2.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
@Makara Let me write one up for you. I recovered the game from my recycling bin and am running it through MV to learn all its terrible secrets.

So, first off: There's actually two places to activate the Reminiscence Room in inside the first town. There's the bottom-left corner of the tree that one random guy who tells you about how you participated in an orgy hides behind, but there's also the very center of the wooden fence in front of the mansion on the northwest part of town: Examine either one a combined total of 10 times and you'll get warped to the room where you can see all five events by examining crystals.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want a full list of untranslated content (aside from the chests in the swampy area):
  • There's one NPC north of the mansion in Ganaria Town who appears to think Yuna looks familiar, which she denies in a panic.
  • A pair of doors in Somaliya/Somalia's Inn are untranslated- they just say they're locked when examined.
  • Every NPC in the first floor of Mariana Town's Inn + Café is untranslated: The Innkeeper just asks for 50 Gold if you want to spend the night, the male employees want to go to the Brothel (one of them wants to meet some Rena person in it), and the female employee appears to be lamenting the fact that the owner is being stingy with money instead of investing it in pleasing the clientele or something.
  • The Bouncer in front of the Brothel turns you away unless you intend to work there, and just takes Mary's Letter of Recommendation and gives you the go-ahead after.
  • The brief exchange with the customer in the brothel just has Yuna and him speak about how she's cute and new and how he can't wait to tap that, she asks and learns he's a regular and decides to pretend that she's scared she might disappear in order to try and pry info out of him, but he ends up going "I'll tell you mid-sex" because, y'know... This game.
  • The brief exchange afterwards with the prostitute is about her trying to wake Yuna up because Katzer is calling for her, and getting mildly exasperated because Yuna's out of it post-coitus.
  • If the girls get close enough to the bars in the Thieves Hideout so that you can speak to them, they're all just screaming "H-Help me!" and there's no way to do so.
Nothing really worth noting there. There's an NPC whose dialogue is bugged in Mariana that's supposed to be going "La♪Dee♪Da♪Threesome day♪I'm gonna screw 'til morning♪" but instead he's always acting like the brothel's been closed down already because there's no "Switch is On" check in his event's second page.

The locked door in Gyoson Village leads nowhere even when it can be opened (it literally teleports you in front of itself).

So... Back into the recycling bin it goes.

Makara

Dec 10, 2017
@Makara Let me write one up for you. I recovered the game from my recycling bin and am running it through MV to learn all its terrible secrets.

So, first off: There's actually two places to activate the Reminiscence Room in inside the first town. There's the bottom-left corner of the tree that one random guy who tells you about how you participated in an orgy hides behind, but there's also the very center of the wooden fence in front of the mansion on the northwest part of town: Examine either one a combined total of 10 times and you'll get warped to the room where you can see all five events by examining crystals.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want a full list of untranslated content (aside from the chests in the swampy area):
  • There's one NPC north of the mansion in Ganaria Town who appears to think Yuna looks familiar, which she denies in a panic.
  • A pair of doors in Somaliya/Somalia's Inn are untranslated- they just say they're locked when examined.
  • Every NPC in the first floor of Mariana Town's Inn + Café is untranslated: The Innkeeper just asks for 50 Gold if you want to spend the night, the male employees want to go to the Brothel (one of them wants to meet some Rena person in it), and the female employee appears to be lamenting the fact that the owner is being stingy with money instead of investing it in pleasing the clientele or something.
  • The Bouncer in front of the Brothel turns you away unless you intend to work there, and just takes Mary's Letter of Recommendation and gives you the go-ahead after.
  • The brief exchange with the customer in the brothel just has Yuna and him speak about how she's cute and new and how he can't wait to tap that, she asks and learns he's a regular and decides to pretend that she's scared she might disappear in order to try and pry info out of him, but he ends up going "I'll tell you mid-sex" because, y'know... This game.
  • The brief exchange afterwards with the prostitute is about her trying to wake Yuna up because Katzer is calling for her, and getting mildly exasperated because Yuna's out of it post-coitus.
  • If the girls get close enough to the bars in the Thieves Hideout so that you can speak to them, they're all just screaming "H-Help me!" and there's no way to do so.
Nothing really worth noting there. There's an NPC whose dialogue is bugged in Mariana that's supposed to be going "La♪Dee♪Da♪Threesome day♪I'm gonna screw 'til morning♪" but instead he's always acting like the brothel's been closed down already because there's no "Switch is On" check in his event's second page.

The locked door in Gyoson Village leads nowhere even when it can be opened (it literally teleports you in front of itself).

So... Back into the recycling bin it goes.
THank you so much

Reactions: Chingonerio

s_1_n

Nov 19, 2016
only 5 H-scenes........
holy shit, this game is a total waste of 650MB size

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Where can I find the lady the I'm supposed to talk to for the second quest?
Do you mean the receptionist in the guild of the first town, or do you mean Mary who lives in Mariana Town? The town is at the tip of the peninsula you reach heading northeast of Ganaria (the starting town) whilst hugging the edge of the continent until it curves west. You'll see a mansion on your way there, and the peninsula Mariana's on is west of it. Mary's house was shown to you by the receptionist, but just in case you forgot: Hers is the the one in the middle of the bottom row of houses west of the entrance into town. It has a clothesline out in front of it.

I wrote a step-by-step guide a few posts above yours, click the spoiler labeled "Walkthrough" to expand it.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
RPG Maker MV base of data(engine) and files are way bigger than the past versions + the resolution it can reach... basically it's an heavier engine that people are still making tests on how to bring the best of it... usual small games with VX Ace goes up ti'll 59mb(doesn't get too much past) but those are equivallent to one 200mb for MV... you can expect same content in this one as a game that ranges from 150 to 200mb while using VX Ace as the engine... basically. Anything bigger such as the past 2gb games full of content... would equal to almost 6gb with MV as the base lolz... looking this way isn't worth, but it makes better to keep quality from the art...
Actually, most of the small games before MV (2k3/XP/VX/Ace) require you to install a standalone RTP where the game pulls the generic game assets from there. The big ones usually caused by voice files or CG files. MV on the other hand doesn't have RTP so the size bloated a lot. If you create a project on MV it will automatically copy all the generic assets to the project's folder. You can remove unused assets later using script to lessen the size.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Or, you know, a game without rape at all. Maybe even with enthusiastic female characters.

What a novel concept (to the incels probably)...
Roundscape Adorevia and Desecration of Wings both have female Mc's that love sex (you can pick gender in Roundscape, Desecration is just a female MC).

Desecration of Wings does it fantastically. She's a prostitute by choice because she loves sex but she's a genuine badass too. There is one attempted rape scene where she offers herself to some bandits to save her daughter but then her and her kid kill them all.

Reactions: KuroiTenshi

KuroiTenshi

Jun 15, 2018
Hope someone make a game where the female mc is the rapist. Because 90% of these jrpg games have the same premise.
There is if you check dlsite.com com and search with the tag "Woman rapes man". Although most are kind of like visual novels and usually have shotas(male version of lolis) as the victim if you don't mind that. If you're looking for female characters that love sex as well as a good plot and lots of H-scenes then Meltys Quest is one of the best ones out there. Mc and others all love sex assuming you choose the slutty route.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Super short, random generated battles while running, and game over on defeat.
Need i say more?

Reactions: sgtlev

Garo64

Nov 7, 2018
this is has the worst game progression design that can be made really what was the author thinking making this

Garo64

Nov 7, 2018
could someone please help me i wanna play this but right when i hit enter on new game i get this
View attachment 179552
When you extract it open it in Winrar or Zip and as you have it open go to Options find Decoding and chose 932 Japanese then extract it that should fix it

ohh and make sure the main folder is not in Japanese if it is rename it to some thing shorter

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 8 Votes