Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
what is the last pic in gallery ? i have Anna 2 ! rest is locked !
You are missing a scene to discover in chapter 8, it is in the route in which you avoid the love relationship with Emma. The rest of the gallery is there for future chapters.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Zargon_games you could fix the old saves don't work problem before the general release by reworking how you declare variables and finding all the new ones and declare them with a default value and intercept an old save load without the new variables with a quick routine that asks the player a series of questions and sets the new variables appropriately before moving on.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
For a VN written by someone without English as their primary language, it is very well written. Saw almost no syntax errors. Found this via the Latest Updates and pleased I did. Pretty well written narrative and love that the MC can protect and even fall for a girl that is a little chunky. Also glad he is working with her to make her healthier though.

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Try to put more sense into your own words first of all,
Second, if u are not here to help than its better if u just keep quiet.
Your comment sounds a bit out of place and I wont have any of it!
I am only trying to make people aware of what is happening with some of the mods so we can all avoid any future problems, this is constructive feedback and someone already pointed out the following and I bet he knows what is he talking about unlike yourself:

Thank you for clearing out the issue.
Thank you.

Still it is a little disconcerting that CrazyDreamer has not updated the WT yet. I am considering doing the game without it.

Last edited:
Reactions: YGOLD

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Thank you.

Still it is a little disconcerting that CrazyDreamer has not update the WT yet. I am considering doing the game without it.
You have probably already checked this yourself but the PDF walkthrough and the other wt mod have been updated.

Edit: the wt mod from koga3 has now a second version with only walkthrough/renaming (without the music)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Dude! Enough with the teasing, I need to get into Emma's pants already!
The longer the wait, the better the pleasure !!! :p

I would love that the dev let Emma the time to loose weight, to get more confident and gain some perversion!!
So we could get a nice kinky team play with our sister.

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
This is what passes for romance? The only way to avoid being a rapist / creepy dickhead is to not pursue girls at all. Gross.

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
I'm so torn.
On one hand I don't want to skip any content, but on the other everything about Emma, physically and psychically is so unattractive and boring.

Reactions: lewdman89

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I'm so torn.
On one hand I don't want to skip any content, but on the other everything about Emma, physically and psychically is so unattractive and boring.
No offence but I definitely recommend playing another game. Even if you don't play the romantic path with Emma, she remains a main character in the game because there is still the "Emma mission" to complete. And if you find her that unattractive and boring, you won't be happy with the game.

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
No offence but I definitely recommend playing another game. Even if you don't play the romantic path with Emma, she remains a main character in the game because there is still the "Emma mission" to complete. And if you find her that unattractive and boring, you won't be happy with the game.
Yea, I already played the previous updates, what I meant was the decision where you choose to cut off Emma romance path in the latest update, I was undecided about that :D

Reactions: J.R. and BVonkX

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This is what passes for romance? The only way to avoid being a rapist / creepy dickhead is to not pursue girls at all. Gross.
I don't see any rapist stuff and the creepy voyeur can be avoided when you are with the girls. I think the game is really fair and does not force you to do weird stuff.
I know that Emma looks younger than she is but i havent been in any odd interaction with her.

I did not performed any teenager perverted dickhead peep or sleep sex as it is the case in the majority of those games

Last edited:
May 26, 2018
Sorry about old saves, but now you can start from any chapter you want by selecting it from the menu.
Would be MUCH BETTER if the damned saves would work across the damned game. I mean, what the fuck are the saved games or save option GOOG FOR if he damned things don't work? crap, what a fucking disappointment with such a great game.

Reactions: lewdman89
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes