Sagf

Jun 28, 2018

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Saves broke a few month ago when upgrade from chapter 7 to chapter 8 (there were many changes in that update), that's why I added the chapter selector, so you can start from wherever you want if your save stopped working. Anyway the saves from chapter 8 should work without any problem in chapter 9.
Well, I feel quite stupid right now, because I didn't see the "chapter menu" in the main menu :D

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Good quality product! The narration is a little crumpled, but overall I liked it.
I hope the author has a clear script so that he does not get frustrated at some poin of development, and he will constantly release updates, at least once every two months. Heh. Dreams Dreams ...

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Okay i give this current a clear 3, for several reasons. Nr 1: Each chapter is a bit shorter than id like them to be with less content that id like them to have. Nr 2: the story is nice, the writing is a 9/10. but whole 9 chapters and Neither Sister nor Former Daughter has been fcked yet by MC? Are you trying to blue-ball everyone? or even the Mom? or hell even the goddess haven't gotten laid with the Mc.. only Zoe and sure there is a promise of a 3-some, but its after 3 challenges and only 2 have been done so far? Nr 3: the amount of choice's make this game closer to a Novel than a game and thats pretty sad honestly. Would be more fun if more sex events with choice's were in each chapters and if chapters were longer.. :)

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes