Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Just started and at at the scene whether or not to ask Julia
out on a date.

If I say no,
Will I be able to change my mind later? Or would I need to
come back to a savepoint?

Thanks
Not sure I honestly just said yes and manwhore it up since I didn't see a choice to commit to one girl yet just so I didn't miss out on any content. Be different if there was any indication you are committed to a girl instead of casual dating. As I prefer solo paths, but at that point I was still getting to know them I believe so never picked just 1 LI yet.

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Not sure I honestly just said yes and manwhore it up since I didn't see a choice to commit to one girl yet just so I didn't miss out on any content. Be different if there was any indication you are committed to a girl instead of casual dating. As I prefer solo paths, but at that point I was still getting to know them I believe so never picked just 1 LI yet.
Sounds like a good plan, I'll prob do the same.

I think I like your manwhore route..lol

Cheers

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I just hope for a hell of drama go get the ultimate harem in this so called realistic like game. It will be interesting for Dev to develop the path.:BootyTime:
yeah when ever that so called harem path opens up I plan to play it out of curiosity as I really dont see how a harem path is going to make sense in this game. The best way I can justify it making sense is with a few select LI not everyone.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
yeah when ever that so called harem path opens up I plan to play it out of curiosity as I really dont see how a harem path is going to make sense in this game. The best way I can justify it making sense is with a few select LI not everyone.
But get everyone in harem is the most taboo fruit I hope to get. No need to make too much sense but a bit reasonable is already OK for me.:BootyTime:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Screenshot - 2023-12-06T094600.694.png |
The game is rigged and we all know the riggers :cautious: :Kappa: Poor Kayla and Kim, at least Olivia hasn't had much screen time. :HideThePain:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I dunno but so far I really like this
soap opera..

The girls all look great, very pretty and
have dialogues that make you really care/love
them.

I'm feeling guilty for being involved with
them and not being able to pick just 1. lol

Written really really well.
Needs to be proofread, though.

Cheers

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Same here also guilty about going on dates with more than just 1 since never was made clear to me if it ever became serious with any of them yet but the way the scenes and dialogue are done makes me think I should feel guilty.

Man aren't we a couple of weenies? lol

Also... So far the MC has been written really well.
Most 'games' I've played on this site seem to have
an MC that is a total wimp, idiot, loser....etc....

This MC has been written really well. I realize everyone
just dumps on him, but, looking at his Mother and how
she seems to have raised him, it really makes sense and
has been done smoothly.

Cheers

Reactions: Longs

Moiraine™

Jul 14, 2021

Hey, everyone!
You might have noticed that there wasn't a dev log last week, that's because I was "stuck" on the rework of the Prologue's content, so there wasn't much to talk about. I have a few things to talk about this week.

Chapter 3
Currently, I'm writing the scenes in character chunks so I can track the content better, with the exception of the branched scenes, which I am writing all at the same time.

I'm simultaneously creating new characters models and posing the scenes that I've already completed; given the substantial amount of content this chapter has, the sooner I get things done, the better.

Prologue Rework
As I had previously mentioned, I’m reworking some of the content from the previous chapters.
In the past few weeks, I finished reworking Kim’s lewd scene from the Prologue; I remade all the animations and created new ones. They now have more frames and will not be choppy anymore. I have also posed more static renders for that scene and added better dialogue to it. The majority of the content is in first person perspective for better immersion. Now it feels like a proper intimate moment with her.

The Prologue’s overall dialogue is quite bad, so I’m rewriting some of those scenes with better, less corny lines. I’m getting rid of that filler scene with the robot along with these changes (what the hell was I thinking when I wrote that?). I’ve posed better looking shots to follow the newer content and added more concise scenes to it.

All that’s left to do in the Prologue’s rework is render everything, which I will only do at a later date since I’m currently creating things for Chapter 3. DAZ is unusable if I’m rendering anything, not to mention that it takes forever to finish.

Lastly, make sure to vote in the LI’s special set . The next poll will be for the non-LI/side-girl.

Have a great weekend, everyone! :D

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Interesting that Yesterdays Crossroads was using 25%
of my CPU resources when minimized in the background.
I was keeping it running and playing it a bit here and there so
it had been open for a few days.

i5-6600k stock @3.5Ghz
32 Gb RAM
onboard video...

No biggie...just thought interesting

Cheers all

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Interesting that Yesterdays Crossroads was using 25%
of my CPU resources when minimized in the background.
I was keeping it running and playing it a bit here and there so
it had been open for a few days.

i5-6600k stock @3.5Ghz
32 Gb RAM
onboard video...

No biggie...just thought interesting

Cheers all
Wait....days?

• Haha

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Wait....days?

lol, yes days... lol
Actually had a couple games open that time...
This one and Horton Bay...

Like when watching nfl last night on my pc, I would just bounce back and forth
between YC and nfl during commercials....

Just a laziness thing....lol

• Wow
Reactions: Maviarab

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
lol, yes days... lol
Actually had a couple games open that time...
This one and Horton Bay...

Like when watching nfl last night on my pc, I would just bounce back and forth
between YC and nfl during commercials....

Just a laziness thing....lol
lol damn I get nervous about my PC if I leave it on while I sleep but that find is interesting about this game I assumed it would use less than that since most of these games seem super easy on my system to run.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
lol damn I get nervous about my PC if I leave it on while I sleep but that find is interesting about this game I assumed it would use less than that since most of these games seem super easy on my system to run.
My thoughts as well since easy to run.

This computer stays on 24/7.
Has all the music and movies on it so I access
it from other parts of the house...so kinda like a server

After a reboot and starting, playing, minimizing YC, after a couple
hours it is only using 3% so I guess I'll leave it till tomorrow and see if there
is a leak or something. Like I said it's not a big deal at all, just a curiosity.

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
1702660342832.png

Hey, everyone!

This week, I focused on more writing and putting assets together in DAZ so I can start posing them. I concentrated on the scenes from the Christmas night event branching paths; these are divided into very long sequences among three different girls and are totally dependent on player choice. There is plenty to work on for these segments.

Starting today, the companies I work for my full-time job are going on a holiday break and will only return in January. This gives me two weeks of free time not only to finally get some rest, but also to have some extra hours to work on the game.

Speaking of Christmas, this month’s Patreon special renders set with Alessa and Vera is in the render queue now. I will release it as soon as I finish post-editing them.
1702660365894.png

Lastly, Michelle was chosen in the special in-game gallery with 41% (21 votes).

I will start working on it soon and will share one of the renders as a preview when I have them ready.
1702660393781.png

With this poll finished, a new one comes; this time for side girls/non-LIs. The side girls aren’t as many as the LIs; they are only Vera, Tasha, and Cynthia. You can vote for which one you want .

Have a great weekend, everyone! :D

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes