Yiff.party is down or gone?

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
yiff.party is closing

After over 5 years of service, I am shutting down yiff.party.

This decision was made purely from of a lack of interest to continue maintaining and developing the site. Pressure from creators or funding issues have never been and are not a concern for yiff.party, and were not a factor in making my decision. I simply lack the energy and motivation to continue serving a site this large in what little free time I have as of late. And handing the site to another party would be incredibly difficult, expensive and time-consuming. For that reason, the site is closing.

The closure will be sad and unfortunate for many of you, and I apologize. The servers will remain online for the time being, however they are unpaid for, so they can and will shut down at any moment. For that reason, please work quickly to download any data you want to preserve from the site.

(from website)

Haptly74

Nov 13, 2020
i dont like that site cus its way behind on whygenas post and other of my favs artist on thare are behind

JohnJohnson7797@

Nov 15, 2020
I don’t think that Yiff dot party is gone forever. Can you imagine rising a child for a long time and then got bored of it and decided to left them alone going aimlessly. I think Admin is facing some trouble and decided to not get confused and tangled with all the mess so he decided to shut it down for a moment. We can all agree that this year is such a worst year.

the other reason that he decided to not share the site code is because he probably going to change his mind and retrieve it back

by the way, Kemono dot party could be an alternative for now

Sep 1, 2019
For anyone questioning the validity of Yiff getting shut down here is a link to a kemono thread that confirms.

NVG

Sep 22, 2020
Not anymore. I would bet my life though that someone backed up the entire server. Hopefully one of the people who did that decide to upload it to Kemono.
That's problematic. Although, it's not like I was making headway attempting to do so for the past few hours, but thanks for the confirmation. The amount of spontaneous errors (I mentioned this before) on top of non-loading images makes me wonder how much longer the website will take to run properly.

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
i like how i just sent a post from yiff.party saying its shut down and theres still people asking whats going on