• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Just finished playing Chapter 8, so once again, caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, I'll be looking forward for Chapter 9, and thank you for all this thus far.
And the 3some with Ruby and Zoe's sis, can't think of her name, but yeah, sounds like could be fun.
Is this what you said?yes it is...so again...there isn't a 3some planned with RUBY and VIOLET there is a 3some planned with ZOE and VIOLET.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
How is Zoe and her sis supposed to help with getting the pic of Ruby?
U have it the wrong way, mc needs to take the pics, threesome with Zoe and her sister is the ''reward''.
Personaly i really dislike Zoe and have no interest in her reward. Honestly it rubs me the wrong way, that we have no choice to decline having sex with her in this update...
Overall nice update, thought i really hoped for a bit of action with Ruby, no need to rush things, just a nice make out session or so.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
And the 3some with Ruby and Zoe's sis, can't think of her name, but yeah, sounds like could be fun.
Is this what you said?yes it is...so again...there isn't a 3some planned with RUBY and VIOLET there is a 3some planned with ZOE and VIOLET.
U have it the wrong way, mc needs to take the pics, threesome with Zoe and her sister is the ''reward''.
Personaly i really dislike Zoe and have no interest in her reward. Honestly it rubs me the wrong way, that we have no choice to decline having sex with her in this update...
Overall nice update, thought i really hoped for a bit of action with Ruby, no need to rush things, just a nice make out session or so.
Ah, OK, I must have misunderstood. Or maybe wishful thinking as really, I would honestly like it better if that was the way I thought it was going to be. Personally, I like Ruby better than Zoe myself.

Reactions: BTLD

ontach

Apr 8, 2018

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Glad you liked it! Based on the last reviews I got on this forum I thought I was doing things wrong :/
Don't worry. Some of the critical ones detailing what you are doing wrong seemed to have got an overnight censorship wipe, so for your short term gratification it's basically like they never even happened :)

But hey, if chalking that up in your head as people "hating" has you believing that criticism and the likes they were getting are going to somehow now cease to to exist within the next round of people downloading your game to try...to each their own I guess.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
But i have zero interest in Emma.
I play 90% for Ruby and 10% for Anna, not interested in any other women.
i agree i wish there was a third ending of the update where it was just the MC and Ruby because i have no interested in Zoe or a romantic relationship with Emma

Reactions: Raziel_8

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i agree i wish there was a third ending of the update where it was just the MC and Ruby because i have no interested in Zoe or a romantic relationship with Emma
I think I might be one of the only people that like Zoe :))
But I do agree...would be nice to have also just a ending with Ruby or Ruby and mom...or ...Ruby Mom and Zoe :love:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I think I might be one of the only people that like Zoe :))
But I do agree...would be nice to have also just a ending with Ruby or Ruby and mom...or ...Ruby Mom and Zoe :love:
Not sure if Zoe even has her own or any ending at all...i mean she more like a fuck buddie than anything serious, even her best friend Ruby says she is a slut which chances bf's on a weekly base.
Well Zoe pretty much describs herself as such too, as she speaks about her exercises...just curious whit whom she made all those 'exercises', cause the mc was pretty busy with other things :devilish:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Not sure if Zoe even has her own or any ending at all...i mean she more like a fuck buddie than anything serious, even her best friend Ruby says she is a slut which chances bf's on a weekly base.
Well Zoe pretty much describs herself as such too, as she speaks about her exercises...just curious whit whom she made all those 'exercises', cause the mc was pretty busy with other things :devilish:
1. Yea you're probably right..she probably won't have a ending :( ...would like one at least where she is included in a relantionship...or something like that...or at least MC to be with 2 girls..like Ruby and Zoe but nothing between them...I think the last one might be my favorite though xD
2.I really really seriously...I really really don't want/need to know with whom she became so experienced :D

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think zoe has the potential to be a really cool character. Judging by the last update I think she can be the one giving the final push that Ruby needs to get more intimate with the mc.

Reactions: BTLD

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
1. Yea you're probably right..she probably won't have a ending :( ...would like one at least where she is included in a relantionship...or something like that...or at least MC to be with 2 girls..like Ruby and Zoe but nothing between them...I think the last one might be my favorite though xD
2.I really really seriously...I really really don't want/need to know with whom she became so experienced :D
Well i could see her as occasional hook up, for a threesome or so, if she would be included in a ending with Ruby for example.
But as her character has been pictured, i can't really see her in anything serious or longterm.

I think zoe has the potential to be a really cool character. Judging by the last update I think she can be the one giving the final push that Ruby needs to get more intimate with the mc.
Judging by the last update, i think that is how she will be used.
That being said, i don't think it would be needed, the sleepover with Ruby was the perfekt situation to get her and MC closer without a 3rd party involved.
So far Ruby doesn't seem to have problems to get closer/intimate with the MC, the only thing which was lacking was oportunity, as the MC was busy with other things...

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I can't wait to tell you how the story with Ruby continues in the next chapter, but no spoilers! haha
However, very good feedback in the last messages, one of the comments is pretty close to what I have planned to do.

Going back a few pages now, I can tell you that the issue of the longest river has been fixed:

river.jpg

This fix (along with several others) will be included in the "Proper" release next Monday.

Last edited:

YGOLD

Dec 25, 2020
Guys? the walk through mode from CrazyDreamer apparently has a trojan virus my windows defender has detected it and removed it immediately, i would advice don't download it no matter what ppl would say to allow it there is no way im letting that thing into my pc if my pc categorises it as a threat or not safe, better be safe than sorry, so the WT MOD should be dealt with because its a bit concerning

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Guys? the walk through mode from CrazyDreamer apparently has a trojan virus my windows defender has detected it and removed it immediately, i would advice don't download it no matter what ppl would say to allow it there is no way im letting that thing into my pc if my pc categorises it as a threat or not safe, better be safe than sorry, so the WT MOD should be dealt with because its a bit concerning
false positive, and "its a bit concerning" is even less of a reason for it to be "dealt witht" than windows defender

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Nothing wrong with the WT mod. The WT mod contains only script files, no executables.

The AV is reacting because of the 32 bit exe from RenPy.

Reactions: BVonkX and YGOLD
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes