N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
I'm kinda sad that I can't really work along-side some of the "villains" in the Game. Considering you could side with Paradise, I'd hope you could do the same with someone like the Futamazons, maybe utilise the Zombimbos to make more troops/ turn some of your pops into them, or join the demons instead of fighting for the gods and start worshipping them.

perechon

Dec 27, 2017
I researched my whole research tree. But in my build tree, there is one which requires "Research: Worshipping of half-gods" (isn´t in my research tree at all). Is this a bug?
Ok, I crushed the last kingdom now, and the research tree has just expanded itself. Obiously no bug.

Metra

Jun 10, 2017
Greetings,

difficult thing. Some recommendations and opinions to the actual game and its structure. (spoiler)

I personally have problems with the tradition thing. If I once activate it somehow it can't be changed afterwards, which lead to one time decisions. If you want to change something it is over, equal to the slavery part which one needs to lower specifc favors to shape your society it leads to a tradition most likely. Some preferences which are established can't be efficiently lowered like boods, ass and stuff. So if you want to have no males only futas you have a problem because you don't want to enslave men generally but you want to speed up the process. So you activate stuff. Maybe a possibility to show when it is a tradition or an ability to deactivate it before. In this case I don't know if slaves are affected by preferential changes because who wants to pay for it, the owner and release someone into freedom - loss of money?! An additional problem is the game has a specific cultural development speed and clash of "cultures" strike too early to confront a possible enemy with your culture.

On a game this scale, kind of simulation (cities) and "ideologies" (player envisioned preferences) it is important to feel the impact in your surroundings, dislike and support. Some are scripted which is fine for initial but later it get more and more irrelevant through a missing enemy which "respect" this. Another aspect is to delegate leaders for the conquered cities. I would use an Age of Wonders 2 kind of system to define size and density of cities to each other. I don't like the outpost thing, it don't feel right. You can limit the possible placeable buildings in a greater influence scale around a city to use the actual system furtherly but with a more selective balance of resource building opportunities. Out of the limitations of max. buildings you can define influence space with growing population and link it to a base resource production. The only thing a player would do with every additional building paced this pace production gets scaled additionally for 100, 200 and 300% of base production. Means the building allow to exploit the surrounding.

I would use a hexagonal tiling environment this could be a better way to simulate a more detailed world and options by an equal textural detail level, means you can simulate mountains and meadows in a more natural way in combination of another city and building system. I would prefers bigger building Icons for the opportunity

For loyalty of the leaders you should be able to use the dungeons. And how to define your fellowship or cities delegates or leaders it would be better in my opinion to have a Stellaris solution (you have a set of possibilities and pic the ones you like and which fit into the "ideological" looking - if one don't have bimboism, one don't have the choice for it in leaders). This applies to the bodell equally. If we have favored it, the majority of worker should be based on it.

The bimboism thing is problematic in the elven lands which define it as an connected thing to appearance changes which isn't reflected in the tradition or influence part of this ideology if one supports it. Means if I rise bimboism it would automatically rise the other appearance features. Sure it is fiction but I would set the invasion of zombie bimboism not as entirely zombied because they need to eat and stuff. Means this virus is only an offensive invasion strategy of more or lesser affected individuals, means it has to be possible for them to change the infected to min. farm work somehow. Furtherly I would restrict this influencial opportunity with resistance (maybe not all women like it and see the subtle changes - education higher class), so you have to enforce it through slavery or use drugs and stuff to reach it. This mean maybe that you need firstly get an overpopulation of men to get this to slavery, which require that you have already enslaved enough women to supply their needs, but this is to much detail for the start.

The best actual map is if the player is the relative center of it which let one better identify with its position into the world. This would require a lot too much stuff like a world generator, so it's only something for later or to avoid completely. The most simple way to simulate borders in your place to use water in the corners and on all places use out greyed frame space which suggest more but ends it equally (WarCraft 3 has it like this) - I just feel claustrophobic at the moment. This should be fastly added able. You have a big over map to select region just imitate it on the lower level.

Basically if you want to show and implement economically dynamics you have to let the player chose his starting point but this isn't possible out of a scripted game environment. To have an environment which allows a fresh start you have to do lore which wiped out entire continents as example, this allows to justify no surrounding over strengthened enemies or fractions where you can only bow or kneel and trade. Economic dynamics can only be achieved with trade and dependency to others, there you need to get your key resources to influence others and spread your culture.
If you want to enlarge your concept I would focus on this elements which are related to culture, economy, trade and war as you did it. I would retract the story as far as it is a linea construct and add it if you done your core mechanics. The only exception are in further cultural encounters (bimboism zombies) which feeds the game construct. Cultural conflicts occur only where war isn't possible out of a status que. Which lead to science and/or strategies like you created with the bimbo zombies. You need dimensions like mana streams, praying to manifest and stuff to surpass this status que. Which indactes mana and this possiblities are something new in this world. Like in The Witcher after the sphere convection where humans learned to order the chaos from the elves and used after it against the elves.

I find the idea of gods nice as long it helps to put a start to the body modification reason but later on to give the player ability from gods to be half god isn't most efficient. It would be better to suggest or turn it to the player himself. His actions lead him to it, he shapes his own fate as he does with his culture, he is king and logically he worked himself to a god, equally to the social belief of a self made man. But this raises further questions, do we have magic and how does it manifest in this game world. Sure you have a sexual fantasy approche (it exclud itself from seriousness) but with a better fondation it can be useful over a longer period of time and changes in the game.
Further problem with the demos is that the player played earlier in game nor good or bad guy with the opportunity to enslave which would have defined this, relative to actual social beliefs or morals, but now he is the good guy again, I think this logic don't apply into the consistency by the player defince its shape, his culture. Basically he has to be potentially a demon. you have to be there beyond good and evil! The connection to a holy resources and gifted changes is on a in first playing rebellious character or self sustaining character contradictory. I would change it to a resources one can gather or achieve by train his mind to a specific view. Temples are a collective measures to sustain the god strive and ascent of his people. (Highborn in Warcraft)
As example soul stones in Elder Scroll are in connection of the there existing gods and maybe soul grave degraded but excluded from this the opportunities rises to use it as power variable chaos and struggle in a fantasy world.
I wouldn't use gods we know, they are preoccupied.
An example, If I play a smart character, I find a soul stone, or a premanifestation of it which is highly unstable, I can choose between different option, put it in some wooden, metal different types cheats or openly in a room. Last you get it stolen, second it explodes and first it is safe. If you are an average character you can only put it into a metal chest. Then why to store it because you don't know what to do with it until you find additional phenomena etc. The most problematic and important thing is to simulate sciences. I mean nobody know what he really is searching for until he found it there or did proofing it. So your ambitions could always be described as, you declare the requirement aquitating more wood for your building undertaking. First the problem or a couple of problems then the search and finally the solution or nothing, impossible. If your character is lower than average someday someone gets to you and gives you a recommendation. You need to surround yourself with people which participate of your fear regain. You did this requirement on one place in the actual game but basically boring. For me it is like "Vampire The Masquerade - Coteries of New York" not in actual game mechanic but it stimulates your the problem in a good manner.

You should think about the speed the game processes this is most important, if one reach it to early the content is depleted. Better to have it ti difficult or heng it on requirments to have multible towns and some building which geather some streang material, just lore over lore.

Furtherly I think the sizes of the body parts on maximum isn't everyone's ideal but the game suggests it in small parts of it which indicates this would be the only "true" solution, which is annoying in my op. Like by Helena and her proportions.

One player problem for me was to adapt to the population preferences with the player out of investment of resources in growing, means you don't life your stuff. I would disconnect this stuff and give it other dependencies.

A player clothing system would be nice to simulate slavery (domination) or bimboism and stuff based on "culture".

To the building Icons would it be nice to have cultural changes but this isn't core stuff which is just refelting furtherly the players decisions or preferences.

I don't like the transitions between the player genitals and body by a futa, it don't looks correct.

To make this work I would focus to make the stuff which is in to work well and generalise some stuff like the player portraits. If this and the story works, I would focus for some additional improvements I mentioned.

Now I did lose my track, this is all I could get together.

Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Does anyone know if futa are able to reproduce in this game world? Since normally I believe they're sterile.

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
Hello there.
What the uck with Labyrinth? Every buttom lead to exit. I mean the first choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had try, for now:
*Check every buttom in a row without using "load game" (if every load refreshed damn thing).
*Check one buttom several times a row. Again, without loads.
*Make a Lot of trying random combinations with loads.
*Check followers, for case one of them have something to say about that.
Really want to try "go through walls" magic (also known as a "really big ram" by the way), but sadly don't find in the game that opportunity.

Every single ucking time I had a same damn ansver: "Nope".
Do someone have an advice for poor me? Thank you for advance.

PS. Sorry for poor english.

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Hello there.
What the uck with Labyrinth? Every buttom lead to exit. I mean the first choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had try, for now:
*Check every buttom in a row without using "load game" (if every load refreshed damn thing).
*Check one buttom several times a row. Again, without loads.
*Make a Lot of trying random combinations with loads.
*Check followers, for case one of them have something to say about that.
Really want to try "go through walls" magic (also known as a "really big ram" by the way), but sadly don't find in the game that opportunity.

Every single ucking time I had a same damn ansver: "Nope".
Do someone have an advice for poor me? Thank you for advance.

PS. Sorry for poor english.
its gonna take multiple attempts. it's essentially a random quiz, that sends you back when you make a mistake, but the answers don't change. the "answer" to the "questions" stays the same until you load a save. so if the first answer was (A) it stays (A), then you have to find the "answer" to the 2nd "question"

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
its gonna take multiple attempts. it's essentially a random quiz, that sends you back when you make a mistake, but the answers don't change. the "answer" to the "questions" stays the same until you load a save. so if the first answer was (A) it stays (A), then you have to find the "answer" to the 2nd "question"
Thanks.
Well... Then, if when I did try all option in first "question" without using loads, and nothing changes - is just a bug, right?
Or "answer" is not one choice, but multiple, like "first week A, then second week C, then third week B"? If that so, how I may understand, that I'm in right path, if a text is always same?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks.
Well... Then, if when I did try all option in first "question" without using loads, and nothing changes - is just a bug, right?
Or "answer" is not one choice, but multiple, like "first week A, then second week C, then third week B"? If that so, how I may understand, that I'm in right path, if a text is always same?
If you really chose all options without proceeding to the next question, then that is in fact a bug, which you should report to the Dev. No, the answers should only change when you load a save I believe. if you get asked another question, then that means you chose the right answer to the previous one.

Reactions: OwlBeer

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
If you really chose all options without proceeding to the next question, then that is in fact a bug, which you should report to the Dev.
Thank you again.

Last question, just to be 100% sure: are I need something to do before go to Labyrinth? Like:
1) Try to go and fail.
2) Speak with someone (like Ariadna), who give me a magic thing
3) Try again, with chance of success now.
I think, I did try anything possible, but it may be random encounter, for example.

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Thank you again.

Last question, just to be 100% sure: are I need something to do before go to Labyrinth? Like:
1) Try to go and fail.
2) Speak with someone (like Ariadna), who give me a magic thing
3) Try again, with chance of success now.
I think, I did try anything possible, but it may be random encounter, for example.
Nope, there isn't anyone to talk to. you just have to power through finding the correct answers.

Reactions: OwlBeer

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
There indeed was a bug in the labyrinth quest where in some cases it was not possible to get through it. I have fixed it now for the online version.

Metra thanks a ton for your extensive feedback! Such in-depth thoughts really help me get new ideas and improve the state of the game.
Concerning traditions, they can be deactivated even after they became a tradition, so that should not really be a problem.
I know that the outposts currently are not the best solution, I will see what I can do in that regard in the next releases.
Sorry, I just don't like hexagonal tiles visually, so they are going to stay squares.
I originally considered the option for the player to also side with the demons but it was far too much effort (for now). But I'm not ruling it out for the future.
The best actual map is if the player is the relative center of it which let one better identify with its position into the world. This would require a lot too much stuff like a world generator, so it's only something for later or to avoid completely. The most simple way to simulate borders in your place to use water in the corners and on all places use out greyed frame space which suggest more but ends it equally (WarCraft 3 has it like this) - I just feel claustrophobic at the moment. This should be fastly added able. You have a big over map to select region just imitate it on the lower level.
That's an interesting idea, that could improve the feeling of the map, I'll look into it.

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
This is a very fun and sexy stategy game. I love what you have done thus far, so I hope you continue with developing your excellent ideas, nourishing them, and expanding upon them. It's a great legacy to be proud of. <smile> <nod> <cheers>

Last edited:

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
There indeed was a bug in the labyrinth quest where in some cases it was not possible to get through it. I have fixed it now for the online version.
Thank you very much!

And thank you very much for making such a great game!

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
looks.... interesting

too bad the battles are random attacks (not sure if that counts as bf):unsure:
its also good that the gay stuff can be avoided by having all female army;)

also big boobs rule, down with the flatts:p
and no incest or gays in my empire gods be damned

also is there a way to get more max energy?

Last edited:

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
I feel like I saw it earlier, but is there a way to build outposts in both the Elven Forrest and the Islands?

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
I have that building but I don't know where the button to actually build the outpost is.
See. For example, you choose Forest. Then, you need to complete "elven" quest.
After you did it and end the turn, you will have an event (really small one), that tell you "Now, you have an outpost in the Archipelago too".
Profit.

K9

May 28, 2017
I have that building but I don't know where the button to actually build the outpost is.
Click on any tile you control that doesn't already have a building, then choose 'Build Outpost' in the building menu.

But to get your first outpost on a new map you need to finish the quest on the current one. Once it's done, finish the turn and you'll get your outpost on the new map for free.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes