Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
Who's your favorite character in young again? In my case I like Veronica and Cindy among others DowiKW.jpg but from these top tier or main characters here WHO?

Reactions: Koneko12

damlakatre

Aug 3, 2017
Young Again Türkçe Çeviri CH 12'in güncel versiyonuna buradan ulaşabilirsiniz. Mega
Game klasörüne atmanız yeterlidir. Oyun ayarlarından Türkçe seçeneği seçmeniz gereklidir.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can reach the current version of Young Again Turkish Translation Ch 12 here. Mega
Just drop it in the game folder. You need to select the Turkish option from the game settings.
Türkçe çeviri için teşekkürler / Thanks for Turkish translate...

• Red Heart
Reactions: linuxtr

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So, I have an issue that I don't know if it's been posted about. Anyway, this screen is from a save where I'm not persuing Emma, so, why is this a thing? Is there a variable I can put into console so it doesn't happen?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
So, I have an issue that I don't know if it's been posted about. Anyway, this screen is from a save where I'm not persuing Emma, so, why is this a thing? Is there a variable I can put into console so it doesn't happen?

Looks like you're following the romantic path with Emma, anyway, you have two options to fix that:

1- Start the chapter you want from the chapter selector and decide how relationships works

2- Use this command in the console : $ emma_relation = 0

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Looks like you're following the romantic path with Emma, anyway, you have two options to fix that:

1- Start the chapter you want from the chapter selector and decide how relationships works

2- Use this command in the console : $ emma_relation = 0
I cut her off when I got this choice:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
What is with the dislike of Emma? Sure, she is not the traditional model type, but she is pretty cute overall, especially once she gets in better shape. And she has a fun personality in addition. She's one of my favorites in this story.
You got me all wrong, bud. I love Emma. But, this save is just family. It's Zoe I can't stand. lol

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes