_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I really hope and pray we get the update by the end of this month. :) I need this
From Discord:
Zargon GamesYesterday at 6:19 PM
We already have confirmed release dates!

Friday April 29th ( next Friday ) ---> Early Release for Gold and higher tiers.

Friday, May 6th ---> Early Release for Silver tiers

Friday May 13th ---> Release of the Final Version of chapter 13 for all tiers, this version will include all bug fixes reported in the Early Release.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
really?
seriously?
on friday the 13th?
you have a sick sense of humour my good sir!
:)))
I'm just messing around :D, still funny though, friday the 13th :D

Well, in my country the unlucky day is Tuesday the 13th, not Friday the 13th.

Anyway, as Michael Scott says: "I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious".

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
In Spain, Greece, Colombia, Mexico, Argentina and Peru, among many other countries, especially in Latin America, there has always been a general belief that Tuesday the 13th is the day of bad luck.
Mexico really, digging up your dead relatives is fine, but Tuesday the 13th is bad luck.

Anyway, this is getting offtopic, but thanks for the info.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
In Spain, Greece, Colombia, Mexico, Argentina and Peru, among many other countries, especially in Latin America, there has always been a general belief that Tuesday the 13th is the day of bad luck.
Hence the slasher film series about the undying killer dressed as a matador who terrorizes Playa de Cristal. Tuesday the 13th!

"His name was Joaquín, and today is his birthday!"

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Hence the slasher film series about the undying killer dressed as a matador who terrorizes Playa de Cristal. Tuesday the 13th!

"His name was Joaquín, and today is his birthday!"
In the English-speaking countries, the tradition of Friday the 13th comes from the movies, but Tuesday the 13th is much older than that, it is the union of the day Tuesday (Martes) , which comes from the Roman god Mars, god of War , along with the number 13 and all the negative things it has.

But yeah, I think we went too far off topic with this, haha.

Reactions: twiztid

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Yes I am sure wikipedia link is completely accurate, like pissing in a straight line in the wind.
Meh. Wikipedia is at least informative. Mostly it's better / more accurate / more up-to-date than "official" encyclopedias. Yes, it has it's problems as well, but I think in this context that's hardly relevant.

No, I would not base a PhD thesis on Wikipedia articles. Yes, you need to think about whatever you read there. It doesn't mean it's generally wrong to use it for general information.

Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
Chapter 13 could be the most special chapter for fans in this game, though there is one more chapter left and some epilogues

• Sad
Reactions: Yngling
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes