Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hm i'm more interested how the ex wife will look like, cause :

Things I dislike about adult games and you won't find in this game:

1. Main character with monstrous genitals
  2. Adult characters looking young ( for example a father who looks as same age as his son )
  3. Grinding
So curious if the ex will really look like a women in her late 40s - early 50s and not being a MILF.

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Just whizzed through and really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.
Liked the story line and only a couple of spelling/grammar errors - such a treat for new games.
As long as son/friend doesn't turn out to be gay I will stick with this game.

Reactions: Zargon_games

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just tried this. So far I'm really diggin it. Emma so far is my favorite. Ruby also is something quite nice as well. Intrigued to where the story is going and anticipate the journey to its completion. Thank you and best of luck.
Side note the dialogue isn't the worst but it does need some tweaking still but fortunately it's understandable. Looking forward to more

Lol edited cause of my own spelling mistakes

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostredneck

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Just tried this. So far I'm really diggin it. Emma so far is my favorite. Ruby also is something quite nice as well. Intrigued to where the story is going and anticipate the journey to its completion. Thank you and best of luck.
Side note the dialogue isn't the worst but it does need some tweaking still but fortunately it's understandable. Looking forward to more

Lol edited cause of my own spelling mistakes
Hey, glad you liked it! You'll be happy to know that the next chapter focuses on Emma's story. As for spelling and grammar errors, a few have already been reported and corrected for the new version.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hey, glad you liked it! You'll be happy to know that the next chapter focuses on Emma's story. As for spelling and grammar errors, a few have already been reported and corrected for the new version.
Awesome news about Emma. Errors will happen but kudos on still getting the meaning across, to me that is the main thing. Please stick with this til the end and best of luck again :)

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
I am amazed this release isn't getting more traction, All the elements are here.. I am really looking forward to this developing, it reminds me of Midlife Crisis, Parental love and Sisterly Lust.. maybe not at that level yet, but the potential is here!

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I am amazed this release isn't getting more traction, All the elements are here.. I am really looking forward to this developing, it reminds me of Midlife Crisis, Parental love and Sisterly Lust.. maybe not at that level yet, but the potential is here!
Hey thank you very much for your kind words, it's an honor to be compared with those big boys, but realistically "young again" has a long way to go, don't forget that the game is only two months old. And as for fans , I guess more will come as long I continue providing quality content.

Last edited:

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Ya know I've seen Midlife Crisis talked about in terms of quality, and some of the renders in the earlier parts of the game are just bad, or at least they were when I played it. While you may be talking about a different kind of quality, I haven't seen a problem with this game as significant as some of the more quirky aspects of Midlife Crisis. (Disclaimer, I'm not actually complaining about Midlife Crisis, or at least not from a position of disliking it. I really like the story, I just feel like quality is a sketchy term re: the visuals.)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Just played this and my thoughts are this : why is it that no one except the MC seems to remeber that Paul died saving his lifenot even Pauls kids seem aware of this.?
Also why is it that neither of pauls kids don't seem remotely effected by his death its just like another ordinary day to them.
They don't give a shit so much so they decide to agree to host a fucking party at the end of the very same same f-king week he died.
and the MC "sorry for your father death are you ok " Lucas "don't worry about it he it was my farther but he was a dick allways bothering me and making my life misserable." MC "not cool man really?" are you f-king shitting me thats the best the new paul can respond with.
where's the "Don't be a prick you selfish little fuck I remind you that Dick as you called him saved my fucking life you ungratefull little twat" or even "watch your mouth in front of me Lucas we may be friends but that Dick saved my fucking life so watch what you say" but no instead all we get is "not cool man really?".
and then we have MC to Emma "the reason I stopped you because I heard your dad passed away. I'm so sorry"
So what now you telling us the MC wasn't even there at the accident he had to hear it from somebody else that her dad passed away.
No "i'm so so very sorry your dad had to die while saving my life I hope you can forgive me" or anything other than "I heard your dad passed away".
Even for a non english speaker these two chats can't possibably make any sence and I am an english speaker.
apart from the aparent lack of any imotions what so ever with reguards to PAUL I quite enjoyed the rest of the game sofar.
Ruby is a knockout Zoe meh Emma is gonna be wicked when she looses a few pounds since she is Cute now and MC's mom is pretty too.
only other thing is why is a 40-50 ish man now in the body of a 20-30 year old pretending to be an mid teen?
he looks around the same age ad his supossed mom in most pricture apart from that nice game.

Just Sayin.

215303j

Just played this and my thoughts are this : why is it that no one except the MC seems to remeber that Paul died saving his lifenot even Pauls kids seem aware of this.?
Also why is it that neither of pauls kids don't seem remotely effected by his death its just like another ordinary day to them.
As much as I like this game, that is actually a very good point.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
They don't give a shit so much so they decide to agree to host a fucking party at the end of the very same same f-king week he died.
and the MC "sorry for your father death are you ok " Lucas "don't worry about it he it was my farther but he was a dick allways bothering me and making my life misserable." MC "not cool man really?" are you f-king shitting me thats the best the new paul can respond with.
where's the "Don't be a prick you selfish little fuck I remind you that Dick as you called him saved my fucking life you ungratefull little twat" or even "watch your mouth in front of me Lucas we may be friends but that Dick saved my fucking life so watch what you say" but no instead all we get is "not cool man really?".
and then we have MC to Emma "the reason I stopped you because I heard your dad passed away. I'm so sorry"
So what now you telling us the MC wasn't even there at the accident he had to hear it from somebody else that her dad passed away.
No "i'm so so very sorry your dad had to die while saving my life I hope you can forgive me" or anything other than "I heard your dad passed away".
Even for a non english speaker these two chats can't possibably make any sence and I am an english speaker.
apart from the aparent lack of any imotions what so ever with reguards to PAUL I quite enjoyed the rest of the game sofar.
Ruby is a knockout Zoe meh Emma is gonna be wicked when she looses a few pounds since she is Cute now and MC's mom is pretty too.
only other thing is why is a 40-50 ish man now in the body of a 20-30 year old pretending to be an mid teen?
he looks around the same age ad his supossed mom in most pricture apart from that nice game.

Just Sayin.
Thanks for your input and suggestions LWtbo , I think you're right and some dialogs of chapter 1 need a little rework , especially the response to Lucas at the school door. As for the "I heard your father died" I wanted to imply that you as Paul obviously knew that the old Paul died, but the previous occupant of your body supposedly didn't know it until that morning when Ruby mentioned it to you.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Thanks for your input and suggestions LWtbo , I think you're right and some dialogs of chapter 1 need a little rework , especially the response to Lucas at the school door. As for the "I heard your father died" I wanted to imply that you as Paul obviously knew that the old Paul died, but the previous occupant of your body supposedly didn't know it until that morning when Ruby mentioned it to you.
Why does it need a rework? Thing is, if people ACTUALLY read the start of it all, they would know the why to all of it. I do. The kids are so lost in their own problems that they don't really care. The son is a fucking shithead and I don't want to help him at all. The daughter on the other hand is just so depressed as it is because of how the MC treated her all these years before the father died and became him. Neither of them were close to 'Paul'. Paul lost interest in the family and now that he's forced to try and help the kids, he finally gives a shit. Because if he doesn't, then, he ceases to exist. Which in all fairness, is exactly what he deserves.

215303j

The kids are so lost in their own problems that they don't really care.
Yeah, but still... If someone suddenly loses his/her father, there should still be a bit more emotions.

And I think the reality with both Lucas and Emma is a bit more complicated as well. Nobody is a fucking shithead just by choice. Or at least, that's rare. And Emma should have been stronger than to let an unanswered crush destroy her. The fact that this seems to have happened is telling in itself.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, but still... If someone suddenly loses his/her father, there should still be a bit more emotions.

And I think the reality with both Lucas and Emma is a bit more complicated as well. Nobody is a fucking shithead just by choice. Or at least, that's rare. And Emma should have been stronger than to let an unanswered crush destroy her. The fact that this seems to have happened is telling in itself.
When my Dad passed away, it didn't affect me either. I respected the man, but, there wasn't any love. So, in my opinion, this is exactly the same thing. Paul wasn't a 'father' just like mine wasn't. He disassociated himself from the family. So, why the fuck would they give a shit? They wouldn't.

If the dev rewrites this, that would be a huge mistake.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
When my Dad passed away, it didn't affect me either. I respected the man, but, there wasn't any love. So, in my opinion, this is exactly the same thing. Paul wasn't a 'father' just like mine wasn't. He disassociated himself from the family. So, why the fuck would they give a shit? They wouldn't.

If the dev rewrites this, that would be a huge mistake.
When my mother died I was the only one that acepted it without morning her I loved my mom but I't didn't effect me as it did the other members of my family She died and life moves on is how I felt and sometimes it concerns me that it didn't effect me more.

But that said I wouldn't of attended an Improtude f-kin party that same week that would of been seriously in poor taste.
but from your responce I gather you would but hay it's your life.

lets for a sec prosume that the MC is the MC and not paul reincarnate. my point being If I was the MC and a friend of mine had said what lucas had said about his dad to me after his dad had died saving my life. I wouldn't care if his dad had neglected him or if he hated his dad and I wouldn't of said any of the coment's I sujested I would just be stood there watching him pick up his own teeth. what I'm saying is paul could of been the biggest prat this side of the crand canyon it dosn't change the fact he died saving my life !!!. I would need to be the bigger twat than he had been for that not to mean anything to me.

And nobody would be alowed to diss the guy that saves my life nobody!.

As for the "I heard your father died" I wanted to imply that you as Paul obviously knew that the old Paul died, but the previous occupant of your body supposedly didn't know it until that morning when Ruby mentioned it to you.
I understand that but he indicates he has a headache from thet accident but dosn't say he that he dosn't remember what happended so surely as the suvivor of the accident he would be well aware at the time that paul died saving his life even if at the time he wasn't aware who paul was?.

P.S. he still looks more like his mom's age than he do's Lucas's age .
P.P.S. Still enjoyed the game sofar.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes