Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
9 Chapters and not yet Sex with Ruby Emma -and Milf yet :cry:
Common Dev Put Some Fun let Mc Fuck :cool:(y)

demon9801

Sep 4, 2018
is it just me or are the WT not working(im on mac) i just wanna know if i missed something or if its not working because it hasn't been updated

grohotor

May 15, 2020
i rejected Anna at every ocassion and yet the game ignores it. I don't like being forced with her

Is this a bug or what ?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
So is there nothing of value with Ruby what so ever in this update? And let me guess to have any sex you still got to go down the town bike (everyone has had a turn) route with Zoe? Will come back after a few more updates when hopefully the dev takes his head out of the clouds from thinking an easy lay is the best way of adding lewd content and he actually starts adding meaningful, worked at relationship scenes with girls that you wouldn't feel the need to double bag it every time for some 'easy/quick release'

• Angry
Reactions: _13_

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Really nice game going on with each update...just wanted instead of kicking out Richard .....MC n Richard should have helped each other to get close to Anna...MC would secretly watch Richard banging Anna
Please go to other games where you have your NTR. There won't be that shit in this game.
I don't want to see lovely Anna, with another guy. She and the MC deserve to be together.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Really nice game going on with each update...just wanted instead of kicking out Richard .....MC n Richard should have helped each other to get close to Anna...MC would secretly watch Richard banging Anna
yea,...
that's a hard pass amigo....
this ain't that type of VN...if you want NTR or something like that..sharing swinging..you need to look for another game..
this ain't the game with that type of content and I hope it stays that way..

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Got a request for this one, so I did a walkthrough. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.9

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Hey I don't know if it's already been reported but the walkthrough for chapter 9 is a bit out of order. #6 happens first if I recall. definitely not the last choice though.

Benares

May 12, 2017
i rejected Anna at every ocassion and yet the game ignores it. I don't like being forced with her

Is this a bug or what ?
yep, but the bug lies with you: how can you reject Anna?

that said, you are right, there is a bug: if you play from the beginning and avoid sleeping with her the first time you will still kiss her in and ask to sleep with her in Ep 9, BUT if you start from chapter 9 using the chapter menu and select "didn't sleep with Anna",you won't kiss her and you will sleep in your room.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hey I don't know if it's already been reported but the walkthrough for chapter 9 is a bit out of order. #6 happens first if I recall. definitely not the last choice though.
Thanks, I must have jumped to the last menu first. Not sure how that happened. But it's fixed. Thanks for letting me know.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Young Again [Ch.9 Final] [Zargon_games] ORIGINAL SIZE: 1.42GB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (287MB):MEGA Workupload
Compressed version for MAC (280MB):MEGA Workupload

Update patch CH8 Patched > Ch.9 Final (150MB):MEGA
Update patch (Compressed) CH8 Patched > Ch.9 Final (48MB):MEGA
*This patch is unofficial. Although it's for CH8 Patched it probably also works with CH8 Final.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
Patch means incest patch or just adding ch9 content?

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I like the game, but It seems like your choices matter less and less with time. I have multiple routes each dedicated to one of the girls and in all of these routes the MC beggins to cheat on one with the rest.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020

Is this a bug or what ?

yep, but the bug lies with you: how can you reject Anna?

that said, you are right, there is a bug: if you play from the beginning and avoid sleeping with her the first time you will still kiss her in and ask to sleep with her in Ep 9, BUT if you start from chapter 9 using the chapter menu and select "didn't sleep with Anna",you won't kiss her and you will sleep in your room.
Thanks for reporting this bug, it was missing to assign the value to a variable in chapter 7 (in the path where we reject Anna), it' s already fixed for the next version, sorry for the inconvenience.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes