RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Is Turkish TL included in the games in the link you shared? Because the broken link is the Turkish TL link. When I click on the link I marked in the first screenshot, the place in the second screenshot opens. I replied this post/reply(whatever) because the torrent link there was not working.
It isn't, no. That's a mistake by whomever updated the thread. I'll report it and ask them to fix it.

Reactions: troube12345

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I'm at the part where you must choose who to tell grace is MC's girlfriend. Can anyone tell me what this choice will affect?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I'm at the part where you must choose who to tell grace is MC's girlfriend. Can anyone tell me what this choice will affect?
Good question. I'm guessing just some points for one or the other.

The game sometimes tells you "xyz will remember this" but what that actually means, no idea.
I don't think it ever locked my out of content so far.
But the best solution would be to create a save at that point so you can go back if it turns out you chose poorly.

Reactions: Xythurr

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
This is great, though I wish the video files weren't so compressed. The quality difference in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
between the still images and the videos is massive. It's like I'm watching a YIFY encode.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Forgive me if lots of games have merged together in my feeble brain, but is this one of those games where the "early" version is really a beta-test and may be revised before the public release (meaning it might be better to ignore leaks and just wait), or is the exact same version going to be released on all dates?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Forgive me if lots of games have merged together in my feeble brain, but is this one of those games where the "early" version is really a beta-test and may be revised before the public release (meaning it might be better to ignore leaks and just wait), or is the exact same version going to be released on all dates?
Yes and no.

Yes, the first "beta" release may have some issues.
No, the coding is generally solid so there aren't many changes, if any.

Still, I think it's good form to wait until public release as a courtesy to the dev. It's not like us freeloaders can't wait for a bit, right?

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes