VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Fully agree there, same for the friend which knew it all along...i would be pretty pissed at her as well.
Imo it would have been nice to have the choice to not even bring her to the airport after that shitty break up of her.
I hope the MC grows a backbone fast, as he is now, i really don't like him.

Hm, i'd rather make a pic were we take some gasoline and burn that scooter, or one with some hookers...makes a nice 'farwell and never come back' message.
Thank You for this, appreciated.(y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i get the feeling that the MC and Keyla had something going at one time .... could be just me tho .... and that Kim to spider thing .. had to be just a dream .... ( reminded me of "It" the movie :ROFLMAO: )
well anyways .. loved what you've done so far .. will await further updates ... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yes, the thing with the friend is worse, and the whole scene, "I wanted to tell you, but it seems that my hints didn't reach you" the first thing I thought was, well, I hope the mc can reject them outright, he doesn't even need them as friends.

I'm going to take into account what the dev says and see what happens, I hope that means being able to reject the typical Bi/lesbian trope, impo the game may have potential but we will have to see.
I'm able to make allowance for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
since
She makes an effort to reach out to MC so, I can see not going ballistic right away. If I were to put myself in MC's shoes, I wouldn't be able to resist at least questioning
I guess you could chalk it up to emotional impact. But, nah... I can't buy the

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Really liked this start, seems this is gonna be a great visual novel... Great renders, good looking characters, including a mother that actually aged. The story is captivating, overall a bit sad, but with some very nice feelgood moments too...
Great writing! So... is the update here yet? ;)
Good luck dev!

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? CHAQUINN 0

Blue5591

Apr 18, 2022
Great start. You have quite a bit of backstory to branch on for character development. I enjoyed having a larger prologue that creates weight to the climax of the chapter. Would be interesting to use the other LIs to introduce qualities that helps the MC move on. Character progression through characters. Use their arcs as an allegory for the five stages of grief or whatever conflict you decide to use. Looking forward to what you make.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Yesterday's Crossroads [v0.3.1] Unofficial Android Port

- 332mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Yes, the thing with the friend is worse
Don't know why it should be a problem, friends sometimes tell each other things in trust. There is no obligation this info needs to be passed to the next friend, but there may very well be the promise explicitly not to tell....
Any sharing of information given to you should be considered with care, there's unwritten laws... You would not like it if somebody you told your problems in good trust tells another, even if it's a friend. And it would likely be the last time if he did...

CHAQUINN0

Yesterday's Crossroads Developer
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? CHAQUINN 0
Starting from the next chapter the branching choices will start heavily influencing in all your relationships, including the harem path.
There are 4 LIs and "others" that you can choose to interact with or not along the way, those include from same age as the MC's and older.

The prologue is linear due to the way of the events had to be told, the MC himself will evolve according to player choices and the people he interacts with. Each of the main girls has a unique storyline that will totally involve the MC if the player so chooses.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I'm able to make allowance for
since
She makes an effort to reach out to MC so, I can see not going ballistic right away. If I were to put myself in MC's shoes, I wouldn't be able to resist at least questioning
I guess you could chalk it up to emotional impact. But, nah... I can't buy the

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
damn, this story feels like it was written by my ex. she did the same thing to me, though she was from Japan and told me she was coming back to me..did the long distance thing for about a year before she told me she had a new boyfriend. i went ape shit on her and that was that.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i hope that she returns and tells MC she is coming, then he tells her just to walk in he will leave the door unlocked. then invites his other 3 girls over and starts banging them and then she walks in and he looks at her and laughs hysterically and says, you had your chance bitch, but now i have multiple girls, why the fuck do you think i would need you now? and then runs aways crying and jumps off a bridge.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Well, yeah... that would come under the category of "good friend". I think, for now, we would probably both put her in the category of "friend who needs to show a little remorse". Right now she is looking more like

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
damn, this story feels like it was written by my ex. she did the same thing to me, though she was from Japan and told me she was coming back to me..did the long distance thing for about a year before she told me she had a new boyfriend. i went ape shit on her and that was that.
Damn. That leaves a mark! One thing, for sure. A good story stirs up good conversation and an emotional story stirs up emotions. Kudos to the writer.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I haven't played this yet, but, all the talk about what someone should've said to a friend but didn't is all moot. Sometimes you have to weigh the situation as it comes to you. It just depends on the situation. If not saying anything could cause harm, then it's best to open your mouth and say something.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes