• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Any news about new version or new game ?
Tapioca is done and the developers playing around with making a more 3D game. They've been posted here before, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mdaemon

mdaemon

Feb 6, 2017
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

hiskiel

Jun 22, 2019
Btw, How do you know you've unlocked everything in hotspring/resort area? How many days you have to stay to unlock all of its content?

GeePic

Nov 22, 2019
Need help the translation doesn't work for me do I need to download something or not?

I downloaded both from the workupload part 1 and part 2

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Need help the translation doesn't work for me do I need to download something or not?
If you download the split archive is has everything installed. Before Russian characters, and maybe the file address being too long was the cause. Antiviruses can block the translator form connecting, but most of the translation is saved already.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
FML I tried downloading the workupload part1 file and it said the file is corrupted
Yeah it's one zip split in two, not two individual ones. So extracting just the first part with out the second will give you a broken data.unity3d file and some other files missing.

GeePic

Nov 22, 2019
Yeah it's one zip split in two, not two individual ones. So extracting just the first part with out the second will give you a broken data.unity3d file and some other files missing.
Alright I'm gonna download both of them again this time I have Locale emulator, and I will disable antivirus, and launch the game on desktop and just hope for the best

GeePic

Nov 22, 2019
I just don't know what am I doing wrong game is on a desktop, antivirus off, locale emulator hopefully right settings, control panel region unicode set to Japanese.

I think this game just hates me.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I just don't know what am I doing wrong game is on a desktop...
It isn't the game but the plug-in for the translator and decensor. Maybe try without Locale Emulator, the game acts up for some people without it or a real locale change but I don't use it. Could try installing it again, it's here.

Why is the 002 part in the games folder, if 001 was extracted and 002 was with it then you don't need it.

Reactions: GeePic

GeePic

Nov 22, 2019
It isn't the game but the plug-in for the translator and decensor. Maybe try without Locale Emulator, the game acts up for some people without it or a real locale change but I don't use it. Could try installing it again, it's here.

Why is the 002 part in the games folder, if 001 was extracted and 002 was with it then you don't need it.
hmmm I might see now what went wrong I'm gonna try this again I downloaded both 001 and 002 but I extracted 001 first and then I put 002 in it. It seems I messed up.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but I extracted 001 first and then I put 002 in it. It seems I messed up.
I suprised the game would even start. Have 001 and 002 in the same place, like the desktop or in the same folder. Then extract just 001, 002 should also extract automatically giving you about 2.69GB game after.

Reactions: GeePic
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes