3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

efindumb

Sep 1, 2020
I'm stuck in a perpetual loop: I found the code but can't do anything else since it won't let me do anything further. This was fine until then, it's just bad now.

Aug 8, 2019
One thing I love about this game is that, thanks to the inclusion of the "power" variable (the little battery thing at the top of the screen), it's possible to have sex with every character in their various locations. Idk if Curvy Cougars Street has something like that (I've been unable to figure out how to get past the two sex scene limit in that), but the power inclusion is really useful if you want to have sex with every character, when they're available, in a single day.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Do you think everyone supporting him on patreon would still give $$$ if the women weren't as fat? Meaning, they were each like 50 pounds lighter maybe? Reducing their fatness by 20%-30%, or is it because they're so overweight it makes them like the game; to the point their driven to give $$$ on patreon? (sorry for poor grammar i'm in hurry)
I'm sure many wouldn't. There's liking something, and then there's having it as a fetish. Based on things like DeviantArt favorites lists, if you have enough of a fetish for it you'll like anything featuring it, regardless of quality*, and ignore quality stuff that doesn't feature it.
*For real. Talking about "looks like a 3rd grader drew it" stuff here. This makes these lists/galleries hundreds or thousands of pieces.

Reactions: hakarlman

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I'm sure many wouldn't. There's liking something, and then there's having it as a fetish. Based on things like DeviantArt favorites lists, if you have enough of a fetish for it you'll like anything featuring it, regardless of quality*, and ignore quality stuff that doesn't feature it.
*For real. Talking about "looks like a 3rd grader drew it" stuff here. This makes these lists/galleries hundreds or thousands of pieces.
I think it can depend on the person or fetish. I would personally say that I have monster girl and femdom fetishes, as that's what I'm the most into, but I'm actually more selective or "picky" when it comes to that kind of content and how it's portrayed. It also doesn't help that monster girls and femdom are fairly popular/common enough so not only is there a lot of content made, there's also a lot of lower-quality content that makes it harder to find the stuff I'd actually be into.
From what I can tell, a lot of the "weird DeviantArt fetish" stuff you see is probably made by fucking weird adults, and is primarily consumed by unfortunate minors who end up finding the "really strange fetishes with technically nothing sexual visible" art. So you've got the grown-ass adult whose fetish is so specific that not a lot of art gets made, and thus they take it upon themselves to make that content regardless of how bad their own art is (even relying on just crude photoshops of real-life pictures). That terrible fetish-y art gets found by some 14-year-old with strict parents who put parental controls on his computer but can somehow access DeviantArt and thus ends up getting into some weird shit like navel vore, who then proceeds to favorite basically every single picture on the subject that they can find.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I like this gave but version 04 won't even start... but 0.3 does? Win7 64bit

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
I think it can depend on the person or fetish. I would personally say that I have monster girl and femdom fetishes, as that's what I'm the most into, but I'm actually more selective or "picky" when it comes to that kind of content and how it's portrayed. It also doesn't help that monster girls and femdom are fairly popular/common enough so not only is there a lot of content made, there's also a lot of lower-quality content that makes it harder to find the stuff I'd actually be into.
From what I can tell, a lot of the "weird DeviantArt fetish" stuff you see is probably made by fucking weird adults, and is primarily consumed by unfortunate minors who end up finding the "really strange fetishes with technically nothing sexual visible" art. So you've got the grown-ass adult whose fetish is so specific that not a lot of art gets made, and thus they take it upon themselves to make that content regardless of how bad their own art is (even relying on just crude photoshops of real-life pictures). That terrible fetish-y art gets found by some 14-year-old with strict parents who put parental controls on his computer but can somehow access DeviantArt and thus ends up getting into some weird shit like navel vore, who then proceeds to favorite basically every single picture on the subject that they can find.
I guess it's just my theory/take on it. I myself appreciate the chub, and am on a Patreon with an artist who draws it very well. But whenever there's a "sketch upgrade" poll, the winner is always the biggest girl because most/a plurality of patrons are what I'd label fetishists: while I like cute fat girls, they just want the fat, as much of it as they can get.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: icollectsouls

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
Great update! Chaixas is the BBW master.
More cushion for the push'n I say.
I mean, I also love games with character driven stories but when I'm just up for a quick fap nothing beats a point & click BBW game for me.
Can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: fanboi

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
sibylle is the hottest girl he's ever done wow.

yes she has a fat ass and big tits but.... her eyes work, none of his girls have ever actually looked at anything with their eyes before!

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I guess it's just my theory/take on it. I myself appreciate the chub, and am on a Patreon with an artist who draws it very well. But whenever there's a "sketch upgrade" poll, the winner is always the biggest girl because most/a plurality of patrons are what I'd label fetishists: while I like cute fat girls, they just want the fat, as much of it as they can get.
Ah, yeah, I definitely understand where you're coming from there. Feels like I've been baited too many times by seeing a twitter retweet of an artist drawing a cute "fat" girl (overall thick, a fair bit of belly, but still "mobile"), only to find out that most of their art focuses more on the "heavily obese" where they've got like 8-inches of fat on their chin and can barely move.

Reactions: Yakis0ba

Jake_thebest

Apr 8, 2023
No one have walkthrough for version 0.4?? And also what to do after showing their cabin to Sam and vallentina ?

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes