Grim1966

Jun 20, 2018
Hey, Game Dev here, I hope you enjoy it, it was made with a lot of love haha, I've played many games here and I want to share something now

Some things I don't like to find in games (and you won't find them here) are:

main character with horse dick
older characters looking same age as younger ones
grinding

I'm working now in next version , share your criticism or ideas if you wish, they will always be welcome
Why no Animations?

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Why no Animations?
Animations are overated.

There is a fine line between forcing and convincing. There is also a fine line between seduction and romance. They are also not always mutually exclusive and the one that may seem morally wrong doesn't have to be so.

It's a complicated topic. I have come to a conclusion of sorts: it depends on the goal. The goal (at least partially) justifies the means.

In this game, the MC is generally "good" or at least "neutral" to the end goals of the girls (as far as we know them). In many other games, the MC is just acting out of self-interest and doesn't really care what happens with the girls.

In pure corruption games, the main girl (MC or LI) doesn't end up in a better place then she would have without the players involvement.
Sweet points.

Having balance and giving autonomy for both participants removes the feeling of corruption. (as you pointed out having positive feelings and the need to protect the partner)

Or with relations with imbalance of power when the participant is unwilling and the consequences are immense she/ he, Reluctantly accept. could be called corruption as the alternative is grim, ergo accepting a lesser evil. Being corrupted.

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
View attachment 1241945

Overview:
You start the game as Paul, an old man tired of his life, who after an incident (and by the will of a goddess) he's now in the body of a 19-year-old boy (your character). Your mission is to fulfill a series of objectives for this goddess and thus be able to continue your life in this new body.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-25
Release Date: 2023-09-23
Developer: Zargon_games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 - Chapter 4 Public
Language: English, Spanish
Other Games: Rovering to Sussex
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
SEASON 2

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

SEASON 1

Ruby's Night Standalone

Patches:
Extras: WALKTHROUGH* - SIGNATURE - WALKTHROUGH MOD - TEXT BOX MOD - FRENCH TL - TURKISH TL

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1497158 View attachment 1362656 View attachment 1497159 View attachment 1497156 View attachment 851656 View attachment 851657 View attachment 764438 View attachment 764440 View attachment 764444 View attachment 764445 View attachment 898644 View attachment 898647 View attachment 1497157 View attachment 1362658 View attachment 1362674
I bought on itch and loved the first season. I'm waiting for the second season to be more advanced to continue the adventure.

Reactions: Proud Dick

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I'm enjoying the AVN a lot but what is with the random "Arf" that character's keep saying? Am I missing a cultural reference or is this a re-skinned furry game lol?

Elde

Feb 11, 2020
Hi everyone ! i just finished the first season and i wonder when should i play the standalone one, i tried searching in the thread but couldn't find anything, i would be very grateful if anyone could guide me :)

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Hi everyone ! i just finished the first season and i wonder when should i play the standalone one, i tried searching in the thread but couldn't find anything, i would be very grateful if anyone could guide me :)
It takes place during season one.

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
I tried searching for information but it seems there is nothing out there on what happens if you tell a girl like Emma to go on contraceptive and if you can change your mind later or if the choice is permanent? I do want to keep the option of knocking up Ruby and Emma down the road without having to revert to a save that is WAY back.

Reactions: cooties69
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes