Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It is kind of funny because in so many “vanilla” games the player takes the role of a guy who steals girls from others. I remember having a discussion once with a guy who liked NTR and he was saying he wanted the chance to see the game he was playing form the side of the bull and I said, “So you want to be the MC of a vanilla game now? The guy living the power trip and stealing the girl?” He got pissed, it made me laugh. I realized a lot about NTR and the mindset of true hardcore NTR fans from my talks with him.
TBF there's a pretty big difference between your typical vanilla incest harem game with one or two netori girls, games with a really heavy netori focus with some classic NTR inspiration like Away From Home, and then actual NTR style netori games like Hero's Party Must Fall. The last two examples would probably be more along the lines of what that dude was talking about.

Vanilla harem MCs netori targets are usually just girls with an abusive or neglectful husband and there's not really much focus on the cuckoldry. Actual NTR is about a lot more than that, there's usually some kind of manipulation, deception and often blackmail. Plus there's the focus on the destruction or subversion of the existing relationship and often the humiliation of the victim.
I get the dude's complaints. Those kinds of stories are fun and they're very uncommon. Actual NTR games are almost always played as either the cuck or the heroine and it is a shame because legit dedicated netori games like Hero's Party are super fucking hot and really fun.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
TBF there's a pretty big difference between your typical vanilla incest harem game with one or two netori girls, games with a really heavy netori focus with some classic NTR inspiration like Away From Home, and then actual NTR style netori games like Hero's Party Must Fall. The last two examples would probably be more along the lines of what that dude was talking about.

Vanilla harem MCs netori targets are usually just girls with an abusive or neglectful husband and there's not really much focus on the cuckoldry. Actual NTR is about a lot more than that, there's usually some kind of manipulation, deception and often blackmail. Plus there's the focus on the destruction or subversion of the existing relationship and often the humiliation of the victim.
I get the dude's complaints. Those kinds of stories are fun and they're very uncommon. Actual NTR games are almost always played as either the cuck or the heroine and it is a shame because legit dedicated netori games like Hero's Party are super fucking hot and really fun.
Yeah that’s true. I was just sharing one snippet from over a month of conversation back and forth. It was just one of the jabs I got in on him that still makes me laugh. His responce ended up being similar to yours.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
isn't it odd that no matter the subject ... some people love to bring up NTR ... jeez like theres not enough of that shit on this site already :rolleyes:
True, but, we're all staying nice about it and not going crazy. But, point taken.
What Wolf said...now go take that ImperialD and shove it up some cuck's wife. :Kappa:

Cramone

May 14, 2018
sadly to focus on ruby...
you dont even had oportunity to get your life back... stay with Natalie and be step-dad or keep doing with principal or my favorite stay as mob with Grace

Reactions: Grubb Raines

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
An exception has occurred.
i-patch installed.
Occurs when MC picks up his phone for message from Roxy shortly after office vacation announcement.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
ok I've read a few pages and this is what I got this is an "harem" game it has incest but you cant fuck mom or sis right? there is a girl that you need to find a bf? and there is ppl arguing about ntr did I get everything right?

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes