, go sleep again.
That was it, the second time. After that took 2 nights of sleep and scene launched, thanks!!

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
hello everyone. be kind. give a save. There is no way I can reach 3 hearts with Marina, Brooke and Fina. help please.
Same for me, I think the latest release is broke, because if you follow the several versions of the walkthoughs, there are areas that just dont open or work, despite visiting all areas and people.

Definately a bug in the game, EG, cannot go to village and I cannot really progress any further than two hearts Lacey and one heart with Michelle.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes