Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
As you can see in the prologue, mc has no feelings with his wife at all, the character isn't made yet but she will be old and with bad temper , getting her a husband is going to be very difficult. However, there will never be any sex scenes involving other male characters that are not the protagonist.
If you don't want this to have bad impact on some of the players, forget the wife, forget everything of the mc pasts after he takes the new body and don't put that in the game because you can't control how the players will feel about it, you say the mc don't have feelings about his wife anymore but you can't say that about any who plays the game, as you can see some people even like the wife and want her to be a LI, my suggestion is that you don't shoot yourself with such content.
You want to only center the game in the new "mc" then do it but what you think can be a nice gesture to find some guy for the wife may turn potential people off from your game just because that will be forced on them.

The mistake many devs make is that they think the most important thing is how the mc feels, but when you make a game what you should think is how the "players" are going to feel, not the mc, not you as a writer.

Just ask yourself, if I was in the MCs shoes will I go and find a boy for my wife ¿just like that?
maybe you will, but I can tell I certainly won't, every person is different.

• Angry
Reactions: mrmcfappen

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
If you don't want this to have bad impact on some of the players, forget the wife, forget everything of the mc pasts after he takes the new body and don't put that in the game because you can't control how the players will feel about it, you say the mc don't have feelings about his wife anymore but you can't say that about any who plays the game, as you can see some people even like the wife and want her to be a LI, my suggestion is that you don't shoot yourself with such content.
You want to only center the game in the new "mc" then do it but what you think can be a nice gesture to find some guy for the wife may turn potential people off from your game just because that will be forced on them.

The mistake many devs make is that they think the most important thing is how the mc feels, but when you make a game what you should think is how the "players" are going to feel, not the mc, not you as a writer.

Just ask yourself, if I was in the MCs shoes will I go and find a boy for my wife ¿just like that?
maybe you will, but I can tell I certainly won't, every person is different.
Normally i would agree with u, as the resulting shitstorm wouldn't be worth it in most cases.

But in this case:
-It's clear from the beginning that the marriage only exist on paper and that the love between them is long gone.
-The MC, at least his body, dies...which ends the marriage on legal terms, emotionally it has ended long ago.
-The talk with the goddess makes it clear that the ex-wife is no LI (additional to Mc thoughts about her).
-The character of the ex-wife doesn't even exist at the moment, nor is there any focus on her (background ect), how should any player like her at the current state of the game?
-The dev said clearly that there will be no sex scenes with her and other males, despite not a LI.

Personaly i despise NTR content, but whining about NTR in this case is ridiculous.
Yes most people wouldn't like to search a new partner for an ex (even if u have moved on), but no one said the MC needs to like it, it is the price for his new life, that's not a bad deal in my books.

The dev decided to make her not an LI, from what he said she has a difficult personality and the job of finding a partner for her will be a challenge.
So my guess would be, that this will be a major part, story wise, so it would make sense that she is not an LI and changing the story just because some are not happy about it is a far worse decision, u will never make all the players happy either way. So let the dev tell the story as he intended.

Some mentioned to make the ex wife a temporary LI for some fun, but that's by far the worst decision u can make, if we need to find a new partner after that, the shitstorm would be granted + it would be far worse.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Patch really needs to be reworked. It's fine and dandy when we address mom and sis, but, then sis calls us 'roommate' and it kills the effect.

215303j

Dunno... The wife sounds a bit like the wife from Midlife Crisis.

Personally I really like the wife from Midlife Crisis as a character. Sure, she's not beautiful (in my opinion) but her slowly coming to grips with the fact that the husband (MC) has a affair with a young girl (several in fact and including their daughters), and even coming to get excited by that, is very hot. That game also has the option to "skip" that character though.

I'm hoping that Young Again can take the same approach: let the player choose whether to pursue the wife as an LI or not. If you pursue her, then she should understand that the price for having a young stud lover (and soon to be husband) is that he also fucks other girls, including her daughter. Making her like that on some level would be very hot. If the player does not choose to pursue her, then the result would be some kind of NTR, but then that would be the player's choice.

As the goddess explains in the beginning:
- the marriage between the MC and the wife was going to be better again
- the wife needs to get married again within one year

So I hope that the wife will become an optional love interest...

Reactions: rKnight

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Dunno... The wife sounds a bit like the wife from Midlife Crisis.

Personally I really like the wife from Midlife Crisis as a character. Sure, she's not beautiful (in my opinion) but her slowly coming to grips with the fact that the husband (MC) has a affair with a young girl (several in fact and including their daughters), and even coming to get excited by that, is very hot. That game also has the option to "skip" that character though.

I'm hoping that Young Again can take the same approach: let the player choose whether to pursue the wife as an LI or not. If you pursue her, then she should understand that the price for having a young stud lover (and soon to be husband) is that he also fucks other girls, including her daughter. Making her like that on some level would be very hot. If the player does not choose to pursue her, then the result would be some kind of NTR, but then that would be the player's choice.

As the goddess explains in the beginning:
- the marriage between the MC and the wife was going to be better again
- the wife needs to get married again within one year

So I hope that the wife will become an optional love interest...
I hope NTR isn't added. I'll bail out with the quickness.

TheSpah

Apr 2, 2020
Ok just played it, it was nice, so leaving my two cents. The engrish was actually good for like 90%-ish of the time, except some grammar like the message with Lucas; "Im sure she will stay in his room", his is for he/male and the female equivalent is her for she. Then i think 2 other grammar errors but nothing too dramatic the overall idea isnt pass through good enough, you can try put the script on google translate to check if you are writing something a bit amiss. Then i will suggest you not to get too worked up with animations, right now i say you prioritize all the other things, such as content and fixing existing things, once its all finished you can polish it and make it look pretty. Also regarding animations,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Ok just played it, it was nice, so leaving my two cents. The engrish was actually good for like 90%-ish of the time, except some grammar like the message with Lucas; "Im sure she will stay in his room", his is for he/male and the female equivalent is her for she. Then i think 2 other grammar errors but nothing too dramatic the overall idea isnt pass through good enough, you can try put the script on google translate to check if you are writing something a bit amiss. Then i will suggest you not to get too worked up with animations, right now i say you prioritize all the other things, such as content and fixing existing things, once its all finished you can polish it and make it look pretty. Also regarding animations,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for reporting that grammar error, it will be corrected for the new version and I will keep your suggestions in mind.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Well, when dev gave us the workupload it had the wrong script, I just went into the main script and copied the missing identifier line, changing it from roommate to sibling. Now that I know it's when she talks I just know can change it to brother.

Reactions: Ghostredneck

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
God what a depressing beginning.

But what game was it that it was another douche-bag on the phone that causes the MC to be killed before taking over the body? Was either betrayed or my best deal i think.

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
I think something is wrong in mediafire link of android its showing 0.1 version i think its not updated

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Hey, Game Dev here, I hope you enjoy it, it was made with a lot of love haha, I've played many games here and I want to share something now

Some things I don't like to find in games (and you won't find them here) are:

main character with horse dick
older characters looking same age as younger ones
grinding

I'm working now in next version , share your criticism or ideas if you wish, they will always be welcome
Busy schedule but I had a chance to play all the way through and I really enjoyed it. Patched of course.
Interesting Premise that his NEW and OLD family are involved it's like double incest. mental with his old family and physical with his new family.

It will be interesting to see how things with Emma go, as there's not to many games with ADORABLE pudgy girls in them but she wants to lose weight. But that is part of his mission so I understand.

BTW I love the avatar.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes