VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
lol damn I get nervous about my PC if I leave it on while I sleep but that find is interesting about this game I assumed it would use less than that since most of these games seem super easy on my system to run.
My thoughts as well since easy to run.

This computer stays on 24/7.
Has all the music and movies on it so I access
it from other parts of the house...so kinda like a server

After a reboot and starting, playing, minimizing YC, after a couple
hours it is only using 3% so I guess I'll leave it till tomorrow and see if there
is a leak or something. Like I said it's not a big deal at all, just a curiosity.

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
1702660342832.png

Hey, everyone!

This week, I focused on more writing and putting assets together in DAZ so I can start posing them. I concentrated on the scenes from the Christmas night event branching paths; these are divided into very long sequences among three different girls and are totally dependent on player choice. There is plenty to work on for these segments.

Starting today, the companies I work for my full-time job are going on a holiday break and will only return in January. This gives me two weeks of free time not only to finally get some rest, but also to have some extra hours to work on the game.

Speaking of Christmas, this month’s Patreon special renders set with Alessa and Vera is in the render queue now. I will release it as soon as I finish post-editing them.
1702660365894.png

Lastly, Michelle was chosen in the special in-game gallery with 41% (21 votes).

I will start working on it soon and will share one of the renders as a preview when I have them ready.
1702660393781.png

With this poll finished, a new one comes; this time for side girls/non-LIs. The side girls aren’t as many as the LIs; they are only Vera, Tasha, and Cynthia. You can vote for which one you want .

Have a great weekend, everyone! :D

CHAQUINN0

Yesterday's Crossroads Developer
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
Will the girls that are labeled has others gonna be able to have a relatioship with them ( like on BADIK)? CHAQUINN 0
Yup! With the exception of Sophie, who is Tom's girlfriend and Michelle's best friend, and Miriam, who is Zeke's, everyone is fair game. And I will add a lot of content for them as well like the HOTs in BaDIK, for example.

Last edited:

CHAQUINN0

Yesterday's Crossroads Developer
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
My thoughts as well since easy to run.

This computer stays on 24/7.
Has all the music and movies on it so I access
it from other parts of the house...so kinda like a server

After a reboot and starting, playing, minimizing YC, after a couple
hours it is only using 3% so I guess I'll leave it till tomorrow and see if there
is a leak or something. Like I said it's not a big deal at all, just a curiosity.
Are you still experiencing this issue?
I'm not sure if there is one, but I will look into it to see if there's anything causing the problem in my code.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Are you still experiencing this issue?
I'm not sure if there is one, but I will look into it to see if there's anything causing the problem in my code.

Thank you for checking. I really appreciate it.
No I haven't had much of an issue. It was at 3% usage for a couple days
and I think bounced up to 9% once but has stayed low ever since. I just
thought it all kind of interesting...

Thanks again,
Cheers

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hey, everyone! :)
I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas (for those who celebrate it) and happy holidays!
As 2023 draws to a close, I want to express all my gratitude to each one of you for all your support through all the craziness I've experienced this year. Looking back, if it was at different times, I wouldn't have had the mindset to handle everything, but here I am and more than ever really excited for what's to come, all thanks to you.
I'm really excited about what’s to come for next year, and I hope to have all of you along the way.
Images in link below as some too large to upload here.

ntohugo

Sep 14, 2022
Man, this flashback with MC and Kayla... I gotta say, fucking MC's best friend's girl while telling her he's the brother he never had... disgusting. The only bad thing in this game for me... Why do this???

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Man, this flashback with MC and Kayla... I gotta say, fucking MC's best friend's girl while telling her he's the brother he never had... disgusting. The only bad thing in this game for me... Why do this???
Well why is simple. One to provide back story and context and two...well...people can do fucking dumb stuff at times...one reason I like this MC, he ain't perfect, he has a past, he done some questionable stuff. That's actually refreshing.

ntohugo

Sep 14, 2022
Well why is simple. One to provide back story and context and two...well...people can do fucking dumb stuff at times...one reason I like this MC, he ain't perfect, he has a past, he done some questionable stuff. That's actually refreshing.
Heh, 'questionable stuff' is an understatement for this, man...
It's nice when the MC isn't perfect, but for this, he is just an asshole.

Reactions: risky0 and ename144

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I have to say at least he didn't just do it just because and there was an actual emotional reason between both of them. While doens't excuse what he has done to me it makes it a bit better than if there was nothing but lust there. While I agree it's fucked up at the same time it wasn't a big deal for me . Because I saw it as something from his past when he was a much worst person. As to me it seemed like the MC is changed for the better unless I miss remembering something. That and well it seems like a theme in this game everyone is doing or has done something fucked up or will.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Heh, 'questionable stuff' is an understatement for this, man...
It's nice when the MC isn't perfect, but for this, he is just an asshole.
So curious...see where you stand on this story...if he an asshole...what does that make his best buddy? Because...undoubtedly..he's done worse...more than once.

So yeah he isn't perfect...and he was younger and as much as it pains me to say at times, people do more dumb stuff when they are younger...mostly...and most grow out of it. As for the cheating/deception...if we're being blunt, well people cheat for all sorts of reasons...sometimes justified...sometimes just because they are sucky people without feelings.

It does make the characters 500 times more real than 99.9% of paper mache characters in these VN's though. For that, I will always defend and applaud the dev and again, one reason I like this so much. Now, whether or not you can put yourself into the MC's shoes (regarding his past) is entirely another conversation...

ntohugo

Sep 14, 2022
So curious...see where you stand on this story...if he an asshole...what does that make his best buddy? Because...undoubtedly..he's done worse...more than once.

So yeah he isn't perfect...and he was younger and as much as it pains me to say at times, people do more dumb stuff when they are younger...mostly...and most grow out of it. As for the cheating/deception...if we're being blunt, well people cheat for all sorts of reasons...sometimes justified...sometimes just because they are sucky people without feelings.

It does make the characters 500 times more real than 99.9% of paper mache characters in these VN's though. For that, I will always defend and applaud the dev and again, one reason I like this so much. Now, whether or not you can put yourself into the MC's shoes (regarding his past) is entirely another conversation...
Sorry, they are both assholes, the MC for doing this shit and his 'best buddy' who cheated too. She cheated on him, but he doesn't know that, so yes, he is a piece of shit too. And I feel your point on this too.

The MC fucking his best friend's girl threw me off, but doing this and saying to her that he is like a BROTHER to him is what disgusted me the most..

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes