Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
no anna/ruby/his ex wife content.
just with his daughter...
ffs its the first time i hate some update.
Bro hate is a strong word, maybe touch some grass outside? I did dodge mom content at first, and was pleasantly surprised when Ruby called Mc out for trying to date Anna/Emma and her.

Reactions: LSC82 and Yngling

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I'm disappointed that we didn't have any Anna scenes this time around.
no anna/ruby/his ex wife content.
just with his daughter...
ffs its the first time i hate some update.
Hey crackheads - are you familiar with the Spoiler function available to posters? It's the little flag next to the smiley icon. You do realize that since there have been many technical issues with the early release that some of us are still waiting for the official version of Ch 4, and so posting about what is and isn't in it before it is even out without a Spoiler mask is a real dick move, right?
Never like mom stuff
Yippee for you. Thanks for sharing your opinion without anyone at all asking for it. Maybe I should just start posting announcements of what I like and don't like in any game thread. You know, I'll bet the whole board would love to know my thoughts on NTR because it's one of those topics that doesn't get enough attention... :unsure:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Never like mom stuff (playing as a literal motherfucker) and his former wife is elderly.
Yippee for you. Thanks for sharing your opinion without anyone at all asking for it. Maybe I should just start posting announcements of what I like and don't like in any game thread. You know, I'll bet the whole board would love to know my thoughts on NTR because it's one of those topics that doesn't get enough attention... :unsure:
Umm. What do you think these forums are for? Just asking "when is the next update?!?!?!?!?!"?

The forums are specifically for sharing our opinion about the games and aspects of it.

People like what they like. As a player, I don't care for the mom character either. In some games yes, but I find the mom not very attractive and not really a fan of her too pure personality either for me to find her an interesting character for the MC. It's just not my thing. but Emma, Ruby, and the others are great, so this is still one of my top favorites despite this. But to each his own.

Last edited:

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
The forums are specifically for sharing our opinion about the games
Well sort of (emphasis added to quote). I've had pure opinion posts deleted for being "off-topic" when ithey weren't related to the game a thread is for. And that was my point - it wasn't a comment about the Mom or that romantic path in this game but a general statement about what that poster likes/dislikes.

It's one thing to say something like "I don't find the Anna render attractive at all" or "I'm not interested in the Mom path so how do I get Emma and Ruby in a 3-way?" But if you're looking to overshare your personal thoughts on mom/son incest as a general concept there are places for that, and this thread probably ain't one of 'em
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I wondered what the 4th wall breaking joke was they warned about in the beginning of this update, and when I got to it, yeah, it was pretty cute, I liked it. :LOL::ROFLMAO: Also before MC took over his life, he was a little shit, that for sure. Seems to all be for the better with MC in charge. Anyways, enjoying this game thus far, looking forward for the next release.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Is it possible to avoid having sex/relationship with the fat and/or old women or does the game/goddess require you to go through them all?

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
I really liked this VN. Pacing is good, characters are compelling, character arcs are great, renders are satisfactory, some of the girls are very pretty while others are not which is more realistic than most other VNs, some of the plots are a bit silly and unbelievable, but I can live with it. The only criticism I have is the overuse of "haha" or "hehe" at times, that could be toned down a bit. Otherwise it's great VN. Looking forward to pregnancy content.

David2411

Jan 23, 2023
is there a German translation here? I already have one for chapters 1-14 and something known for chapter 2?

Nice_Rabbit

Jan 28, 2021
I like that game. One of the few where you can play a good guy and still have some action.
But I'm quite confused with the start of the second season: wait...what? Ruby is your SISTER??? Was it already the same in first season? There were no "mom" or "sis" back then (just roommate and landlord), and as a good guy playthrough, I would NEVER have touched Ruby or started anything.
Or is it the Incest Patch that was mentioned in the first post? If yes, how the fuck do I disable that disgusting sister/brother stuff?

Edit: FFS that incest stuff is ruining my experience of the game. I was pleased to succesfully play a good and faithful guy, with only one girl as a target in first season, and it's your sister?? How disappointing turn of event :mad:

Last edited:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I like that game. One of the few where you can play a good guy and still have some action.
But I'm quite confused with the start of the second season: wait...what? Ruby is your SISTER??? Was it already the same in first season? There were no "mom" or "sis" back then, and as a good guy playthrough, I would NEVER have touched Ruby or started anything.
Or is it the Incest Patch that was mentioned in the first post? If yes, how the fuck do I disable that disgusting sister/brother stuff?
Previous Body owner was a bad boy and you(new body owner)are in a refreshing path of redemption.
download (3).jpeg
She is the Mc body sister, MC is a isekai cough protagonist.

Also don't kink shame thou hateful anon.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes