TellMePlz

May 13, 2021
This game is fucking great. The slow and realistic buildup with the main MC getting closer to Ruby/Anna is done so well with all the smaller interactions here and there. I'm not into the Emma character romance wise, but im not gonna lie its intriguing story wise. Some people seem to dislike Zoe but I like her as a side character, she has a time and place. It's all really well done. Also not enough people show Anna love lol

Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
This game is fucking great. The slow and realistic buildup with the main MC getting closer to Ruby/Anna is done so well with all the smaller interactions here and there. I'm not into the Emma character romance wise, but im not gonna lie its intriguing story wise. Some people seem to dislike Zoe but I like her as a side character, she has a time and place. It's all really well done. Also not enough people show Anna love lol
What? As a matter of fact Anna is my favorite character in this game, the main reason for this game, I love her especially the hot booty and we expect more of her in this game.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
What? As a matter of fact Anna is my favorite character in this game, the main reason for this game, I love her especially the hot booty and we expect more of her in this game.
This is a fragment of today's weekly report

"Many Anna's fans were disappointed because she didn't appear too much in chapter 8, but I'm just working in a scene with her for this new chapter that I think you're going to like a lot..."

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Now, do we need to leave Emma to continue with Zoe? :(
Yes. There's a choice where you can play video games with Lucas, or go to Emma's room. If you stay with Lucas, it'll open up a new scene at the end of Ch8 with Zoe and Ruby.

• Sad
Reactions: Byczer

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
For me, i want Ruby and getting rid of Zoe, no interest in Emma :cautious:
I play the game almost exclusively for Ruby. She is the one that interests me the most but Emma's character development also intrigues me and seeing the final scene in Ch8, Zoe seems to help Ruby and the MC relationship move forward. And Zoe is a little crazy she can be fun. I thought there was going to be something like a harem in the game but I got it wrong.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I play the game almost exclusively for Ruby. She is the one that interests me the most but Emma's character development also intrigues me and seeing the final scene in Ch8, Zoe seems to help Ruby and the MC relationship move forward. And Zoe is a little crazy she can be fun. I thought there was going to be something like a harem in the game but I got it wrong.
Well Ruby is the best, Anna isn't bad either thought, i'm curious if we can have the two together.
Emma isn't a bad character, as a friend u help out i like her, but i'm simply not interested in her as a LI.
Yeah Zoes help, she is horny and has sex with mc while Ruby is next to them, she wants that he cums on Ruby and send her the pics...not sure if this counts as help.
Either way, i really don't like her character or want her ''help'', naturally i also declined the deal with the pics, which will be rewarded with a threesome, with her and her sister...really more punishment as a reward in my books.

• Haha
Reactions: Byczer

Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
We're waiting for chapter 9 about Anna's bed. Yeah, we're optimist that it's going to be very nice and hot with that juicy booty, I think Ruby is very beautiful, Emma is cute eventhough she's chubby, I like Zoe but not too much, not very interested, the sister ok and not interested in the principal, I do not know about the MC's ex wife but Anna's booty beats anything in young again, honestly I'm hooked on Anna's booty mainly in this game, I love her, I remember when Richard ( Anna's coworker) said that Anna has tits and an ass to die for, wow that booty, it is my humble opinion, have a good week.

Last edited:

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I'm not sure why there's so much Zoe hate (maybe hate is too strong, dislike?). I feel like Zoe is, as a character, an outwardly "crazy girl" who's always up for anything, but inside she's a very caring person. You can see this by the way she treats Emma. Emma, who isn't in her class, who she isn't friends with, who's brother she doesn't like, and who is constantly being bullied by multiple people at school (including, until recently, by her "boyfriend"). Not to mention that her "boyfriend" has begun spending time with Emma, a lot more time than he spends with her. Yet, despite all of this, she is friendly and offers to help her with a makeover. Zoe is a good person... she's just a horny teenager.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Some of it comes from people who don't want to be "forced" to interact and have sexual content with any character.
Forced is very deliberately in quotes here because I believe it only applies when the interaction isn't directly story related. When a character is the MCs girlfriend and the relationship is tied in to the plot, you're not being forced into anything. That's the story. If you don't like it and can't get past it, the story isn't for you.

The rest, probably they don't like her wild personality, and that's okay - we don't all like the same type of people. Same "if you can't get past it" rule applies. Dev's should never be made to feel like their story should be written to cater to specific players (a practical impossibility since we'll never all agree on everything, and story by committee rarely, if ever, works out well.)

Lucky me, I like Zoe a lot. She's hot, caring, and kinky.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm not sure why there's so much Zoe hate (maybe hate is too strong, dislike?). I feel like Zoe is, as a character, an outwardly "crazy girl" who's always up for anything, but inside she's a very caring person. You can see this by the way she treats Emma. Emma, who isn't in her class, who she isn't friends with, who's brother she doesn't like, and who is constantly being bullied by multiple people at school (including, until recently, by her "boyfriend"). Not to mention that her "boyfriend" has begun spending time with Emma, a lot more time than he spends with her. Yet, despite all of this, she is friendly and offers to help her with a makeover. Zoe is a good person... she's just a horny teenager.
She's not taboo... She is neither the daughter of the spirit nor the sister of the body. She's just the kinky girlfriend of the body, the spirit has no past with her. As you said - she's just a horny teenager.

Also Zargon_games has let her languish on the sidelines too much and, IIRC in the most recent update, has made it a Zoe & Ruby or Ruby and Emma situation. Considering the number of perverts who love the taboo, how many are going to go with the package that includes the kinky girlfriend when the sister & daughter taboos can be explored together?

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I am now so bored with the "taboo" of incest. It's in so many games that it has become mundane. That's not to say I won't go for a hot sister/daughter, but it will be because she's hot and I like her - the familial relationship is not a factor. I feel more like I'm breaking from the norm by going for the girlfriend, odd as that seems. I speak, of course, only for myself.

I am a little sad if Zoe + Emma is not a possibility.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I am a little sad if Zoe + Emma is not a possibility.
We don't know whether Zoe + Emma is still a possibility, we just know that one path removed Emma. The other path didn't remove Zoe.

May 26, 2018
We don't know whether Zoe + Emma is still a possibility, we just know that one path removed Emma. The other path didn't remove Zoe.
Actually, me favorite is the Ruby/Emma route. Personal opinion, and ONLY personal opinion, I did not find Zoe attractive in any way, physical or personality-wise.

Reactions: Majindevil

TGafy

May 14, 2020
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Ruby's going: "Excuse me? Are you molesting my brother?!?!" What she really means is "Are you molesting him BEFORE ME?!?!"

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Ruby's going: "Excuse me? Are you molesting my brother?!?!" What she really means is "Are you molesting him BEFORE ME?!?!"
A little spoiler: In the next chapter we will find out who the mysterious hand under the bed belonged to.

I made a poll on Patreon and S.S. and the opinions are quite divided. What do you think? Which of the two girls is lying?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dyhart
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes