Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The incest in this game, isn't it really incest?
If you want to pull a technicality, yes and no.

The MC at the start is an old fat man that dies, he's given another chance in the body of young guy (thus, young again) who had also passed.

So the family he's fucking aren't technically his family although he can also fuck his daughter so that technically is incest.

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
I've gotten tired of hiding behind false pretenses as I do with the other game threads, so who out of the girls in the banner can I have sex with?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
If you want to pull a technicality, yes and no.

The MC at the start is an old fat man that dies, he's given another chance in the body of young guy (thus, young again) who had also passed.

So the family he's fucking aren't technically his family although he can also fuck his daughter so that technically is incest.
It's an interesting topic, what matters is blood or connection?

In the end Emma is none the wiser and feels guilty free, while Ruby and Anna are hesitant exactly because they think it's their son/brother.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I can guess which one is the mother but who is the sister on the banner?
1: Daughter of old guy hit by the bus
2: Mother of young guy saved
3: Sister of young guy
4: BFF of sister of young guy
5: Acting Principal at young guy's school

IMO: I think 3 and 4 should be swapped. As 4 looks more like 2's daughter and 3 looks more like 4's sister (Purple hair in 2nd sample pic)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It's an interesting topic, what matters is blood or connection?

In the end Emma is none the wiser and feels guilty free, while Ruby and Anna are hesitant exactly because they think it's their son/brother.
Ruby? Hesitant? :ROFLMAO: You're joking. Right? She's ready for the MC to take her virginity. I wouldn't call that 'hesitant'.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Ruby? Hesitant? :ROFLMAO: You're joking. Right? She's ready for the MC to take her virginity. I wouldn't call that 'hesitant'.
She hesitated for 13 episodes, now she's ready to go(i hope we can take her to a nice restaurant and then fuck the shit out of her).

But you're right it's not just because it's her brother, her "flower" is also an important factor for the stalling.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
She hesitated for 13 episodes, now she's ready to go(i hope we can take her to a nice restaurant and then fuck the shit out of her).

But you're right it's not just because it's her brother, her "flower" is also an important factor for the stalling.
You also have to remember that the MC himself kept putting on the brakes a bit. Sure he always thinks about it, but, then he sort of backpedals and says shit like: "let's take our time". Not those exact words, but, yeah.

Reactions: LSC82

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Made life easier in recent updates. I was juggling a few saves like I usually do but I can scrap my Emma save now.

I thought she was adorable when she was chubby now she's quite plain looking. When she was chubby she had a unique look to her, now she's lost that but not attractive enough to compete with the other younger girls. She's lost what made her stand out.

Always bugged the shit out of me when devs do that. Introduce a girl that gets people interested then change how they look.

Ahh well, makes life easier for me and cuts playthroughs down I guess.

I can guess which one is the mother but who is the sister on the banner?
Red head in the middle.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
You also have to remember that the MC himself kept putting on the brakes a bit. Sure he always thinks about it, but, then he sort of backpedals and says shit like: "let's take our time". Not those exact words, but, yeah.
Both characters have shown some hesitancy about "crossing that line", in the case of the MC i can partially put it down to "that's what Ruby wants to hear", he knows she doesn't want to be pressured into it.
Now Ruby's hesitancy seems finally gone, she just wants her "perfect romantic night".

Hopefully we can deliver it soon.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Made life easier in recent updates. I was juggling a few saves like I usually do but I can scrap my Emma save now.

I thought she was adorable when she was chubby now she's quite plain looking. When she was chubby she had a unique look to her, now she's lost that but not attractive enough to compete with the other younger girls. She's lost what made her stand out.

Always bugged the shit out of me when devs do that. Introduce a girl that gets people interested then change how they look.

Ahh well, makes life easier for me and cuts playthroughs down I guess.

Red head in the middle.
I must agree. I loved chubby Emma. And it was main reason to play this game. Now she is just another fuck doll.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes