K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Looks interesting. I'll give it a shot. But...

" in the body of a 19-year-old boy (your character) "

A 'boy' is a child. In what universe is a 19 year old considered a child?

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
A lot of people consider 21 to be the coming of age time. Anything under that they consider to be children.

You won't find many people that consider teenagers to be adults.
You can find countries full of them on the other side of the pond.

Reactions: Dyhart

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
good update(y) and some more progression with Ruby:love:, just hope we can break it off with Zoe soon as i still have no interest in her and hope she wont be involved when we get to any sex scene with Ruby

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Thanks, I must have jumped to the last menu first. Not sure how that happened. But it's fixed. Thanks for letting me know.
You're welcome. honestly when I see a walkthrough by you, I know it's solid. So I just wanted to make sure you were aware. :love:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
That would be one way to instantly ruin the game.
Yeah both ideas did cross my mind but This is not that kind of game.

Zargon_games

Good choice on who was fondling the MC under the sheets. I was looking at the comments but the shape of the hand and the orientation, it could only really be the one you chose.

Lucas needs a slap. But I think he means well. Mr T is the shit. I thought the MC was gonna get his hand broken at the one scene though lmao.

Honestly this forum should have a few hundred more pages.

Reactions: Sagf

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I'm having a hard time getting the bottom row of scenes in the gallery, is it extra content not in this version?

1623506331867.png

Maybe the scenes where Ruby is having a good time that were mentioned at the end?

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I'm having a hard time getting the bottom row of scenes in the gallery, is it extra content not in this version?

View attachment 1242502

Maybe the scenes where Ruby is having a good time that were mentioned at the end?
The missing ones are scenes that doesn't exist yet, they will be added in future chapters. The last one available is the one called "photos".

Reactions: Maestro91

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
good update(y) and some more progression with Ruby:love:, just hope we can break it off with Zoe soon as i still have no interest in her and hope she wont be involved when we get to any sex scene with Ruby
Agree! I don't like this girl. Too slutty.

Reactions: Raziel_8

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
The missing ones are scenes that doesn't exist yet, they will be added in future chapters. The last one available is the one called "photos".
Really nice an funny update.
Man, is there possibility that there would be only items in the gallery that are available in the game? You know, no black places when we have current update complete. It would be clearer and everyone would know if they missed a scene.
And is there any possibility we have some scene with Natalie. You know no love interest thing, but only some natural fuck like with dean.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
agree mate. Zoe is kinda annoying. Demanding mc that he should having sex with her. I hate that kind of girl

• Wow
Reactions: Sagf and Qmil679

botab

Aug 24, 2020
and how many chapters are planned to be made in this game until the moment when it is finished

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes