Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Was suggested to try this game, but I have a question, well two, but they're similar. Are the urination and fem dom aspects avoidable?

Redgrave66

Jan 28, 2018
Is there a gallery unlock? because for some reason all of mine are gone even though i just completed chapter 9

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Was suggested to try this game, but I have a question, well two, but they're similar. Are the urination and fem dom aspects avoidable?
I haven't played the update but as far as I know, you just watch (depends who you peek on in gym shower)...not sure about the other

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Even in the USA the age of adulthood varies greatly and dont talk about the age of consent. The both have no connection.
cause if a 13 year old commits a bunch of crimes, the judge could decide to try them as an adult depending on how severe the crime they committed is

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I don't know why you want to avoid this lovely girl, but you can.
To quote the Heart of Gold computer; "Because [they're] ignorant monkeys and don't know any better." More seriously I think it is more likely that some people have very narrow standards of beauty and don't place much importance on character, just body.
I think I will rename the MC "Mr Heli" :sneaky:
How about Sikorsky ?

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
cause if a 13 year old commits a bunch of crimes, the judge could decide to try them as an adult depending on how severe the crime they committed is
Not in all countries. It all depends on your legal system. This site assumes rigorous definitions hardly used in modern counties.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Not in all countries. It all depends on your legal system. This site assumes rigorous definitions hardly used in modern counties.
The US does get some heat from international Human Rights Watch organizations for the practice of trying minors as adults. :(

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
It says final.... Is this the final chapter? I am not done yet but it seems like there should be more considering where I am at in ch 9.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Are you using a mod? that background on the sidescreen is not normal.
He/she is using my Mod. I'll check that, but normally I didn't change the side pics. I think the compressed download version is causing that, and it seems there is already a fix for it, too:
Young Again_01.jpg

Reactions: Zargon_games

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Okay i give this current a clear 3, for several reasons. Nr 1: Each chapter is a bit shorter than id like them to be with less content that id like them to have. Nr 2: the story is nice, the writing is a 9/10. but whole 9 chapters and Neither Sister nor Former Daughter has been fcked yet by MC? Are you trying to blue-ball everyone? or even the Mom? or hell even the goddess haven't gotten laid with the Mc.. only Zoe and sure there is a promise of a 3-some, but its after 3 challenges and only 2 have been done so far? Nr 3: the amount of choice's make this game closer to a Novel than a game and thats pretty sad honestly. Would be more fun if more sex events with choice's were in each chapters and if chapters were longer.. :)
Sooo, I'll check again on ch 15. :(

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes