VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads [Ch.3 v0.4.0a] [CHAQUINN0]

4.50 star(s) 42 Votes

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
I have had some very good friends along the way. I'm not sure if I've ever had a "best friend". Either way, I would never consider discussing with any of them who I have or have not fucked.
I guess it depends on the person then. There are many types, and I don't mean every guy/person does this. It's just something I was used to. Guys would brag about it (to seem cool whatnot) girls enjoy talking about it with their gfs, etc.

So, just because you didn't, doesn't mean no one has and vice versa. I guess I should have worded things better and clearer. Kinda meh when everyone wants to shine in and make a point.

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
I have had some very good friends along the way. I'm not sure if I've ever had a "best friend". Either way, I would never consider discussing with any of them who I have or have not fucked.
What I think about it is this Zeke knows about Keyla and MC relationship in the past. Zeke dont want to tell he's bangin different girls cause he is ashamed of it. Then when Keyla found out about Zeke bangin other girls Keyla doesnt cares which turn Zeke afraid that Keyla plans to break up with him and goes back to MC that is why Zeke propose out of nowhere to Keyla which Keyla ashamed of her hidden relation with MC accepted the proposal hoping he might forget his love for MC and hope for the best. Zeke doesnt know Keyla was cheating with MC. There might future episodes MC, Zeke and Kayla will face their demons and tell each the other the truths. I think the 3 of them wronged each other.

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
What I think about it is this Zeke knows about Keyla and MC relationship in the past. Zeke dont want to tell he's bangin different girls cause he is ashamed of it. Then when Keyla found out about Zeke bangin other girls Keyla doesnt cares which turn Zeke afraid that Keyla plans to break up with him and goes back to MC that is why Zeke propose out of nowhere to Keyla which Keyla ashamed of her hidden relation with MC accepted the proposal hoping he might forget his love for MC and hope for the best. Zeke doesnt know Keyla was cheating with MC. There might future episodes MC, Zeke and Kayla will face their demons and tell each the other the truths. I think the 3 of them wronged each other.

What a mess, thanks for heads up.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Well so far i like this game very much but one of the girls seems to not want to share how dull, i see a pattern here the mc end up

alone at least how i play.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Well so far i like this game very much but one of the girls seems to not want to share how dull, i see a pattern here the mc end up

alone at least how i play.
So if your girl (or someone you thought was your girl) brought a guy home and said "Hey Bryan this is Bob, he is also my boyfriend" you'd be good with that? I doubt it :LOL: I think its pretty normal to not want to share your partner.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So, just because you didn't, doesn't mean no one has and vice versa. I guess I should have worded things better and clearer. Kinda meh when everyone wants to shine in and make a point.
First of all, Snowflake, my comment was directed at aconversation point about guys talking about who they fuck. I didn't say a goddamn thing about anyone here or you or what you do. If you don't want others to comment on your comment... I guess... Don't comment. You don't really need to reply since I won't be able to see it anyway, if you catch my drift.

Yeah, I understood what you were saying. If I were the MC I doubt I would have been friends with Zeke at all. I didn't like him all that well. Acquaintances would have been the extent of my relationship with that guy. I definitely would not have been with Keyla while they were together so, there would have been no "cheating" in my story - at least on my part. I'm not at all romantically interested in Keyla no matter how "hot" she is just because she is married to Zeke. I don't think she has been a particular good friend to MC as well. So, for me, they will they will both be in the story as little as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Robo

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
First of all, Snowflake, my comment was directed at aconversation point about guys talking about who they fuck. I didn't say a goddamn thing about anyone here or you or what you do. If you don't want others to comment on your comment... I guess... Don't comment.
I replied to your reply to me.... but okay kid. Lol, some people are slow.

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
I've updated the unlock gallery for the Yesterday's Crossroads [Ch.3 v0.4.0] [CHAQUINN0].

Be aware this unlock will modify permanently the game, use at your own risk.

Save as ...\YesterdaysCrossroads-v0.4.0-pc\game

If you have downloaded the gallery.rpy from the previous version, you don't have the full gallery from Ch. 3.
Replace with the original attached.
it seems it only works for pictures
everything else is locked
(replays show unlocked but cant click them)

Reactions: wanky mcwankface

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
man is riley gonna be romance-able? otherwise such a waste of a gorgeous character design, wont lie
I don't think she will be, but I agree, she is gorgeous, one of the most attractive characters I've seen in AVN's.

The characters in this game are beautiful, but on a normal level, Riley is on another level, a much higher level.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
man is riley gonna be romance-able? otherwise such a waste of a gorgeous character design, wont lie
No. Might be a drunken mistaken bit of fun with her perhaps, but she is not a LI.

As a side note...given how this is going and how certain character's paths interced with each other and remembering, a lot of people know a lot of other people, if you are set on romancing someone, be careful who you fuck (side girls)....remember Michelle's words at the party...

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Just played this VN for the first time, what can I say that hasn't already been said?.
Probably the most beautifully constructed VN I've come across. 10/10
Wonderful, engaging and sensitive storyline. (Sensitive?, that may be because of the way I played it). 10/10
Characters are 10/10, all with individual personalities that draw you in to their lives.
If there's a better game/VN out there please tell me which one because this is going to be so difficult for anyone to top.
All credit to the dev and their team for breaking away from the usual wham bam thank you mam stuff that is served up as a story.

Reactions: Semak34 and Quetzzz

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Riley, like all the other girls is gorgeous indeed, and while Kimmy might be open minded enough to let the MC date around until he's ready to commit, I doubt she'd be ok if her sister was included in that list of girls.

4.50 star(s) 42 Votes