May 26, 2018
The problem with the old saves and the new chapter 8 is that I added new variables that were not there before, I did this in order to implement the new cell phone code (contact list) which is used in several of the previous chapters, and also to remember the important decisions of the player and to add the chapter menu, I had to modify many things so it was very likely that the old saves wouldn't work, sorry for this but I don't think it will happen again.
you should have planned for them at the beginning, rather than screwing every save game we made, forcing us to start the whole damned game over again. make no mistake, this is a DAMNED GOOD game.

• Angry
Reactions: Regardie

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
you should have planned for them at the beginning, rather than screwing every save game we made, forcing us to start the whole damned game over again. make no mistake, this is a DAMNED GOOD game.
You dont need to start over, just go to the "chapter selector" and start from wherever you want , works like the index of a book.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
People need to remember that these are in progress games. If they were at all familiar with software development they'd know it's rare (and time consuming and, if money is involved, expensive) to be able to plan for literally everything before development starts. Ideas for improvements and necessary changes happen. If you're playing an in development game you take that chance.

Zargon_games has offered a good compromise in the form of being able to start at any chapter. I'm going to restart from the beginning and create new saves because I use my saves as bookmarks and I bookmark within chapters, but that's my choice. I could just pick up where I left off.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Hey folks, today I released the final version of chapter 8. It comes with some fixes and improvements from the "Early release" leaked last week (but no new content) , and of course now you have Mac and Android versions too.

You can see all the information and changelog in the first post.

May 26, 2018
Hey folks, today I released the final version of chapter 8. It comes with some fixes and improvements from the "Early release" leaked last week (but no new content) , and of course now you have Mac and Android versions too.

You can see all the information and changelog in the first post.
As stated before, DAMN good game, and well done. Was particularly "miffed" at Emma's mom cock-blocking the MC, but hey... it happens, lol.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
As stated before, DAMN good game, and well done. Was particularly "miffed" at Emma's mom cock-blocking the MC, but hey... it happens, lol.
Thinking about this, i started to laugh thinking of what may happen with the love potion.
Imagine the MC trying to bind Emma's mother and the teacher by giving her a potion and suddenly she storms in Emma's room instead to go see the teacher in the living room and boum she falls in love with you !!!o_O:sick:
And here you go, back with your old wife all aroused trying to escape through the window, that would be funny!!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Zargon_games

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice update I also liked the new look menu a good upheaval (y)it's good to see Emma come out of her shell with each passing update and we made a bit of progress with her I know it won't all come at first but I think the end product will be worth it.

May 26, 2018
People need to remember that these are in progress games. If they were at all familiar with software development they'd know it's rare (and time consuming and, if money is involved, expensive) to be able to plan for literally everything before development starts. Ideas for improvements and necessary changes happen. If you're playing an in development game you take that chance.

Zargon_games has offered a good compromise in the form of being able to start at any chapter. I'm going to restart from the beginning and create new saves because I use my saves as bookmarks and I bookmark within chapters, but that's my choice. I could just pick up where I left off.
A very good point. :) A I said before... A VERY good game. :)

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
really,
love with this story, but sometimes I skip the moment so not of all I know about the story full...

it's great, and wait for next update for develop

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes