VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
im not 100% on the names yet but id say that 'Julia?' the office girl (crying in car park) seems the 1st most likely id go as a fresh start on romance girl (depending on Kim's fate) Kayla is a somewhat obvious one from a past romance aspect leading to possible best friend betraying story.. not sure what to make of stalker girl michelle or cynthia (hospital) yet

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
im not 100% on the names yet but id say that 'Julia?' the office girl (crying in car park) seems the 1st most likely id go as a fresh start on romance girl (depending on Kim's fate) Kayla is a somewhat obvious one from a past romance aspect leading to possible best friend betraying story.. not sure what to make of stalker girl michelle or cynthia (hospital) yet
Umm was Michelle the one in the cemetery at the end?

Reactions: Crowangel

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
PS DEVS CHAQUINN 0 Soon as you can get some sig's made let us know so i can update my own as its been a while and would like to support at least till can patreon

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Umm was Michelle the one in the cemetery at the end?
yes

Julia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Michelle
Olivia
Cynthia (is listed under others, i hope she will be a LI)

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
yes

Julia
Michelle
Olivia
Cynthia (is listed under others, i hope she will be a LI)
Cynthia seems to me like she could be the classic 'wild one' fling type or rebound girl that MAY become more.. only reasoning for that is that she is in others but that could change

edit - by comparison id list her as a Sage (BADik) type or even a Lily.. nothing serious just fun

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
To the dev: Please have a look to "return" in the Gallery. When I looked at the second girl for a replay ("coming soon") and I clicked on "return", there was no reaction and I have to close the whole game.

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Good renders, and the story is still starting so is hard to know if its good or not. Hope in the future updates we get more choices,hope choices matter and have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 2 to have 3) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty and hope there is more girls (more LI like cynthia being one of them) because i feel it needs to have more. The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls.

Reactions: Deamate

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Good start for the game and will be interesting to see how it developes from here on. Hope CHAQUINN 0 can add pregnancy to the story, at least for epilogue if not during actual gameplay :)

Also people would do well to remember that some times situation is such, that even couple that loves each other, they might end up breaking up so one of them can follow up on their dream. Kim did mention that she felt suffocated with her current life, even though she loves MC, and the job opportunity she was promised in Korea was something that she seemed to dream off. While it hurts, some times you just need to let someone you love go free, instead of trying to keep them with you selfishly. Also about Keyla not telling about Kim leaving to MC, let's presume that she had told him about it, while he could have possibly convinced Kim to stay, she might still feel suffocated by the current situation, while also losing the trust to her best friend in US. That would also make the friendly hangouts with the four of them harder to organise and have. Which would eventually most likely just end up in more uglier situation between MC and Kim. From the writing it seems like Kim was in a situation where she needed to change something radically, try that job in Korea, or she would forever have doubts about it and possibly grow up to blame and resent MC for preventing her following her dreams.

Now i'm agreeing with you folk on that it was shitty thing to only inform MC so late into the situation, instead of discussing about it with him way earlier. But it's pretty obvious that she was afraid that if she had told MC, she would not have courage to spread her wings and leave the cage, like she told MC in the metaphor while watching the hot air balloons. And yes, i can see it really hurting and betraying MC's love, but i can still see them having chance of being together at later point. But it's not something that MC should count on and should explore his options with others.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hot damn:eek: This game is called Yesterday's Crossroads and was posted yesterday. So, I have to play it today because tomorrow it will not be the same anymore:p.

Anyway, renders look nice. The overviewof the game didn't do justice to the game IMO because it is quite generic and bland. Will give it a try soonish, today perhaps:p.

Thank you for the share. All the best, CHAQUINN0. Cheers.

Edit: Please kindly provide a default name for the MC.

Last edited:

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
after the mc found out the truth from his girlfriend, this song started playing in my head

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes