VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I just hope we get a chance to rat out Zeke for cheating. While the MC and Keyla arent a saint either since they did the same thing. I think it's the right thing to do is to rat him out not only is Zeke lying to his new "girlfriend" , which as far as I can tell is innocent in the whole thing unlike the MC and Keyla they knew what they were doing. But I think Keyla still deserves to know even if she did the same to him in the past.

Also am I wrong but did the game make it seem like this isn't the first new girlfriend Zeke had and did this too. I recall reading someone saying that once and I cant recall if the game gave off that vibe or not.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Aww poor BooBoo....

So following in your logic...why didn't Zeke do what you keep reiterating (and blaming her for not) Keyla should have done hmmm?

Just left.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I do fucking love it when people have selective bias.
I never said Zeke was a good person.
Zeka realized that Keyla had feelings for Mc later in their marriage. He now has a girlfriend because of the attention he is not getting from his wife and Zeke will probably be the first one to tell him openly that he wants a divorce anyway.
Zeke loved Kayle from the beginning of their relationship until later in their marriage, and it was only later in their marriage that he realized that Kayle did not love him the way he loved her.
Do you see Keyla and Zeke in the same position?
Zeke didn't cheat on her like Kaley did in the first year of their relationship.
Unlike Kaley, Zeke wasn't faking it from the start, he didn't have someone else in mind.

You call me biased because you don't try to understand what I write, now because you don't understand me, should that make you stupid?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Also am I wrong but did the game make it seem like this isn't the first new girlfriend Zeke had and did this too
You're not wrong..not the first time he had action on the side...

Zeke didn't cheat on her like Kaley did in the first year of their relationship.
No but he has repeatedly during their relationship...
You call me biased because you don't try to understand what I write
Oh I understood...and some nice backtracking too btw...also conveniently didn't actually answer my question either....
should that make you stupid?
Careful son...you really want to do this with me when you can't even get Keyla's name correct or format a paragraph correctly?

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well I guess then CHAQUINN0 got some bad Eyesight :p Because he helped me creating her and approved my Version and the Render LOL ;)
To be honest if it was never pointed out I would of never known anything was off about your first render of Michelle. I cant tell a difference between that one or one made from the dev in terms how the character looks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WolverineCTX

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well I guess then CHAQUINN0 got some bad Eyesight :p Because he helped me creating her and approved my Version and the Render LOL ;)
And yet it's 'just not her'...it's close for sure...something..not sure what...is just slightly off though. Why didn't Chaq just give you the duf?

WolverineCTX

Nov 5, 2023
just curious what is off about it kind of bugging me that I cant figure it out lol
What's off is my Camera Angle and the use of a pre-made Facial Expression... I'm doing DAZ for only 4 Month now and I'm still learning a lot every day.

CHAQUINN0 was really awesome and helped me a ton with all kinds of tips and trix and it took "us" over 2 Days to get my Version of Michelle to look as close as possible to his original - and he approved it and gave me his permission to publish my Render - I wouldn't have done so if he didn't liked it.

And to answer the ".duf" question - He doesn't use a .duf file for Michelle - and that's all I'm going to say about it.
I'm doing all this as a Hobby and I'm just glad and happy that a Dev like CHAQUINN0 even takes his time to help me!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
And to answer the ".duf" question - He doesn't use a .duf file for Michelle - and that's all I'm going to say about it.
No need to be cryptic, no trade secrets lol..only so many ways of doing this stuff.

So Chaq doesn't render in Daz (if he did, he'd have a duf file, I've been using Daz for 20 years lol). That tells me everything I need to know and explains why she is 'off' becasue you're trying to recreate a character that doesn't exist in Daz. That's all I will say about that.

Thanks.

Last edited:

WolverineCTX

Nov 5, 2023
No need to be cryptic, no trade secrets lol..only so many ways of doing this stuff.

So Chaq doesn't render in Daz (if he did, he'd have a duf file, I've been using Daz for 20 years lol). That tells me everything I need to know and explains why she is 'off' becasue you're trying to recreate a character that doesn't exist in Daz. That's all I will say about that.

Thanks.
And again you're off - she IS a DAZ Character... and to keep it simple for your 20 Years of experience - "Morph Slider"!;)
I hope you're satisfied now.

CHAQUINN0

Yesterday's Crossroads Developer
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
I do the standard process for creating all my characters in DAZ. First, I make them in DAZ, and when I'm satisfied, I export them as an obj and import into Blender. There, I tweak and do whatever I need to do, and then export and import back into DAZ as a morph. This way, I can just uninstall the characters I used to create them.
I also save the textures into a different folder to keep things organized and in DAZ I just use the Surfaces tab to point them to that specific place, which saves space and helps me not get lost with all my clutter.

I do have the character's duf scene subsets, of course. However, I create one single morph slider for the characters, which is why I can't even remember which base models I used to create each of them. :LUL:
If I was to share a character duf, I'd have to share the morph I made through the obj and it should be installed into the DAZ folder in order for that to work.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes