VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
the story hints strong that they had sex while she was in a relationship with zeke
both regret it , but keyla cant let go ;)
Don't think thats a good idea for the story to go there, people already can't let go of the fact that she knew about Kim, that would paint her in a even worse light, she will never be redeemed as a LI. Plus I am not ready to give up on my Zeke is Miriam's bf theory yet :p
My prediction is that Zeke is the yet to be introduced 'boyfriend' of Julia's Roommate and he is pretty much cheating on his girl.
View attachment 2661158 View attachment 2661159 View attachment 2661160 View attachment 2661161 View attachment 2661162
If this isn't true, it would be shitty to try to steal his girl, because he seem an ok friend to the MC, so something has to happen. If his girl just leaves him, that paints her in a bad light and people are already upset with her for not telling MC the truth about Kim leaving. Thats why I lean into Zeke cheating
View attachment 2661166
https://f95zone.to/threads/yesterdays-crossroads-chapter-1-v0-2-1-chaquinn0.144318/post-10892289
https://f95zone.to/threads/yesterdays-crossroads-chapter-1-v0-2-1-chaquinn0.144318/post-10892088
If I'm not reading too much into this, which is entirely possible, the info that Keyla's path conflicts with Julia's path makes me even more sure thats how their stories might connect.
tinfoil.png :Kappa:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Don't think thats a good idea for the story to go there, people already can't let go of the fact that she knew about Kim, that would paint her in a even worse light, she will never be redeemed as a LI. Plus I am not ready to give up on my Zeke is Miriam's bf theory yet :p
so you say she will never be redeemed as a LI if she cheats on Zeke with the MC but then think its fine if Zeke is cheating on her with Miriam, im absolutely fine with her cheating with the MC i dont really like Zeke hes not only cheating on his GF but also cheating on his second GF aswell as neither of them know about the other so hes kinda a massive dick and i hope it blows up in his face

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
where did you ppl get that zeke is cheating? - did i not read the lines for the hints?
if someone is cheating its keyla

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
so you say she will never be redeemed as a LI if she cheats on Zeke with the MC but then think its fine if Zeke is cheating on her with Miriam, im absolutely fine with her cheating with the MC i dont really like Zeke hes not only cheating on his GF but also cheating on his second GF aswell as neither of them know about the other so hes kinda a massive dick and i hope it blows up in his face
For her as LI is easier to be sympathetic if she is cheated on, rather than her being the cheat. I know some people are into that 'cucking' other guy and find it even hotter, but for the general audience, if she cheated once, she can cheat again so she isn't trustworthy.

Zeke being a cheater is fine, since no one cares about sidekicks in VNs, they are most of the time an annoyance.
I am not discussing the morality of the actions, just how they are reflected on the player.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
where did you ppl get that zeke is cheating? - did i not read the lines for the hints?
if someone is cheating its keyla
the way hes been acting with Keyla, the weird way he ran off after the phone call and Miriam talking about a new BF and going on a double date which could set up drama with the MC finding out its Zeke

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Julia knows Miriam has been dating for a while and is happy and will possibly move with her new guy, but she doesn't know his name, or its kept hidden from the player in every instance he is mentioned, even in private between themselves? :illuminati: Too sus, gets my spider sense tingling. We can all be horribly wrong, but its fun to theorize, hallmark of a good game, imo.

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Is it bad that I go back and change choices because I don't want to hurt someone's feelings?

So well written... off the charts.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You know a VN is off to a good start when this many conspiracy theories are being discussed rationally (some of them are very close to being on the mark though) and without folks getting their panties in a ruffle. It's quite refreshing to see us all getting along and not starting dumpster fires just to watch things burn. Sophisticated fans... I dig it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Honestly if the mc did slept with Keyla i will stop playing i hate when mcs sleep with girls already in a relationship
Ij just makes the mc an arsehole
I wish i knew for certain before i get too attached to this game.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Honestly if the mc did slept with Keyla i will stop playing i hate when mcs sleep with girls already in a relationship
Ij just makes the mc an arsehole
I wish i knew for certain before i get too attached to this game.
What if it happened before she got with Zeke?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That would be fine i just hate cheaters especially when its the mc sleeping with girls already in a relationship.
I get your point and I'm glad some of you are like that. Me on the other hand, you would consider me an asshole. Which is fine, because I am one. But, I personally don't care if someone is my best friend or not, I'd cuck them. Then, I'd get the girl to break up with them.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hmmm... kinda like the MC in BaDIK (in your sig)? Just pointing it out, nothing personal bud so don't take me the wrong way.
True i forgot about that but atleast there i got the option
Also i dont think i slept with them until they let the mc into the relationship
It was a while ago though so i could bd misremebering it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I get your point and I'm glad some of you are like that. Me on the other hand, you would consider me an asshole. Which is fine, because I am one. But, I personally don't care if someone is my best friend or not, I'd cuck them. Then, I'd get the girl to break up with them.
Maybe i just know thats how people get killed.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So does anyone know for certain if the mc slept with Keyla or will i have to wait until the next update to find out.
Like i said before i would like to know before getting too attached to the game

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes