Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Can anyone confirm/refute that? I don't want to extract all the game renders and ruin the new content by seeing something before I play it...but if anyone already has: is there more sex content with the mom in there that must be accessible throught different game choices??
There is no actual sex with her yet. At least I don't think so. She will be awhile as far as I know.

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

soniclove

Apr 16, 2019
I guess you have to start on the the chapter menu to start ch.4 because it keeps telling me thanks for playing ch.3 from my previous save but not starting ch.4

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
If I remember right, the mom(not mom) is a solo path. You can't be romancing anyone else. But my memory is pretty fucked and only Zargon_games knows.
Perhaps but it would be somewhat weird. It seems to me that Anna is somehow enjoying the MC being with Ruby. There are a few instances where she seems to be spying on them, not to mention what happened in the latest update.

Perhaps (I hope not) Emma and Anna turn out to be mutually exclusive (because being with 3 girls at once is a bit much). And at the moment there is no way to refuse Ruby, so a mom solo path isn't really possible anyway.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Perhaps but it would be somewhat weird. It seems to me that Anna is somehow enjoying the MC being with Ruby. There are a few instances where she seems to be spying on them, not to mention what happened in the latest update.

Perhaps (I hope not) Emma and Anna turn out to be mutually exclusive (because being with 3 girls at once is a bit much). And at the moment there is no way to refuse Ruby, so a mom solo path isn't really possible anyway.
I really have no clue. I thought the dev had said something a long while back, but my memory is faulty. All I know is I probably can't have the girl I want anyway, which is why I haven't played in a long while.

Dec 14, 2021
An interesting game, there is a plot, curious characters, as well as periodically interesting denouements of events. In principle, it is quite a passing game, but worth paying attention to for the evening. Characters 7 out of 10 Animations 5 out of 10 Graphics 6 out of 10 Plot 7 out of 10 We are waiting for updates!

FakeWuxia

Feb 24, 2020
I keep trying to play the latest version of this and hope that it works but keep having issues. I have had luck in past with games that wont start if I take the contents out of the "game" folder and place them in the "game" folder of another known working Renpy game. With young again all I get is pickle protocol 5 error when I do this trick. When trying to play the game from its own folder it does nothing, mouse icon goes to the little spinning blue circle for a second then nothing, no error, no pop up etc. Anyone have a solution other than new computer thats been suggested to me in the past here?

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
[EDT] I have yet to play a game where updates are so frustrating. I went through the whole rigamarole of 'remembering the past' to start S2Ch3 but with Ch4 (**early release so maybe will be fixed later**) it's like I never did that and I have to do it all again and start S2 all over again. :mad: Of course, it only frustrates me because I have been looking forward to an update to a game I enjoy far more than most.

Last edited:

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
jI11jaCksjAkk No idea what you are doing, but I've never had a problem with saved games here. And I'm playing really early versions (proofreading) and have an unusual setup for where my RenPy saves are. But if there really are problems, maybe don't complain when you are playing a probably buggy early release that was never meant to find its way here...

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
jI11jaCksjAkk No idea what you are doing, but I've never had a problem with saved games here. And I'm playing really early versions (proofreading) and have an unusual setup for where my RenPy saves are. But if there really are problems, maybe don't complain when you are playing a probably buggy early release that was never meant to find its way here...
I revised my previous post to acknowledge the fact that it is an early release. But the main issue is that the game has already had issues moving forward with data from previous saves, so having that happen again is what is frustrating. I know some people like to replay games many times and don't mind starting over, but some of us don't really want to do that and want to just easily pick up where we left off.

"what you are doing" - trying to blame me for a game not playing from the save at the end of the previous release is a nice try, but no dice. "What I do" works to continue just about any other game I play, so I'm going out on a limb and feeling pretty confident that the issue is with the game/update and not me. :rolleyes:

Mister Player

May 9, 2023
Thanks a lot, mate... but the MAC version doesn't work.
The game crash immediately after I've started it.
I am really sorry to hear that. But I cannot help with mac as I play in emulator in windows....:cry::cry:. You can try the android version linked below if you want....
can any 1 help with android
S2 Ch4

- pleas
if this helps. Same as the previous link. No need to patch.

Reactions: kevjo76
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes