mylifexi

Jan 14, 2022
CINDY IS STILL A VERY BEAUTIFUL GIRL LIKE A DOLL ( GOOD COMPARISON), I DO STILL LIKE HER, ALSO THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING VEGETARIAN, I RESPECT THAT WHICH IS GOOD, IT WOULD BE COOL TO HAVE AT LEAST SOME HOT SCENES WITH CINDY, SHE COULD BE RESERVED FOR LUCAS WHO IS FUNNY AND ACTS KIND OF RETARDED BUT WHO CARES AS LONG AS WE SEE HER. SADLY CINDY IS NOT EVEN A SECONDARY CHARARTER LIKE GRACE, THE PRINCIPAL (BTW MAYBE FORGOTTEN CHARACTER)OR VERONICA WHO ALSO VERY HOT SO THERE WON'T BE A LOT OF CINDY BUT AT LEAST AN SCENE WOULD BE GOOD EITHER WITH LUCAS OR THE MAIN CHARACTER, I WONDER IF CINDY IS A VIRGIN FOR EXAMPLE, SO TALKING ABOUT TIERS WHO IS THE MAIN FEMALE CHARARTER IN THIS GAME? EMMA OR RUBY, WHO KNOWS BUT I THINK IT'S STILL RUBY
Kanye chill out bruh

pranabray

Jan 3, 2021
When the next update?? Time couldnt pass any slower. In the last chapter, i felt half-filled with zero Anna scenes. :(

Zero919

May 2, 2017
in the next update we will finally get to Anna and the end of the game is almost soon, it's sad :(
I would like more scenes with her (a lot more:love: )

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
in the next update we will finally get to Anna and the end of the game is almost soon, it's sad :(
I would like more scenes with her (a lot more:love: )
I agree, I do think there is quite a bit of story that could be told.
For sure, I am not tired of any of the main love interests yet.
To me, the story feels like halfway there rather than almost over.
I hope that Zargon_games feels the same. Maybe a sequel?

pranabray

Jan 3, 2021
I agree, I do think there is quite a bit of story that could be told.
For sure, I am not tired of any of the main love interests yet.
To me, the story feels like halfway there rather than almost over.
I hope that Zargon_games feels the same. Maybe a sequel?
I certainly wouldnt mind the game getting a bit longer, but Anna needs love. We need a sex scene with her! The dev can prolong the story even after that. Afterall, A game isnt run just by one woman.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sagf and Yngling

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Getting a <Headers Error> when i unzip the game, what is it about? <EDIT> ...
Why can't 7-Zip open some ZIP archives?

In 99% of these cases it means that the archive contains incorrect headers. Other ZIP programs can open some archives with incorrect headers, since these programs just ignore errors.

If you have such archive, please don't call the 7-Zip developers about it. Instead try to find the program that was used to create the archive and inform the developers of that program that their software is not ZIP-compatible.

Last edited:

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
joy.stick Usually means something went wrong with your download. Try downloading again (possibly from a different host) and see if the problem persists.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
joy.stick Usually means something went wrong with your download. Try downloading again (possibly from a different host) and see if the problem persists.
Twice from Mediafire and then once again from Mega. If anyone here used 7zip please tell me if you had this error.

Last edited:

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
joy.stick That's strange. I just tried it myself with the Mega one and had no problem extracting it using 7zip. Did you check whether your 7zip may be outdated or reinstall that to check whether it might be corrupted? Also, are we both talking about the Win/Linux version here? I did not test Mac or Android.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
joy.stick That's strange. I just tried it myself with the Mega one and had no problem extracting it using 7zip. Did you check whether your 7zip may be outdated or reinstall that to check whether it might be corrupted? Also, are we both talking about the Win/Linux version here? I did not test Mac or Android.
What a weird problem, the compressed files are generated by Renpy itself when creating the distributions, it's not like I'm using a weird compressor or anything. I guess the most likely option is the one Reflexbound mentions, maybe you have an outdated 7zip.

Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
This is page 100 already of young again and it is only Anna, Anna covers most of it, she is popular, fans wonder if she will be in the epilogues or extra chapters at the end of the game, don't know about it but even some want living with just her after young again ends once the goddess' s mission is done, there they want her

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
This is page 100 already of young again and it is only Anna, Anna covers most of it, she is popular, fans wonder if she will be in the epilogues or extra chapters at the end of the game, don't know about it but even some want life with just her after young again ends once the goddess' s mission is done, there they want her
I am much more interested in Emma and Ruby to be honest...

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
This is page 100 already of young again and it is only Anna, Anna covers most of it, she is popular, fans wonder if she will be in the epilogues or extra chapters at the end of the game, don't know about it but even some want living with just her after young again ends once the goddess' s mission is done, there they want her
Other fans (e.g., me) don't care about Anna at all.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes