NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
That first kiss and that date is very important for Emma, it's the trigger she needed to start changing (in fact she' s the one who kisses you, it is not the protagonist's decision). After that you can follow a romantic path with her or just stay as friends.

The only relationship that is not avoidable in the game is the one with Ruby, the rest of the women can be rejected.
Thanks for the reply. This is exactly what I want to know. Fortunately Ruby is my favorite girl so its not a problem. If it was Natalie though. I don't think I will continue to play this game.

Jan 27, 2018
Can anyone share the latest patreon posts?

Weekly Report
This week there were two holidays in my country, Monday and Tuesday I didn't have to work at my daily job, so instead of going for a walk somewhere, I took the opportunity to make some progress with the development of the next chapter.
Anna's scene is already finished, and if you saw the preview image I posted a few days ago, you may have noticed that I'm already working on a totally different scene... a clue? It's at school.
Apart from that, I'm still writing the rest of the chapter, I always like to have the script well ahead of the images, I don't want it to happen that I can't keep producing renders because I don't have a written script to continue.
My idea is in the next weeks to make a new poll about the next chapter, something similar to what we did in the previous chapter with Emma's hairstyle, in this case your choice will also influence the story.

1646439769416.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
Let's not forget about Cindy, she is as beautiful as Ruby with a lovely rear, sometimes it seems that Cindy was a waste as a character, no scenes with her, that is kind of sad and dissapointing, it is my opinion and I could respect other's point of view or opinions, but just look at her, how can a sweet chick like her could be ignored, at least one Cindy' s scene would be cool, just saying and chill, she is one the best, best Cindy, a favorite girl, gorgeous Cindy.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Let's not forget about Cindy, she is as beautiful as Ruby with a lovely rear, sometimes it seems that Cindy was a waste as a character, no scenes with her, that is kind of sad and dissapointing, it is my opinion and I could respect other's point of view or opinions, but just look at her, how can a sweet chick like her could be ignored, at least one Cindy' s scene would be cool, just saying and chill, she is one the best, best Cindy, a favorite girl, gorgeous Cindy.
I like Cindy too, and when we learned about her in the hallway scene, I liked her even more. She's kind of eccentric but seems fun.

I mean, Ruby is still best girl, she's probable one of the only girls in a game like this that makes me consider going a solo route. If you solo Ruby, there are so many cute little scenes... Man she's awesome.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Just played chapter 12 today. Lesson learned. Just let your self fall. Don't hold on to the handrail. I almost missed out the best sex scene in the entire game because of that. Luckily I decided to go back and try the other option.

Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
This is indeed a fantastic game.
Love it.
Originally, i liked Natalie. But as i was playing, i fell in love with Ruby. Though i chose Anna instead for now.
So there is replay value for me right there.
Everything looks great to me.
Thank you so much for the game Zargon_games
Anna's popularity has risen so much since just a few chapters ago, definitively very much, I don't know why, perhaps she is kind of realistic as a character for fans, I wonder if Anna will have more scenes in chapters 14 or in the extra chapters called epilogues at the end of the game, does anyone know?

Reactions: coffeeaddicted

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Anna's popularity has risen so much since just a few chapters ago, definitively very much, I don't know why, perhaps she is kind of realistic as a character for fans, I wonder if Anna will have more scenes in chapters 14 or in the extra chapters called epilogues at the end of the game, does anyone know?
Well, true. She looks fantastic. Normal but sexy.
Though i am a heel lover, but the character make up for that loss.
I think even Ruby is very appealing. Not in a naughty way. Just a really lovely girl.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I like Cindy too, and when we learned about her in the hallway scene, I liked her even more. She's kind of eccentric but seems fun.

I mean, Ruby is still best girl, she's probable one of the only girls in a game like this that makes me consider going a solo route. If you solo Ruby, there are so many cute little scenes... Man she's awesome.
I used to like Cindy too because she look cute like a doll until I found out she is a spiritual vegetarian:rolleyes: . No thanks. Lucas can have her if he want.

Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
I used to like Cindy too because she look cute like a doll until I found out she is a spiritual vegetarian:rolleyes: . No thanks. Lucas can have her if he want.
CINDY IS STILL A VERY BEAUTIFUL GIRL LIKE A DOLL ( GOOD COMPARISON), I DO STILL LIKE HER, ALSO THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING VEGETARIAN, I RESPECT THAT WHICH IS GOOD, IT WOULD BE COOL TO HAVE AT LEAST SOME HOT SCENES WITH CINDY, SHE COULD BE RESERVED FOR LUCAS WHO IS FUNNY AND ACTS KIND OF RETARDED BUT WHO CARES AS LONG AS WE SEE HER. SADLY CINDY IS NOT EVEN A SECONDARY CHARARTER LIKE GRACE, THE PRINCIPAL (BTW MAYBE FORGOTTEN CHARACTER)OR VERONICA WHO ALSO VERY HOT SO THERE WON'T BE A LOT OF CINDY BUT AT LEAST AN SCENE WOULD BE GOOD EITHER WITH LUCAS OR THE MAIN CHARACTER, I WONDER IF CINDY IS A VIRGIN FOR EXAMPLE, SO TALKING ABOUT TIERS WHO IS THE MAIN FEMALE CHARARTER IN THIS GAME? EMMA OR RUBY, WHO KNOWS BUT I THINK IT'S STILL RUBY

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
CINDY IS STILL A VERY BEAUTIFUL GIRL LIKE A DOLL ( GOOD COMPARISON), I DO STILL LIKE HER, ALSO THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING VEGETARIAN, I RESPECT THAT WHICH IS GOOD, IT WOULD BE COOL TO HAVE AT LEAST SOME HOT SCENES WITH CINDY, SHE COULD BE RESERVED FOR LUCAS WHO IS FUNNY AND ACTS KIND OF RETARDED BUT WHO CARES AS LONG AS WE SEE HER. SADLY CINDY IS NOT EVEN A SECONDARY CHARARTER LIKE GRACE, THE PRINCIPAL (BTW MAYBE FORGOTTEN CHARACTER)OR VERONICA WHO ALSO VERY HOT SO THERE WON'T BE A LOT OF CINDY BUT AT LEAST AN SCENE WOULD BE GOOD EITHER WITH LUCAS OR THE MAIN CHARACTER, I WONDER IF CINDY IS A VIRGIN FOR EXAMPLE, SO TALKING ABOUT TIERS WHO IS THE MAIN FEMALE CHARARTER IN THIS GAME? EMMA OR RUBY, WHO KNOWS BUT I THINK IT'S STILL RUBY
Good Grief. Drink much coffee??

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Alright. I get it. No need to shout

Reactions: pranabray
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes