Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
I am much more interested in Emma and Ruby to be honest...
Ok, I understand, this is a game for all tastes about them, Ruby, Anna and Emma are all top tier or main characters so it is up to the player, just a comment for her fans in this page, I'm also interested in this secondary character Veronica

Reactions: Yngling

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Ok, I understand, this is a game for all tastes about them, Ruby, Anna and Emma are all top tier or main characters so it is up to the player, just a comment for her fans in this page, I'm also interested in this secondary character Veronica
I hope to be able to put a little bit of all of them in the next chapter, to make everyone happy.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
joy.stick That's strange. I just tried it myself with the Mega one and had no problem extracting it using 7zip. Did you check whether your 7zip may be outdated or reinstall that to check whether it might be corrupted? Also, are we both talking about the Win/Linux version here? I did not test Mac or Android.
If it is outdated was the last to check, extracted Rick & Morty couple of days ago and Away from Home the same day and was ok. Did checked it now and yes was an older version, updated, DN again from Mega but still have the Headers Error. I'll uninstall and install again in case it is corrupted as you suggested.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
joy.stick I'm a little shocked now myself, because I tried extracting once again (and not of a new download, but of the same file I used two days ago and I got the same error! But it seemed to have extracted just fine despite that and also, I only got the error if I used the context menu with Extract Here or Extract To, but I didn't get it when instead I chose to open the archive in 7zip and then extracted the game by dragging the folder to its destination. Hope that helps you and lets hope that this will just disappear with the next version.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Haven't been active here in a while. Came to say how much I loved Grace's scenes in the latest update, particularly the ending to the sex scene and how she reacted. She's now my top girl. I know she's just a side girl and will probably be cast aside for Ruby/Emma/Anna. But in my perfect world, I'd have the option to end up with her, or add her to a group.

Apr 11, 2020
Got a request for this one, so I did a walkthrough. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ch. 12

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
idk but is your walkthrough the same that is on KoGa3 mod one ?

Ryland

Dec 21, 2021
Hey, Game Dev here, I hope you enjoy it, it was made with a lot of love haha, I've played many games here and I want to share something now

Some things I don't like to find in games (and you won't find them here) are:

main character with horse dick
older characters looking same age as younger ones
grinding

I'm working now in next version , share your criticism or ideas if you wish, they will always be welcome
Loved the story, loved the characters.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes