pranabray

Jan 3, 2021
tbh i was thinking about why i like the milf here the best. I think it has something to do with how realistic the creator has made her. She is a single mom with an office job, trying her best to support for her family. Her son had earlier been disobedient, irresponsible and unfeeling towards her and the family, but after the soul swapping, he is now much more mature and understanding.

Little details make a story, for real.

I am studying english honors so I go through stories on a daily basis, and so I understand it very well that stories that stick either have a philosophical backing or ideology behind them or they either possess many, many little details, which make characters relatable and us sympathetic to them. Even the fact that anna looks tired most of the time is something ive noticed. youll notice it too if you carefully study her. And when she sees her son, her mood lightens up. She is proud to have her son now, with all his maturity and yes -- newfound manliness. It attracts her, much as manliness attracts all and any woman. He is also very physically attractive and confident of his sexuality and is not ashamed to give speeches of wisdom for dialogues. He even supports her financially as much as he can and is like a doting father to his sister now. And when things start turning erotic, (sorry i forgot name of the son, lets call her Sam) Sam in his usual confident demeanor, uses humor to defuse the tension. That helicopter scene with the Dick still makes me laugh whenever I think of the game. It was very, very, very unusual and proved shocking to me at first which is why I can still remember it very well. I think any dude with so much casual-ness about his sexuality would be perceived as attractive and yes, like i said, confident. By that silly and spontaneous act of his, they both learnt to be easy going regarding their mutual bubbling attraction.

Theres this really important aspect of incest that developers often forget and even entirely ignore, thats guilt and shamefulness. However, our creator here tactfully removed these two elements from the equation entirely by removing the seriousness of sexual relations. Both mother and son mutually accepts their sexual desires and sees each other as equals and that is possible, and even seems reasonable because his is, in actuality, a 60 year old dude (despite protagonist seeming like a 18 yo teenager). They dont suppress their socially constructed inhibitions (ie, society has constructed theidea that incest is wrong) but rather they partake in an act of mutually enjoying each other's company in every way possible. In other words, they cherish each other. It seems more realistic because she is a woman still in a comparatively sexual age. Shes probably not more than 40, and is without a spouse and seemingly stressed throughout the day due to her office work (nothings more tiring than office work).

The plot makes perfect sense. Its very realistic, really.

One place where the eroticism felt a bit rushed was when she went naked in the bed to show her vagina to her son. That was a fair bit too early I suppose. Say, had a kiss been initiated before that scene and bare breasts been shown in another scene on some other day; all of this should have come before the vagina part comes up, then it would have made more sense. But this little bit of rushedness is acceptable because it wasnt anything game breaking.

One other game that has really good logical incest is in Man of the House. Although comic at times, still the incest part had been given proper time and attention. The reasoning behind committing incest is plausable in the story and that made it all the more interesting. I would really recommend it to othersin case they are looking for incest.

To the dev of this story, id say, great job done, mate. Im really looking forward to the sex between the two. But really, anything works. I just want more Anna. Shes so hot and so real. its an absolute turn on!

Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
WOW, LAST COMMENT WAS VERY LONG ABOUT ANNA BUT FINALLY I KNOW SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE MAIN CHARACTER GETS HOME AFTER BANGING GRACE WITH ANNA HOME ALONE, THAT IS WHY CHAPTER 13 WILL BE VERY SPECIAL AND ONE OF THE MOST EXPECTED OR SIMPLY ONE OF THE BEST FOR FANS AGAIN WITH JUST ANNA HOME ALONE AT LAST, THERE SHOULD BE ALSO ANNA'S NIGHT FOR VIEWERS, SHE LOOKS PRETTY REALISTIC. HOPEFULLY DEVS WILL TELL US AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE GAME TO POPULAR ANNA

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
WOW, LAST COMMENT WAS VERY LONG ABOUT ANNA BUT FINALLY I KNOW SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE MAIN CHARACTER GETS HOME AFTER BANGING GRACE WITH ANNA HOME ALONE, THAT IS WHY CHAPTER 13 WILL BE VERY SPECIAL AND ONE OF THE MOST EXPECTED OR SIMPLY ONE OF THE BEST FOR FANS AGAIN WITH JUST ANNA HOME ALONE AT LAST, THERE SHOULD BE ALSO ANNA'S NIGHT FOR VIEWERS, SHE LOOKS PRETTY REALISTIC. HOPEFULLY DEVS WILL TELL US AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE GAME TO POPULAR ANNA
WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY!?

PVNUser

Jan 22, 2022
(ie, society has constructed theidea that incest is wrong)
Incest avoidance actually a deeply rooted biological mechanism that precedes humans existing as a species. Even organisms that lack a central nervous system have mechanisms to avoid this type of sexual fertilization. The only "socially constructed" bit is that you find this kind of content arousing because of the taboo.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Incest avoidance actually a deeply rooted biological mechanism that precedes humans existing as a species. Even organisms that lack a central nervous system have mechanisms to avoid this type of sexual fertilization. The only "socially constructed" bit is that you find this kind of content arousing because of the taboo.
Not very familiar with history are you? :)
Mankind has been reproducing through incest for quite a long time.

Until large nations rose up, it was mostly small tribes. Aside from the occasional eradication and capture of women, how do you think they reproduced to increase their clan/village size?

Royalty lines have been reproducing incestuously since the middle age at least (too few records before that to be truly accurate), and the middle age bit was pretty well documented and known. If Royalty did it, do you really think the very poor farmer population, isolated with no money and no future would be THAT picky about who could bear a healthy son to continue the bloodline?

Virtually all Roman and Greek gods, were incestuous, which tends to suggest this was ok at the time (if the gods do it, why shouldn't we?). The bible also has its fair share of incest in it. Even in ancient Egypt, it was pretty common too (this has actually been documented well enough.)

If anything, incest has only become problematic "recently" (taken in the against the time frame since mankind began.)

AS for other liforms having mechanisms against it, it sure doesn't seem to apply to cats and dogs... The alpha male certainly doesn't seem to have any issues mounting his daughters and granddaughters. Not to mention Lion pride with their "one penis limit" in a pride... I'm not seeing your biological barrier in live examples so far :)

Another thing I just remembered, even from ancient time, it's marrying that is not allowed. Until quite recently, sex was not a legal issue between relatives, only getting married (or getting the kid recognized legally.) Remarkably few countries have actual criminal laws against having sex with a relative.

Here's a map from 2018 of Europe's legality on the matter, to the best of my knowledge, most however, have laws against getting married or getting the names on kid's birth certificates:

1645897851340.png

Last edited:

mylifexi

Jan 14, 2022
kanye is that you

PVNUser

Jan 22, 2022
Not very familiar with history are you? :)
Clearly more familiar with both biology and history than you.

It's telling that the most significant point that you make, e.g. Incest occurs historically, is a non sequitur & straw man argument to what I actually said -- That there are biological mechanisms that precede consciousness meant to prevent incest (in particular M/S sexual pairing, which is the context of my response). Pairings of this nature are incredibly rare, and you provided quite literally zero actual examples of it. Referencing mythological stories and animal studies with questionable relationships to animal behavior in the wild just underpins exactly how weak your case is and the dishonesty of your argument.

The point is that none of this is "socially constructed." It's evolutionarily constructed because it's maladaptive biologically. Can you have a sexual fetish for it? Sure. But at least be honest and acknowledge your sexual fetish is what's socially constructed here, instead of being pathetic and trying to justify your taboo sexual fetish with elaborate lies.

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
Isn't everyone excited about Anna's special night?
Nope. I'll be skipping it as quickly as I can click through.

MILFs in VNs tend to fall into two categories - huge tits and ass and unattractive as fuck, or not looking remotely old enough to have the kids they have in the game. Anna is definitely category 1, and therefore skippable.

• Wow
Reactions: Sagf

Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
I wonder if the next game will have a mature woman like Anna, many fans would like it, I know it's still developing, btw when is the next game coming out? Will it be like young again with a related story? Can the audience have at least some info like a small overview of what's gonna be about, perhaps the main genre or even a small image?

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
If my opinion is anything to go by, I'd guess it won't be too long before we get more information about it. Young Again is clearly in the process of wrapping up and coming towards an end. Who knows, maybe some hints have already been given and we just didn't see them right before our eyes? I would assume though that it will have a somewhat different setting and story. As much as many of us might be here for some particular aspects of Young Again, it would be pretty dull to go for a too similar story again. And I can imagine that producing two very similar games right after another would also not be very interesting from a developer's point of view. On the other hand, I can't see Zargon completely switching tracks and doing a sci-fi tentancle monster VN next, it's still probably going to be some feel good, slice of life type of game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zargon_games

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Word of advice: Maybe cut back on the caffeine (amphetamines?).

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can you avoid fat chick and old women in this game? I was told you can choose to help Emma as a friend but even when I choose that option when talking to the goddess in EP5 they still going on a date and kisses? I mean Emma is adorable and I like her but not as a LI.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Can you avoid fat chick and old women in this game? I was told you can choose to help Emma as a friend but even when I choose that option when talking to the goddess in EP5 they still going on a date and kisses? I mean Emma is adorable and I like her but not as a LI.
That first kiss and that date is very important for Emma, it's the trigger she needed to start changing (in fact she' s the one who kisses you, it is not the protagonist's decision). After that you can follow a romantic path with her or just stay as friends.

The only relationship that is not avoidable in the game is the one with Ruby, the rest of the women can be rejected.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sava75 and NukaCola
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes