Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I personally like her more now but then I don't like chubbys so I'm biased xD
While I would agree with you on that, I just liked the fact that she was different, special. As most devs really hesitate to add in anything that deviates from what people call 'normal' on here and I just wished Zargon_games would've been more of an asshole like I am and told them to 'Fuck off!', I mean if that was why she changed. Hell, for all I know, it's what he wanted from the start, if so, my apologies to him, over my shit about it. Anyway, just my 2cents about it. I'll let it go and stop harping on it. :p

(Until the next time the subject is brought up.) :devilish:

Reactions: MaviusJones

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi everyone ,
Updated: 09.05.2022
Game/Creator: Zargon_games - - -
Modder: AlxTr
Mod Version: Compressed , Translated
Game Version: EP 13
Language: Turkish
OSX : Windows 32/64 Linux
Size : 594 MB Young Again Turkish EP13 F95 Subject

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
Capture d’écran (21).png
two though :
1) who design an ATM this low ? that's strangely unpracticable !
2) is that Rose from "rose in the hood" ?

on another note, I'm still missing those two scenes, how can I unlock them ?
Capture d’écran (22).png Capture d’écran (23).png

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
View attachment 1801827
two though :
1) who design an ATM this low ? that's strangely unpracticable !
2) is that Rose from "rose in the hood" ?

on another note, I'm still missing those two scenes, how can I unlock them ?
View attachment 1801832 View attachment 1801834
It's Roselyn from Resident Evil: Village, so yea it's rose from "rose in the hood".

I'm missing that last one too.
Edit: Literally just realized what the scene is and tried it out, you need to cancel the threesome with Veronica and Zoe and later you get a look at Ruby's computer.

But that first one you're missing is Natalie (old wife) you need to give her the love potion and join her in her bedroom that evening when you set her up with your professor

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Ruby says little brother in this scene
Inkedscreenshot0002_LI.jpg
but...says this in another chapter
Inkedscreenshot0001_LI.jpg
how can he be one year older but still be younger?

Reactions: Koneko12

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ruby says little brother as a sweet expression, the protagonist is older than Ruby. Maybe I got lost in translation here, in spanish your younger sibling can call you "hermanito" (little brother)
Interesting. Yeah, in English, when you say "little brother", most people take that as the brother being younger.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
What exactly is Ruby's night standalone ? is it essential to the overall story ?
Chronologically it's set between chapter 9 and 10, it's a bonus I released for my subscribers but it's not essential to the story.

It's a scene from chapter 9 seen from Ruby's point of view.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
wow, i tried to find in the posts here if the fat girl is now normal and was surprised how many times she was mentioned.. i didn't know "fat" was a fetish too, until now.. so, sorry if it has been answered before, but did she "transform" already? i am not giving opinions on how she should look, just simply asking about "the condition her condition is in" - at this point. ty!

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
It's Roselyn from Resident Evil: Village, so yea it's rose from "rose in the hood".

I'm missing that last one too.
Edit: Literally just realized what the scene is and tried it out, you need to cancel the threesome with Veronica and Zoe and later you get a look at Ruby's computer.

But that first one you're missing is Natalie (old wife) you need to give her the love potion and join her in her bedroom that evening when you set her up with your professor
thank you !

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes