VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads [Ch.3 v0.4.0a] [CHAQUINN0]

4.50 star(s) 42 Votes

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Just going to add something, for everyone:

Sure, we're talking many more years but my best friend, my oldest friend (over 45 years), I really don't know that very well either in reality. And neither does he me. We grew apart. We stay in touch, always will but we became completely different people.

Now remember, Zeke moved away when he was younger also (this is how he met Keyla in the first place)....at that age, you go through a lot of changes, you start growing up, think differently. The point I'm trying to make is, even if they are oldest and best friends, that in and of itself does not nesseciate that they know everything about each other or are the same people they were 10 years ago or before/when in college.

Some of you must be very young, you'd be surprised what you actually don't know about even close family members....behind closed doors and all that...people keep secrets and keep a lot of shit to themselves.

Stay off social media, it isn't a reflection of real life.
Too much information is often an issue with telling a story. If the reader is only privy to the actions and dialogue of the characters things remain fairly "realistic" for a reader/viewer. When we get to hear the thoughts of the protagonist it gets more immersive but also more complex. If we are allowed to see the emotions and inner workings of the minds of many characters... well, this is the point at which reality and logic no longer apply. Add some past history for multiple characters and things get very messy. In this case, I usually begin with the premise that everyone in the story is wrong...

Jus' Sayin':cool:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Harem=/=All the girls
I mean you could have an Harem with Alessa, Vera, Michelle and Sofia that excludes other girls.
In any case I don't think this game is suited for Harem players tbh. Many girls have something against others. Also the tone of the story is not that of the magic dick cliche, even if the MC is a Chad prototype loved by the ladies.
Isn't Alessa and Michelle mutually exclusive? The number of girls you can get most in the end may be just two. So I guess the harem path may be cancelled. Or the new update imply something that lead to Alessa, Vera, Michelle and Sofia?

Reactions: Triple OG

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Isn't Alessa and Michelle mutually exclusive? The number of girls you can get most in the end may be just two. So I guess the harem path may be cancelled. Or the new update imply something that lead to Alessa, Vera, Michelle and Sofia?
Some people (not you) are just too pig-headed to accept the truth. There will be no harem..max 2 girls together. The code has already been posted yesterday...for those who still won't accept it:

Screenshot 2024-07-22 15.19.12.png

In the early game, paths already intersected. Fragile people whined. Chaq changed it but he is not going to change his entire story or how it plays out. Already hinted at in Ep3 and confirmed in this last episode, paths will intersect and block you from others. In that discord post, he has pretty much (without actually saying it) told you who will consider a throuple.

Deal with it people or walk away now, no amount of whining/hoping/begging here is ever going to change the facts.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
It kinda feels like this got this off rails because the dev tries his hardest to justify Keyla's behavior now while at the same time making sure the reader know she only ever wanted the mcs dick anyway and never Zeke lol
Yea that part is pretty heavy handed. Its clear the dev didnt want people to be screaming that the MC had his girl stolen by his best friend NTR NTR NTR, but imo the story just falls flat when it deals with those two. I've completely cut them out of my playthrough as best as I could because how shitty zeke is and how little Keyla cares about herself.

Aramintha

Jun 1, 2022
Just finished chapter 3 and I have to say Kimberly is by far my favorite girl so far she has everything she's cute, she knows how to cook, she can be playfully flirty with mc, she's also fun and most of all seems to be genuinely in love with the MC cares about him a lot I really loved all her scenes this latest chapter her interactions with her sister where so funny and awesome, I can now safely say she is going to be my number 1 main girl for the rest of the game I already liked her on previous chapters but this chapter solidified her as my favorite.

Reactions: ferso111111

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Some people (not you) are just too pig-headed to accept the truth. There will be no harem..max 2 girls together. The code has already been posted yesterday...for those who still won't accept it:

View attachment 3856440

In the early game, paths already intersected. Fragile people whined. Chaq changed it but he is not going to change his entire story or how it plays out. Already hinted at in Ep3 and confirmed in this last episode, paths will intersect and block you from others. In that discord post, he has pretty much (without actually saying it) told you who will consider a throuple.

Deal with it people or walk away now, no amount of whining/hoping/begging here is ever going to change the facts.
The only problem i have with this is that even if the vision was to never have a harem in the first place, then why put it in the tags and openly say that the game would have one? that's kind of fucked up. I like the game and will still play for my one true love Olivia, but all this could have been avoided if the dev was clear on this from the very beginning. Either way now everything is clear and the people that don't like it can move on.

• Sad
Reactions: OWSam000

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
then why put it in the tags and openly say that the game would have one?
Because, once more for the blind people, I'll repeat:

The real definition, F95's definition and MANY dev's definitions....are entirely different things and interpretations. It should never have been put there in the first place, simple as that.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
WOOOHHHHHHHHHHH...

That dumb tag has now been removed from the OP :love:

Hopefully we can all move on now and agree that Michelle...is the best girl ;)
Finally never made sense to me anyways now there should be less confusion hopefully but it's f95 users we are talking about so .....

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Because, once more for the blind people, I'll repeat:

The real definition, F95's definition and MANY dev's definitions....are entirely different things and interpretations. It should never have been put there in the first place, simple as that.
But it was only put there because there was was a comment in the very first page by the dev himself saying harem was gonna be one of the tags(comment is now deleted of course, but you can still see because people quoted it). Yeah everything is cleared up now, and we know a harem is not happening. But this mess is not on the uploaders/moderators for putting the tag there, or the players that were expecting a harem to happen, it's on the dev for saying the tag would be present in the game.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I like harems as much as the next man however just from playing it's hard to see where it would make sense here.
Long time girlfriend leaves and now every new girl wants to be the number one and only one.
Even a potential threesome gets turned down quick if you are too close to one of the girls.
I like Kimberly but I'm going with Alice as my main girl as she is just too perfect for me.
This game could use a cheating tag in my opinion, Zeke ain't the only one having fun in these streets ;)

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I like harems as much as the next man however just from playing it's hard to see where it would make sense here.
Long time girlfriend leaves and now every new girl wants to be the number one and only one.
Even a potential threesome gets turned down quick if you are too close to one of the girls.
I like Kimberly but I'm going with Alice as my main girl as she is just too perfect for me.
This game could use a cheating tag in my opinion, Zeke ain't the only one having fun in these streets ;)
Not to complain why the harem tag in the first place to give ppl false hope. Now the harem tag is over which end the debate.
Just feel a bit disappointed that not even a chance for a fourway path.
Kimberly is definitely one of the best. Don't even want to comment the mess about Zeke and Keyla, the history/drama between them and MC is now being ridiculous.
Kinda want a cheating path for MC to be a manwhore which may end alone in the ending which interact with Keyla path.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
But it was only put there because there was was a comment in the very first page by the dev himself saying harem was gonna be one of the tags(comment is now deleted of course, but you can still see because people quoted it). Yeah everything is cleared up now, and we know a harem is not happening. But this mess is not on the uploaders/moderators for putting the tag there, or the players that were expecting a harem to happen, it's on the dev for saying the tag would be present in the game.
Dude the harem is off? I'm following this from beginning and it was one of the reason,and choosing one li damn i definitely don't want that i almost like every character and every characters seems to like MC a lot that going to hurt a lot.i didn't expect the developer would withdraw it should've thinked a lot before giving words.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dude the harem is off? I'm following this from beginning and it was one of the reason,and choosing one li damn i definitely don't want that i almost like every character and every characters seems to like MC a lot that going to hurt a lot.i didn't expect the developer would withdraw it should've thinked a lot before giving words.
Can't have been following that closely, I've been repeating myself since the very beginning....because, if you really were that invested and had actually played it, the very first release could block you from either Kimberly's or Keyla's path completely....

That alone should have been obvious to anyone what was what.

Reactions: Quetzzz and xCalon

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Can't have been following that closely, I've been repeating myself since the very beginning....because, if you really were that invested and had actually played it, the very first release could block you from either Kimberly's or Keyla's path completely....

That alone should have been obvious to anyone what was what.
I have this faint memory of it from developer but whatever works for the developer it's his decision after all.but I hope there's a choice in future punch zake.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm glad to see the harem tag has been correctly removed. Having that as part of the future tags did more harm than good by giving harem players false hope for something that was never going to happen. It never made sense since despite a chance for a throuple relationship, even if you pick the only other LI willing to let the MC be with other girls, she was always going to want the MC to make a choice in the end whether to commit to her exclusively or breakup.

Would I have liked the option of stretching the throuple with Alessa and Vera into a quad with Kimberly? Fuck yes... but it is what it is, and if you care about having a successful path where no one breaks up with you or ends up broken hearted... then you need to play each path as a solo route (with the exception of the Alessa/Vera throuple).

4.50 star(s) 42 Votes