Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
What is with the dislike of Emma? Sure, she is not the traditional model type, but she is pretty cute overall, especially once she gets in better shape. And she has a fun personality in addition. She's one of my favorites in this story.
I like Emma but if you reject her then the makeup scene you get with Zoe and Ruby is way more hot imo, everyone loves a cuckqueen. Makes me wonder if there's more hot makeup scenes locked behind no Emma so I'm running two saves for it.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'll take a look, but I prefer real incest, the one with blood.
There's blood incest, sister and mother. It's not psychologically incest to the MC though because he never knew those people before the start of the game. Then on the other hand there's his daughter from his previous life. Who him being in a relationship with isn't incest by blood, but it is psychologically to him. Idk if it's in or not yet but there's also a threesome with two sisters unrelated to the MC.
So there's lots of incest but it all comes with a big "but".

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
There's also incest with MC body, with mom and sister. The body is related, the soul isn't. Then there's incest with the soul's daughter, but not with the body. So, take your pick of what incest is in this. Ahahaha

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I don't think I was clear. Incest for me (virtual), it would be with a blood relationship, that is, that they are really from the same family. This stepdaughter thing, stepmother, I don't consider incest. In that case, he would be using someone else's body for incest, not his own. It would be incest, but it wouldn't be, complicated. I like incest where body and soul are in the same place. I didn't quite understand how it works here, so I asked.
The MC is now inside a younger person's body from another family. So while he could have incest with his new family, is it really incest if he was not the original owner of the body? Or he could also have incest with his own child, but he is no longer her dad (in body...). It could not get any more complicated... :>)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The MC is now inside a younger person's body from another family. So while he could have incest with his new family, is it really incest if he was not the original owner of the body? Or he could also have incest with his own child, but he is no longer her dad (in body...). It could not get any more complicated... :>)
DNA makes it incest, regardless of the soul. The daughter/new body is only incest in regards to the spiritual. So, not really incest, but...

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
DNA makes it incest, regardless of the soul. The daughter/new body is only incest in regards to the spiritual. So, not really incest, but...
Then there are the legal versions of it, like adoption, etc.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes