K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
A lot of people consider 21 to be the coming of age time. Anything under that they consider to be children.

You won't find many people that consider teenagers to be adults.
Actually, this is a pretty new thing. The infantilisation of our society. People used to be married at 14, they went to war at 16. There was also an age between child and adult, they used to call it adolescence, that's been done away with as part of the infantilisation thing as well.

But, that's getting off topic. I quite liked this one. Starting to like Emma lol

drago30

Jul 28, 2018
I like the game,but now that i downloaded latest update,cannot play at all. "An exception has occured" message appears right after i start(actually at the moment of the crash) and cannot continue the game at all. Any help?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Young Again [Ch.9 Final] [Zargon_games] ORIGINAL SIZE: 1.42GB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (287MB):MEGA Workupload
Compressed version for MAC (280MB):MEGA Workupload

Update patch CH8 Patched > Ch.9 Final (150MB):MEGA
Update patch (Compressed) CH8 Patched > Ch.9 Final (48MB):MEGA
*This patch is unofficial. Although it's for CH8 Patched it probably also works with CH8 Final.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
The Characters faces near the text are broken, the background should be tranparent.
screenshot0001.jpg
Here's a fix for that.

Installation:
PC/MAC: Replace/Merge with the "game" folder.

Last edited:

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
I played this game in its early days and dropped it. Just played again and, WOW! its improved ten-fold, good story, nice renders and animations. Thanks for a great game and looking forward to the more form this Dev. :)

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Thanks for reporting this bug, it was missing to assign the value to a variable in chapter 7 (in the path where we reject Anna), it' s already fixed for the next version, sorry for the inconvenience.
So for people who choose to go for the Ruby only route(zoe does not count she's just a fucking parasite attached to mc dick) there no point of playing this update because of this bug?

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Really nice game going on with each update... great to see MC kicking out Richard
I see you are giving out free reaction(facepalm) to everyone to dislike your ntr post, i hate ntr and you give me facepalm too :LOL:

Please go to other games where you have your NTR. There won't be that shit in this game.
I don't want to see lovely Anna, with another guy. She and the MC deserve to be together.
That would be one way to instantly ruin the game.
LMAO You meanies made him edit his post

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I see you are giving out free reaction(facepalm) to everyone to dislike your ntr post, i hate ntr and you give me facepalm too :LOL:

LMAO You meanies made him edit his post
For the next time, would be better if he thought about what he writes instead of editing his post afterwards, haha.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
good update(y) and some more progression with Ruby:love:, just hope we can break it off with Zoe soon as i still have no interest in her and hope she wont be involved when we get to any sex scene with Ruby
I'm on the other side of the argument on that one ^_^ I'd Love to have Zoe involved a LOOOT more, and not having to choose between them :D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Some people seem to get me wrong at times, just because I don't mind ntr and when it happens it generally doesn't bother me, that doesn't mean I enjoy it either.

I adore Anna in this game, the very last thing I want to see is her with that creepy fat imbecile.

The main reason ntr doesn't usually bother me is being a silly tart I can't role play as a guy so just play the casual observer however I am a huge fan of romance and people being happy so absolutely want to see Anna with the MC.

And the cute little chubs with the MC.

And his sister with the MC.

Not really a fan of harems either, they tend to look silly but in the absence of other worthy candidates he's going to have to pull duty multiple times and keep them all happy.

Except his ex .... even I have some standards .... really low ones but I draw the limit at old and scary.

So, yes, NTR here would ruin the game.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Except his ex .... even I have some standards .... really low ones but I draw the limit at old and scary.
Agreed, just this combination doesn't do it for me, old but not scary? cool, scary but not old? also cool, but both at once is a nope, reminds me too much of my fourth grade teacher

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Some people seem to get me wrong at times, just because I don't mind ntr and when it happens it generally doesn't bother me, that doesn't mean I enjoy it either.

I adore Anna in this game, the very last thing I want to see is her with that creepy fat imbecile.

The main reason ntr doesn't usually bother me is being a silly tart I can't role play as a guy so just play the casual observer however I am a huge fan of romance and people being happy so absolutely want to see Anna with the MC.

And the cute little chubs with the MC.

And his sister with the MC.

Not really a fan of harems either, they tend to look silly but in the absence of other worthy candidates he's going to have to pull duty multiple times and keep them all happy.

So, yes, NTR here would ruin the game.
Romance+Affection> Sex You can have sex with anyone but be really affectionate to only people you like/love

Ruby is the only route for me, really love Anna but not in a sexual way though if she is gonna end up alone i hope we can do something for her(Hit the throuple music:love:). Zoe can go fuck Eric for all i care.

Full blown harem are boring and exhausting e.g i play WVM as a feel good game i absolutely love it but i quickly had to restart the game, refuse the sex job and reject LIs because the amount of content is overwhelming and cuts from the romance. Harem where you can't even reject LIs or the all mighty hypo dick is the only reason the girls are with you are the worse.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes