2.10 star(s) 8 Votes

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Sweet baby jesus, this game is absolutely trash, no map, varely get gold, random enemies that one shot you

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Anyone got recommendations for games with scenarios similar to this one, especially the last scene? Sadly this game wasted so much potential...

Oct 2, 2020
@Makara Let me write one up for you. I recovered the game from my recycling bin and am running it through MV to learn all its terrible secrets.

So, first off: There's actually two places to activate the Reminiscence Room in inside the first town. There's the bottom-left corner of the tree that one random guy who tells you about how you participated in an orgy hides behind, but there's also the very center of the wooden fence in front of the mansion on the northwest part of town: Examine either one a combined total of 10 times and you'll get warped to the room where you can see all five events by examining crystals.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want a full list of untranslated content (aside from the chests in the swampy area):
  • There's one NPC north of the mansion in Ganaria Town who appears to think Yuna looks familiar, which she denies in a panic.
  • A pair of doors in Somaliya/Somalia's Inn are untranslated- they just say they're locked when examined.
  • Every NPC in the first floor of Mariana Town's Inn + Café is untranslated: The Innkeeper just asks for 50 Gold if you want to spend the night, the male employees want to go to the Brothel (one of them wants to meet some Rena person in it), and the female employee appears to be lamenting the fact that the owner is being stingy with money instead of investing it in pleasing the clientele or something.
  • The Bouncer in front of the Brothel turns you away unless you intend to work there, and just takes Mary's Letter of Recommendation and gives you the go-ahead after.
  • The brief exchange with the customer in the brothel just has Yuna and him speak about how she's cute and new and how he can't wait to tap that, she asks and learns he's a regular and decides to pretend that she's scared she might disappear in order to try and pry info out of him, but he ends up going "I'll tell you mid-sex" because, y'know... This game.
  • The brief exchange afterwards with the prostitute is about her trying to wake Yuna up because Katzer is calling for her, and getting mildly exasperated because Yuna's out of it post-coitus.
  • If the girls get close enough to the bars in the Thieves Hideout so that you can speak to them, they're all just screaming "H-Help me!" and there's no way to do so.
Nothing really worth noting there. There's an NPC whose dialogue is bugged in Mariana that's supposed to be going "La♪Dee♪Da♪Threesome day♪I'm gonna screw 'til morning♪" but instead he's always acting like the brothel's been closed down already because there's no "Switch is On" check in his event's second page.

The locked door in Gyoson Village leads nowhere even when it can be opened (it literally teleports you in front of itself).

So... Back into the recycling bin it goes.
Umm, so I couldn't find Mariana Town when I went East of the Mansion, could you send me a screenshot of where you found it?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win (594 MB/ 225 MB) : , Final)

Last edited:
Reactions: roggerito
2.10 star(s) 8 Votes