fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Weekly report - We have a release date!

This week has been brutal in terms of work, maybe you saw me interacting little in the different social networks and forums but I was very focused on working on the development of the game, and thanks to that today I can finally announce the release date of chapter 9.

The dates will be as follows:
- Release of the early version : Monday June 7th ( As you hear it, in only 3 days! )
- Release of the final and public version : Saturday, June 12

The new release is already finished, and is currently in the hands of one of the profreaders to correct any errors that might be in the texts. I'm also dedicating these days until release to play it in different ways to look for errors. This is a time-consuming job because I have to test all the combinations and paths to check that everything works well.

Lastly I leave you with something a little enigmatic: This chapter comes with a surprise announcement at the end of it, I won't tell you anything now but I'll just tell you that I'm working on something very special for this event. You'll know what I'm talking about when you finish chapter 9 hehe.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
When the update version says final, does that mean the chapter is finish or that this version has nothing left to fix.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
When the update version says final, does that mean the chapter is finish or that this version has nothing left to fix.
Final means, the Bug fixes are done, when the game is complete, it gets the Completed tag.

Reactions: NekoRush

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Young Again [Ch.9 Final] [Zargon_games] ORIGINAL SIZE: 1.42GB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (287MB):
Compressed version for MAC (280MB):
Read this: The Characters faces near the text are broken, the background should be tranparent. Either download the fix on JokerLeader post or from here:
Fix: just copy and paste with your ''game'' folder. Thanks JokerLeader for pointing that out and making a fix for it!

Update patch CH8 Patched > Ch.9 Final (150MB):
Update patch (Compressed) CH8 Patched > Ch.9 Final (48MB):
*This patch is unofficial. Although it's for CH8 Patched it probably also works with CH8 Final.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2018
Young Again Chapter.9 pc

Original size - 1.53 Gb, Compressed size - 290.3 Mb
Compressed version for Windows -
For Android version - (294.9 Mb)

For more android ports, compressed versions and walkthrough mods, Join our discord server here - , and you can request android ports in this server

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Traduction Française Young Again chapitre 8 (textes images) Version sans Walkthrough Mod

Traduction française Young Again chapitre 8 (textes images) Version sans procédure pas à pas Mod

Méga

Je ne poste pas une version avec mod la traduction plante totalement avec.

Je ne publie pas de version avec le mod avec lequel la traduction plante totalement.

[/CITATION]
Please, updated for : Young Again [Ch.9 Final]
THANK YOU in advance...

S'il vous plaît, mis à jour pour : Young Again [Ch.9 Final]
Merci à l'avance...

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes