mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I am a straight male, and I want to be with the girls at all times, I just hope that there is a chance not to screw up the game at the end because I don't pay enough attention to the friend (Lucas I think is his name) and he fails out of school and game over, screwing up all my hard work with the ladies. Please @Zargon_games .. you are my only hope (said like Leia to Obi-wan)

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
On another game thread someone posted this about old saves. Maybe this can help the dev and anyone who hasn't tried anything else:

"
It's not Ren'py that is the problem, it's the devs not understanding how important the .rpyc files are for making saves compatible. All of mine were breaking too, so I took the last .rpyc from the last update and placed it in the game folder of this update, and it loaded my save just like it should. If you want to extract the file and put it in the game folder of your game to make your save work.

You save has to be from the end of the last update though for it to work. "

Jul 18, 2017
any sex scenes in chap 8?
no, but lots of sexy ruby and something to look forward to in a future update. i wont spoil it for you but it will glorious :BootyTime:
Zargon_games well done with this latest update, wish i had the finances to help support your game. looking forward to the next update though, especially with options i chose so i can open up more with veronica :cool:

my favourites are veronica (second favourite), ruby (favourite), anna (MILF), dont mind emma. looking forward to seeing more with grace's character fleshed out more, she's cute.:cool:

Last edited:

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
On another game thread someone posted this about old saves. Maybe this can help the dev and anyone who hasn't tried anything else:

"
It's not Ren'py that is the problem, it's the devs not understanding how important the .rpyc files are for making saves compatible. All of mine were breaking too, so I took the last .rpyc from the last update and placed it in the game folder of this update, and it loaded my save just like it should. If you want to extract the file and put it in the game folder of your game to make your save work.

The problem with the old saves and the new chapter 8 is that I added new variables that were not there before, I did this in order to implement the new cell phone code (contact list) which is used in several of the previous chapters, and also to remember the important decisions of the player and to add the chapter menu, I had to modify many things so it was very likely that the old saves wouldn't work, sorry for this but I don't think it will happen again.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
no, but lots of sexy ruby and something to look forward to in a future update. i wont spoil it for you but it will glorious :BootyTime:
Zargon_games well done with this latest update, wish i had the finances to help support your game. looking forward to the next update though, especially with options i chose so i can open up more with veronica :cool:

my favourites are veronica (second favourite), ruby (favourite), anna (MILF), dont mind emma. looking forward to seeing more with grace's character fleshed out more, she's cute.:cool:
I think you missed something, there is a sex scene in chapter 8 , maybe you should see what happens by choosing other answers...

Reactions: MrFriendly

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

"

o_O
But if you put the rpcy from a previous version, you loose the update, rpcy files contain the core of the game, the scripts that make thing run properly.
And more it will lead to bugs and inconsistencies, you should absolutely never do this!!!
As the dev said he added variables, so you loose them and without them all the added stuff will be screwed.

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
Is there a way to unlock all gallery ? I could only unlock almost all images of the first page, but there is still some of them missing and I unlocked only one image of the second page.

efb51

Aug 15, 2019
Just started this game and seemed very good indeed until the start when going into the mom's room. Started getting black screens until you leave her room. Images bano2-4 not found and are there any images missing you know?

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I really don't like Zoe. If at some point I can cut off her relationship with te MC, I'll do it. Meanwhile, I'm happy that we can avoid involve her with Ruby. No one touch my girls, specially Zoe.

Fuck, actually I don't want to involve her with any other girl. I just want to avoid her. :KEK:

Reactions: m4pII

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I really don't like Zoe. If at some point I can cut off her relationship with te MC, I'll do it. Meanwhile, I'm happy that we can avoid involve her with Ruby. No one touch my girls, specially Zoe.

Fuck, actually I don't want to involve her with any other girl. I just want to avoid her. :KEK:
Yeah Zoe is a bit too much to be really interesting, she's funny and not a cockblocker for the moment, we can still have a good realtion with our sister and Emma and she doesn't seem to care.
I don't think she is interested in a realtion with the MC, she just need a good fuck from times to times.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I'm not sure I like losing other content when choosing a path. For instance, the only sex scene in this version is the one you get by closing Emma's path. Maybe someone could make a mod that allows us to get all the scenes. :unsure: :love:

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
If that's the case, devs should make sure ALL variables are added early, certainly before an hour worth or more of play. Get your shit together early. Starting from the beginning sucks the cum out of a dead man's dick. Even with the chapter thing it's unlikely to be at the same point a save is with stats.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
For me Zoe is hot AF as is the sister. Daughter of original MC will be hot once she is more in shape/loses weight.

Reactions: ontach

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
For me Zoe is hot AF as is the sister. Daughter of original MC will be hot once she is more in shape/loses weight.
Yea i like Zoey as well (though Ruby is still my Favorite) I do really like Emma, even a bit overweight she cute as hell, Once she slims down she will be the awesome girl next door type that i am a huge fan of

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks, was again a wonderful game update. The scene at the end where Ruby watches us and mast... was really hot! Info: to see this, you unfortunately have to stop the romancing with Emma - but it is worth to try it out, maybe in a second playthrough.
And the new song in the main menu is nice, I like it. Fits perfectly with the animated pictures there.

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
Not to be that kind of guy but... Wow! what a weird game i usually put my name when the game ask me but i just cant with this game it feels like you're getting coNTRolled (heh!) by paul well obviously he is :unsure:. So i had to rename my mc to Paul so i won't be weirded out. :ROFLMAO:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished playing Chapter 8, so once again, caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, I'll be looking forward for Chapter 9, and thank you for all this thus far.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes