VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
You gotta love the decrease in the depth of field going on - you cannot distinguish much on her face.
Did he improve kim model?
Or much of her defining features, either from the character posters or the first release.
Maybe she got better at make up or bought herself some fuller fillers fir the cheeks.
As we are talking about the cold hitting the game, maybe just swelling from exposure
to extreme temperatures after getting heated up inside or frozen make up on her face.
I don't think so.
She must be happy to get back into the overseas life of not being alone, is all.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
By the review pic posted here i can presume episode 3 will be fun to blast Kim. I wish MC could bring any girl, even Kayla, to inflict some damage.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
By the review pic posted here i can presume episode 3 will be fun to blast Kim. I wish MC could bring any girl, even Kayla, to inflict some damage.
I'm gonna have to make a separate save to just not forgive Kim for that update. As much as I dislike Kim the most I still dont entirely dislike her and felt bad for her a little bit enough that I couldnt be mean to her on my main save.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I'm gonna have to make a separate save to just not forgive Kim for that update. As much as I dislike Kim the most I still dont entirely dislike her and felt bad for her a little bit enough that I couldnt be mean to her on my main save.
She is indeed pitiful and she does deserve some help from MC. But going back to the relationship is a big no no. There is no recovery from a breach of trust.
I would love an option to help her resolve all her problems but to be clear to her that we are not going to be together again.

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
She is indeed pitiful and she does deserve some help from MC. But going back to the relationship is a big no no. There is no recovery from a breach of trust.
I would love an option to help her resolve all her problems but to be clear to her that we are not going to be together again.
yeah that's part of the reason I think I forgave her as well. As far as getting back together part of me wants to cause I do like getting back with Ex's in these games but on my main save I dont think so. As I never really had much interest her beyond friendship anyways.

Reactions: Maviarab

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
You gotta love the decrease in the depth of field going on - you cannot distinguish much on her face.

Or much of her defining features, either from the character posters or the first release.
Maybe she got better at make up or bought herself some fuller fillers fir the cheeks.
As we are talking about the cold hitting the game, maybe just swelling from exposure
to extreme temperatures after getting heated up inside or frozen make up on her face.

She must be happy to get back into the overseas life of not being alone, is all.
Like i give a fuck whether she's happy or not. For all i care she's done. No reconciliation, no second chances. She wanted to ride caroseul, to be free, empowered and independent woman?, i'll give her that. She should just stop emberassing herself and understand that love story between her and MC is over.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I have separate saves for every girl. In each save i dump Kim. Whether it is Olivia or even Kayla.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Like i give a fuck whether she's happy or not. For all i care she's done. No reconciliation, no second chances. She wanted to ride caroseul, to be free, empowered and independent woman?, i'll give her that. She should just stop emberassing herself and understand that love story between her and MC is over.
that's another reason I like her a little bit even if I like her the least because emotions on her face shows a different story how she still loves the MC I cant help but feel bad for her. Even If I mostly want to help as friends and nothing more tho I will get back together with her on at least 1 save and be mean to her on another but most of the saves ill be friendly and help her out but nothing more than that.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
that's another reason I like her a little bit even if I like her the least because emotions on her face shows a different story how she still loves the MC I cant help but feel bad for her. Even If I mostly want to help as friends and nothing more tho I will get back together with her on at least 1 save and be mean to her on another but most of the saves ill be friendly and help her out but nothing more than that.
Make her the cuckquean.:KEK:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
That, brother, is being a nice guy. You put girl first instead of puting yourself first. You chase a girl (in this game obviously) that dumped (MC) you. And how do nice guys end?, they get hurt and crossed over. In this particular case (even though it's just a game) Kim chose money and job instead of love and potential family. I must congratulate you on being that nice because even though Kim pretended that everything is fine and ok, she wasn't open, and waited last moment, you are still willing to accept her back. Tell me what are guaranties that she won't do it again if another job oportunity comes knocking? If choice is given i would rather pick Kayla, or even be alone, rather then picking her. From my perspective that ship sailed long time ago and it's for the best both parties to move on.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
That, brother, is being a nice guy. You put girl first instead of puting yourself first. You chase a girl (in this game obviously) that dumped (MC) you. And how do nice guys end?, they get hurt and crossed over. In this particular case (even though it's just a game) Kim chose money and job instead of love and potential family. I must congratulate you on being that nice because even though Kim pretended that everything is fine and ok, she wasn't open, and waited last moment, you are still willing to accept her back. Tell me what are guaranties that she won't do it again if another job oportunity comes knocking? If choice is given i would rather pick Kayla, or even be alone, rather then picking her. From my perspective that ship sailed long time ago and it's for the best both parties to move on.
I dont disagree entirely even tho I do believe in giving second chances. I would be willing to giver her a second chance if I didnt like the other LI more that's why she will mostly just be the friend zone since I like the other LI more and nothing more on all but like 1 save I plan to do. As I see it there is no harm in being a friend at least as she isnt a bad person and I understand why she did what she did. Tho if im being honest she could be the most toxic and worst EX GF there is on the planet and id still want to play 1 save to get with her ( just not the main save) as I do enjoy the whole getting back with EX's aspect when they are in these games just to see how things turn out even if I know it will be a bad ending.

Tho I will say if this was me in real life id take her back if I was single when she came back into my life as I rather be with someone that may or may not hurt me again than be alone. Be different if she was toxic and a horrible person.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I dont disagree entirely even tho I do believe in giving second chances. I would be willing to giver her a second chance if I didnt like the other LI more that's why she will mostly just be the friend zone since I like the other LI more and nothing more on all but like 1 save I plan to do. As I see it there is no harm in being a friend at least as she isnt a bad person and I understand why she did what she did. Tho if im being honest she could be the most toxic and worst EX GF there is on the planet and id still want to play 1 save to get with her ( just not the main save) as I do enjoy the whole getting back with EX's aspect when they are in these games just to see how things turn out even if I know it will be a bad ending.

Tho I will say if this was me in real life id take her back if I was single when she came back into my life as I rather be with someone that may or may not hurt me again than be alone. Be different if she was toxic and a horrible person.
I did hit a like because i respect your view. In real life i would never take ex back, nor would i stay friends. Its not me being childish, immature or something its just me moving forward. Moving forward, for me at least, means no contact with ex. I don't want to stay friends with someone who dumped me for someone else or what ever reason may be. No, i'll find someone else. When ever i see you i will not say hi i'll pretend like i don't know you.

In game however, since game does force you go to that job trip, if possible minimal contact with only job related topics. My MC don't care about her private life, what have had happened in one year since Kim left for South Korea, or what are the reason for her leaving. I would rather be interested for private life and befriending that other guy named Kim from North Korea than giving her second chance.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

First paragraph: Agree and I always play all paths to see the content, though leave the most unapealing till last.

Second Paragraph: Been there and unfortunately done it. Now I'll choose to stay single rather than be with someone who doesn't meet up to my standards. I'd also never date an ex (again lol) and never go back to someone who cheated, no matter how lonely I was. Will only make you worse in the long run.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I don't like Kim either, simply because I don't find her attractive. But I don't understand the hatred towards her. She is not selfish and she really loved mc. the problem is that she is totally terrified of her father and would rather go back home, than have her father hurt her boyfriend. she could have done it differently, i agree. But she never wanted to hurt the mc or even leave him.
I think Kayla is much worse, very selfish, she doesn't care if the mc is harmed, if it's to her benefit.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't like Kim either, simply because I don't find her attractive. But I don't understand the hatred towards her. She is not selfish and she really loved mc. the problem is that she is totally terrified of her father and would rather go back home, than have her father hurt her boyfriend. she could have done it differently, i agree. But she never wanted to hurt the mc or even leave him.
I think Kayla is much worse, very selfish, she doesn't care if the mc is harmed, if it's to her benefit.
She could have just told us....you know...honesty...trust...the things that are important in a relationship with someone you supposedly love....

Be a great Reddit post this. Left my bf...really love him...but broke his heart because I'm a selfish bitch, didn't trust him enough to be honest with him and made decisions about our relationship myself....though I told my best friend all about it....now he hates me....AITH?

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes