VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
View attachment 3225644
Eating the apple .. Am I a vialiness now? Will you still love me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 3225648
2024 comes and sweeps us off our feet into a whirlwind of gaming frenzy full of fabulously beautiful enchanting girls to fill our days and max our good feels into the heavens. Love for this edging, hearfelt and gorgeous game in praise for the magnifficent girls inside:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment M. Bison _Yes Yes!_ Widescreen HD reupload.mp4

Sir Sam

Jan 18, 2021
I have conflicting thoughts about this game. I like it, but I hope it doesn't turn into "drama just for the sake of drama".

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1704268957226.png
Drama for the sake of choosing your most fabulous girl you howl for and feel fired up for.
I have conflicting thoughts about this game. I like it, but I hope it doesn't turn into "drama just for the sake of drama".
How about this - how much drama can you handle to get with the girl of your hopes and dreams and aspirations?

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well it's a drama genre game...so....there has been plenty already...and there will be a lot more to come for the majority of the characters.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey, everyone!
I hope you had a wonderful holiday!

As I had mentioned in the last dev log, I took a break from my daytime job for the holidays. During this period I was able to get A LOT of things done, not only for the game itself but also for a project I am working on the side, which is almost done too.
Writing scenes has been the main task I’ve been working on. As of today, I have about half of the chapter’s scenes written, and the majority of them are set up within DAZ too. The environment and characters are in place, ready to start posing.
This update will feature a few new characters who are key to some characters’ plots. Their models are finished and ready to go too. These are purely supporting characters, such as Kimberly’s sister, for example.

The for the non-LI has also closed. Cynthia took this one.
It's decided, Michelle and Cynthia will have a set of special renders for each in the game’s gallery for the next update.

Lots to work on for the upcoming weeks!
Have a great weekend, everyone!

alive89

Mar 8, 2023

Hey, everyone!

As I had mentioned in the last dev log, I took a break from my daytime job for the holidays. During this period I was able to get A LOT of things done, not only for the game itself but also for a project I am working on the side, which is almost done too.
Writing scenes has been the main task I’ve been working on. As of today, I have about half of the chapter’s scenes written, and the majority of them are set up within DAZ too. The environment and characters are in place, ready to start posing.
This update will feature a few new characters who are key to some characters’ plots. Their models are finished and ready to go too. These are purely supporting characters, such as Kimberly’s sister, for example.

It's decided, Michelle and Cynthia will have a set of special renders for each in the game’s gallery for the next update.

Kimberly has a sister!!!! :love:
She's gorgeous and probably not dateable. :cry::cry:

Sep 3, 2020

Hey, everyone!

View attachment MULAN_[1998]_Scene-_Waking_the_'Elders'_Mushu._V1.mp4

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Yup! With the exception of Sophie, who is Tom's girlfriend and Michelle's best friend, and Miriam, who is Zeke's, everyone is fair game. And I will add a lot of content for them as well like the HOTs in BaDIK, for example.
I am so looking forward to this trio Alessa-MC-Vera whenever it happens.

Reactions: alwaystennis

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I am so looking forward to this trio Alessa-MC-Vera whenever it happens.
I'm going to give that path a try in the future for sure just for the sake of seeing the content. But not gonna lie I was looking forward to her being a solo path before it showed her being in a relationship with Vera.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm going to give that path a try in the future for sure just for the sake of seeing the content. But not gonna lie I was looking forward to her being a solo path before it showed her being in a relationship with Vera.
She does have a solo path, dev confirmed.

Reactions: Dessolos

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Even the side characters are so beautiful but then comes the painful part that she is a ''SIDE'' character and probably won't be a LI.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Even the side characters are so beautiful but then comes the painful part that she is a ''SIDE'' character and probably won't be a LI.
Unless something drastically changes, all LI have been listed, so anyone new will definitely not be a LI.

Reactions: vireker

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I hope we don't get anymore LI personally I feel like we have enough. side girl sure why not.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes