2.10 star(s) 8 Votes

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
One gripe with the game, there doesn't appear to be any good ending. You level up as much as you want, but the final boss just calls in a previously unmentioned sidekick who obliterates your health to 0 in one attack. Which leads to the 'everyone thinks she's a slut' ending, the only one in the game apparently. I would have preferred a way to actually win at the end.

Reactions: BigNChunkey

darklink5222

Jul 16, 2017
My main problem with the game is the insane encounter rate. I can't take 5 steps outside of towns without an enemy I can kill in one hit showing up and wasting my time.

Also where the fuck is the third town. I was told it's north of the second town, but there's nothing up there. Only place I've found up there is some dude's mansion.

wileack

Aug 5, 2017
My main problem with the game is the insane encounter rate. I can't take 5 steps outside of towns without an enemy I can kill in one hit showing up and wasting my time.

Also where the fuck is the third town. I was told it's north of the second town, but there's nothing up there. Only place I've found up there is some dude's mansion.
is on the left of the mansion

Reactions: errata

popober

Jun 9, 2017

And here I'd thought the RPG genre as a whole has moved on from non-symbol random encounters. It indeed wouldn't be so bad if the rate weren't so. fucking. high.

Made worse by how far towns are spaced apart in the overworld and how the story guidance is barely the bare minimum. Case in point: the 2nd town's mayor tells you he reserved you a room, but the game doesn't tell you to just head straight to inn's 2nd floor. One would think talking to the innkeep would inform them of that instead of the usual dialogue where you pay for the room.

All of these suggests the dev was either lazy in modifying RPGM systems/dialogue or they wanted to pad the game's play length, though I think it's a bit of both.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _

And ho. leee. sheeeet. This was ridiculously short. Like around an hour of total playtime. It's fucking 600mb, and there were only like 5 scenes?

I was kinda hoping the credits scene was just a fakeout, and the game would continue afterwards where she accepts she's just a slut and you can start the real "meat" of the game. But nope. Back to the main menu with you.

I thought despite the rough parts, this could still end up as a decent eRPGM because of the art and would have a lot of scenes with that large size. But- shit. That was just a whole load of nothing.

Reactions: earlZweag and el0d

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
I honestly did not see that ending coming, it happened so fast and so much shit along the way wasn't even translated near the end that I honestly was wondering if I was even at the right location after that last boss ran through the hole in the wall.
Too little H scenes, aids random encounter map shit is aids, and way too short in general. Only saving grace being the good art, but it's not enough.

Kayle N

Nov 27, 2017
Damn there's ain't no tips for mission location and maps at all, cost me lot of time for doing absolute nothing.

Reactions: popober

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
right so it seems like the game isn't worth downloading then since it has only 5 scenes.....
Anyone wanna tell us what happens in the end of the game?

popober

Jun 9, 2017
right so it seems like the game isn't worth downloading then since it has only 5 scenes.....
Anyone wanna tell us what happens in the end of the game?
After constantly having to be saved, getting her thunder stolen, and raped, she gets GBed in the middle of the first town, with everyone calling her a slut and shit. Instead of accepting it, she just tries one last defiant whimper by telling everyone it was all just a "misunderstanding."

Honestly, it would be a sad scene if the game was long enough to have any sort of characterization and she didn't enjoy every fucking like an actual, huge slut. The only emotion the game got from me was getting pissed after getting no pay off whatsoever after that random encounter aids shit.

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
If there's only 5 scenes then they must literally all be displayed in the preview pics...disappointing.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Good, i like when the heroine is a slut from the beginning without having go trough mindbreak bullshittery and stuff.

2.10 star(s) 8 Votes