Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
1685481610302.png 1685481649118.png
Me: "I'm sorry, did you just say something?"

Holy smokes... those eyes.

Okay, back to work... after I join her with this evening's first adult beverage (whiskey for me of course).

Reactions: motseer

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
so now we know that you know more so ,will be a full harem or harem less 1 or 2>
I can't see that future bud, no crystal ball on how the LI's play out yet (it's the first chapter after all), so we need more time to see how the story develops and which LI's conflict with. Only then can a proper decision be made on how to progress any modding tweaks that keep the story intact I reckon.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
one of the things i like from your mods is that i can see all the angles without loose the main play in sigh so i always enjoy you input in this games,moreso bcs in this case its seems is a good one

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
This is a pretty solid chapter 1 and the only thing I'd like to see changed is making the first scene with Kim optional especially given the scenes that follow.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I've been all over this: Keyla is/will be a thing... but will conflict if pursuing Julia.
Well, technically she already conflicted when pursuing Kim... ;)
("i really tried to drop hints! But i must be really bad at it..")

Guess i expect she might conflict with a few more ladies....

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
so i understand ppl saying "well its not like kim cheated onhim so i can give her a second chance'" but so bcs she not cheated on mc she deserve it? i dunno man iys feel hard to see someone who put so manhy effort in something different than himself and the other part juts trhow away all that in a second,i almost prefer the cheating scenario bcs even is more delicated is straight out to the curb ,is an easy decision for me [or everyone}and i knoiw is have harem feature but also multiple endings so i dont think in any of my playthroughs i can give a second chance to kim ,even if she agree to share the mc,is a harsh no for me

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i think the MC and Keyla fucked at some point in the year skip and now its turned her head and she wants more, she might have already had a thing for him before he split from Kim and knew getting rid of her rival would help her get with the MC, thats why she never told him about Kim leaving because he would try and stop her

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i think the MC and Keyla fucked at some point in the year skip and now its turned her head and she wants more, she might have already had a thing for him before he split from Kim and knew getting rid of her rival would help her get with the MC, thats why she never told him about Kim leaving because he would try and stop her
My opinion (which no one asked for and no one cares anyway) Keyla is a fucking psycho. We all know Zeke has done nothing but right by her and she's... bi-polar. Need another chapter to figure it out but I wouldn't touch that shit with a ten-foot pole. I learned my lesson in my first marriage to know you just can't fix crazy.

Life lesson: if they're hot and crazy then fuck 'em and forget 'em. Do NOT hook up with 'em.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
My opinion (which no one asked for and no one cares anyway) Keyla is a fucking psycho. We all know Zeke has done nothing but right by her and she's... bi-polar. Need another chapter to figure it out but I wouldn't touch that shit with a ten-foot pole. I learned my lesson in my first marriage to know you just can't fix crazy.

Life lesson: if they're hot and crazy then fuck 'em and forget 'em. Do NOT hook up with 'em.
I don't know man... what if Zeke's been fucking Miriam and Keyla is acting the way she is because she suspects he's been cheating?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I don't know man... what if Zeke's been fucking Miriam and Keyla is acting the way she is because she suspects he's been cheating?
... well, I guess that could be... honestly while I code I don't pay much attention to Zeke :ROFLMAO: :p. I'll get to play it proper once I'm done with the mod update.

Reactions: OWSam000 and ktunga

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, technically she already conflicted when pursuing Kim... ;)
("i really tried to drop hints! But i must be really bad at it..")

Guess i expect she might conflict with a few more ladies....
Agreed. Flip back and forth between these two staring each other down it's like a UFC Bitch Fight gonna blow up any second:
1685490719397.png 1685490794272.png

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
yeah thats what i think is going on, thats why shes acting cold and arguing with him, also on the MC kayla thought if you dont go to the gym Keyla masturbates thinking about the MC touching her again thats why i think they hooked up during the year skip

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i think its from before kims arrivals bcs mom says something to him about keyla too

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
yeah thats what i think is going on, thats why shes acting cold and arguing with him, also on the MC kayla thought if you dont go to the gym Keyla masturbates thinking about the MC touching her again thats why i think they hooked up during the year skip
Or, maybe they hooked up before he got with Kim and her with Zeke, like in High School, or college, but for whatever reason they didn't work out, Keyla kinda regrets they broke up now and sees the MC like the one that got away? He did say he knows her since she was a teen. :unsure:

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Or, maybe they hooked up before he got with Kim and her with Zeke, like in High School, or college, but for whatever reason they didn't work out, Keyla kinda regrets they broke up now and sees the MC like the one that got away? He did say he knows her since she was a teen. :unsure:
the story hints strong that they had sex while she was in a relationship with zeke
both regret it , but keyla cant let go ;)

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes