Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I've tried to promote the game now that a week has passed since the leak of the early release (to be able to figure in the latest updates), but the request was rejected.

It's a shame, because when they announced the early release leak, they only shared the link for pc, and now that I've shared the links to the final version of ch. 12 for all platforms, only the people following this thread knows about the change.

The reason they give me for rejecting the request is that there is no new content in the update (bug fixes doesn't count). Well, it's the forum rules, we can only hope that the same thing doesn't happen with chapter 13. :cry:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I've tried to promote the game now that a week has passed since the leak of the early release (to be able to figure in the latest updates), but the request was rejected.

It's a shame, because when they announced the early release leak, they only shared the link for pc, and now that I've shared the links to the final version of ch. 12 for all platforms, only the people following this thread knows about the change.

The reason they give me for rejecting the request is that there is no new content in the update (bug fixes doesn't count). Well, it's the forum rules, we can only hope that the same thing doesn't happen with chapter 13. :cry:
You could provide the Public Release links here in the thread since they will not promote it! Some of us always wait until the Public Release (for obvious reasons!).
Thanks for all you do, either way - fun game and always something to look forward to.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I didn't know the links were already patched and used the incest patch, but have seen the terms like mom and sister used no problem. I think what they are referring to is how Anna is referred to by her first name fairly often.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Felt like a congrats was in order. You made the mom so ugly that I actually avoided content with her bc I was so disgusted with the idea. And I've watched some weird shit. So grats!
I can only assume you mean Natalie, not Anna. The alternative is unfathomable.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I can only assume you mean Natalie, not Anna. The alternative is unfathomable.
Maybe he's referring to Anna when I published chapter 1 a long, long time ago. I guess many people erased it from their memory, but her face brought a lot of nightmares haha.

For the record, I don't deny my past, I did that monstrosity, but hey... we all have to start somewhere.

anna old.jpg

Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
Maybe he's referring to Anna when I published chapter 1 a long, long time ago. I guess many people erased it from their memory, but her face brought a lot of nightmares haha.

For the record, I don't deny my past, I did that monstrosity, but hey... we all have to start somewhere.

View attachment 1669135
Here the comparison of both Annas, in my humble opinion I still liked the previous Anna, she was still hot, both are ok but I respect other's point of view regarding Anna. 779091_bano3-1024x576-1.jpg

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Here the comparison of both Annas, in my humble opinion I still liked the previous Anna, she was still hot, both are ok but I respect other's point of view regarding Anna. View attachment 1672702
Thanks for sharing that image. Anyway I think that render is no longer in the game, because when I learned a little more about how to light the scene, I've changed it for this one (the final Anna):

c01-e01-f05.jpg

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes