2.10 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE209262_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Alcohol loving Yuna makes a total f*ck up at the local tavern.
It turns out that she had a massive orgy one night and now the
whole town is talking about how much of a slut she is...

In order to wipe away those awful rumors,
Yuna ends up undertaking difficult quests at the adventurers guild.
Can she successfully redeem her reputation or---?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RE209262_img_smp1.jpg RE209262_img_smp2.jpg RE209262_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Thanks for the upload. Going to try it just cause I'm bored, cause the characters without noses reminds me of the muppets.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight
Jan 8, 2018
When I try to extract the files from Part 2 I get this error ''Data error: Wrong password? : Game\www\img\battlebacks1\Ship.png''

Any clues on what the problem is?

ahmadissa

Oct 3, 2017
I downloaded the Mega version.. Was two parts and it is asking for a pass. What is the password though?

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Wow, this game is super underwhelming. Played through it. As far as I can tell there is basically zero choice that matters in the game. Very few CGs, no reason for it to be 650mb.

Reactions: PinkCactus

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Wow, this game is super underwhelming. Played through it. As far as I can tell there is basically zero choice that matters in the game. Very few CGs, no reason for it to be 650mb.
RPG Maker MV base of data(engine) and files are way bigger than the past versions + the resolution it can reach... basically it's an heavier engine that people are still making tests on how to bring the best of it... usual small games with VX Ace goes up ti'll 59mb(doesn't get too much past) but those are equivallent to one 200mb for MV... you can expect same content in this one as a game that ranges from 150 to 200mb while using VX Ace as the engine... basically. Anything bigger such as the past 2gb games full of content... would equal to almost 6gb with MV as the base lolz... looking this way isn't worth, but it makes better to keep quality from the art...

2.10 star(s) 8 Votes