VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So does anyone know for certain if the mc slept with Keyla or will i have to wait until the next update to find out.
Like i said before i would like to know before getting too attached to the game
Bro, even if he did, you can change how he is with choices. At least I hope we can. I am not a fan of games that give us choices that don't mean anything.

Hell, I don't even remember Keyla, zeke or anyone really. Only person I remember is Kim in the demo. But my memory is shit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Bro, even if he did, you can change how he is with choices. At least I hope we can. I am not a fan of games that give us choices that don't mean anything.

Hell, I don't even remember Keyla, zeke or anyone really. Only person I remember is Kim in the demo. But my memory is shit.
Yeah i hope there are choices its just if i'm being honest if the mc did it it would ruin the whole game for me.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Everyone fucked Josy at the start of the game. Even I did and I hate her and her gf.
Pfft... MC fucks her, maya, sage, bella... and all of them consider themselves in a relp. Hell bella still thinks she's a married woman. VN is full of cheaters :ROFLMAO:

I'm just making jokes though folks... an Wolf knows my fucked up sense of humor.

Y'all have a good night. I'm not going to finish the mod update as it's now past midnight here. I need to pass out for a few hours. Take care.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah i hope there are choices its just if i'm being honest if the mc did it it would ruin the whole game for me.
I get it, bro. Not going to try and convince you to get past it. IF the MC did do it. I don't think anyone knows shit. It's all speculation at this point.

Pfft... MC fucks her, maya, sage, bella... and all of them consider themselves in a relp. Hell bella still thinks she's a married woman. VN is full of cheaters :ROFLMAO:

I'm just making jokes though folks... an Wolf knows my fucked up sense of humor.

Y'all have a good night. I'm not going to finish the mod update as it's now past midnight here. I need to pass out for a few hours. Take care.
Both of us have a fucked up sense of humor. lol Night, brother. Rest well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I get it, bro. Not going to try and convinve you to get past it. IF the MC did do it. I don't think anyone knows shit. It's all speculation at this point.

Yeah i guess we will just have to wait and see.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Prolly MC gave a Keyla the fuck of her life and now she is naturally hungry and missing it. She will leave Zeke and then MC will have fuck buddy (without Zeke knowing) and how harem will be open in a future,it's all easy pease,lol. Although I'm not seeing main LIs like typical harem type of girls. Even if harem opens I would rather play with each LI individually (except Kim) and stuck with one that suit me best. It's tough choice,tbh.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
where did you ppl get that zeke is cheating? - did i not read the lines for the hints?
if someone is cheating its keyla
Zeke asks MC if he ever felt it was wrong during his relation with Kim.. Zeke tells MC he has doubts...
So that at least makes clear Zeke is not completely happy in his relation right now.

Zeke cheating is just something that needs to be confirmed. But the suggested double date with Julie's friend and her boyfriend would confirm it IF that would be Zeke. But that's just speculation, it could be Zeke, but it could be another important male character, if that double date ever happens anyway... But that's pretty much the same as guessing Zeke is cheating because Michelle's friend is pregnant... Speculation because he's unhappy in his relation and another factor with no clear link...

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Zeke asks MC if he ever felt it was wrong during his relation with Kim.. Zeke tells MC he has doubts...
So that at least makes clear Zeke is not completely happy in his relation right now.

Zeke cheating is just something that needs to be confirmed. But the suggested double date with Julie's friend and her boyfriend would confirm it IF that would be Zeke. But that's just speculation, it could be Zeke, but it could be another important male character, if that double date ever happens anyway... But that's pretty much the same as guessing Zeke is cheating because Michelle's friend is pregnant... Speculation because he's unhappy in his relation and another factor with no clear link...
Is Michelle's friend (Sophie) really pregnant? I think it is joking.

Reactions: vogelbeest

calamityjoe22

Feb 15, 2023
Julia knows Miriam has been dating for a while and is happy and will possibly move with her new guy, but she doesn't know his name, or its kept hidden from the player in every instance he is mentioned, even in private between themselves? :illuminati: Too sus, gets my spider sense tingling. We can all be horribly wrong, but its fun to theorize, hallmark of a good game, imo.
This level of theory crafting reminds me of Intertwined about who is related to who and the overall background relationships of the characters.

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know I have been moaning a little but hey I should look on the bright side.
At least this Isn't a sandbox (Thank goodness)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Wow, great game but I can’t take this simp mc. He is just a doormat right now and I don’t think his psychiatrist mom is helping him either. Seems like she’s on Kim’s side when you tell her how you really feel negatively about her. Olivia I just feel sorry for, would definately be good friends with benefits material, hope julia is ok with open relationship but I have a feeling she’s the jealous possessive type and that milf Candace has to be fucked ( she looks like Anna from “perfect marriage game” no way do I take Kim back, she can have her stupid scooter and she can work with kevin, no second chance for the shit she put you through. forget who you said the 4 LI will be. Can you list them?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Damn! Is that Julia she's gropin' and lickin'? It can't be... Not sweet, shy, innocent Julia? Is it hot in here? Am I rambling? :cool: Thanks for the candy, Shooter!
it says Alessa vs Verushka, so probably 2 new chars
forget who you said the 4 LI will be. Can you list them?
I'm on a Kimberly-only playthrough I hope she's one of the main girls if she's not I'm going to be very heartbroken
According to Gallery, main girls are Kim, Julia, Michelle, Olivia. Kimberly is in the code as secondary LI, but since the game has planned harem ending(optional), I wouldn't worry too much about who is main, or not. Probably just more involvement in the main plot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
this is perfect. Kim returns, tries to win back MC, watches as he dates multiple girls and gives her the cold shoulder..at least i hope that's what happens. that's what i would do for real. MC is already dating much hotter women than Kim. and she dumped him for her job. so fuck her.
IMG_0586.gif

Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes